Samsonite Firelite
See the Best Suitcases in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsonite

ScottycatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best suitcase I have had. Tough and light weight.

Customer101Melbourne

Only 2.9 kg for a 75 cm suitcase

My wife and I, bought one of these suitcases, each. The patented CURV material is very strong and is supposed to be used for making bullet proof vests. For a hard-case suitcase with a volume capacity of 93 litres, it is very light.

We chose these instead of the Cosmolite, as we had read about the widespread problems with faulty zips in the Cosmolite range. Also, the Firelite range has a protection layer for the zip and is supposed to be water-proof if caught in the rain.

The four wheels are very good, hardy in build quality and easy to roll. We have tested both suitcases in a trip across France for a month. They passed the test.

Customer101

Update June 2016. Our suitcases have been used during our holidays in Canada and USA for a month; and in China for 3 weeks; also in Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore for 3 weeks. Still in very good condition. Next trip is Japan for 2 weeks.

Customer101

Update July 2017. Both suitcases continue to perform very well. Have been overseas twice this year for our holidays.

Other Suitcases

Estelle K.
Estelle K.asked
Firelite

How do you open the case

Estelle K.
Estelle K.asked
Firelite

How do I open the case

Scottycat

Are you kidding me with this question? What can’t you open?

Jolly
Jollyasked
Firelite 81cm Spinner

Does anyone has the review for samsonite orfeo 81cm?

Scottycat

I had one and gave it to my daughter for local travel in a car. Nothing wrong with it, except many airline and check in counters would put 'heavy ' stickers on it even though it was less than 20kg. A train check-in at Montreal to Ottawa refused to take it on the carriage and it had to go in the baggage wagon. Maybe the burnt orange colour attracted the attention.

Scottycat

Get an answer from our members and Samsonite representatives

Samsonite Firelite