Samsung 204B

Samsung 204B

Very good monitor, pleased to find a 20" 4:3, I enjoy using 4:3 monitors I'm just used to it. The Drivers/Tuning applications are very buggy and crash a lot. Bought it for $421 at Centrecom in Nunawadding VIC.
One of the only 20" 4:3 monitors left, massive resolution, looks pretty good and has good picture quality.
MagicColour very buggy, stand a bit flimsy

pandahill

pandahill

This has been one of the best monitors that I have had the pleasure to sit in front of, its appearance is unobtrusive (unlike some monitors that have very shiny screens and surrounds with bright glowing lights) and its functionality is brilliant.
I have owned this monitor for around 3 years now and would recommend it and Samsung monitors to anyone.
The main selling point for me was Samsung's 0 dead pixel warranty which no other manufacturer currently matches.
The display is crystal clear and bright with true colours.
The menu system is very user friendly
Magic rotate allows you to rotate the screen to view documents full page lengthways with ease.
None to speak of.