Samsung 343L Top Mount
See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

3.8
  • Internal Layout
kpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Early Gremlins

The fridge looks awesome with a surprising amount of space inside both the freezer and the fridge - a bit like the Tardis really.
For the first month it worked beautifully and then the noise started. A slight humming noise gradually increased to a loud drone sound within a week, reminding us all of its presence as we try to sleep at night. yes, this newcomer is needs attention STAT.
The good news is we have the 5 years Gold service warranty and have been told it shall be fixed or replaced straight away.
If not for the stowaway gremlin that came with the fridge, this rating would be at least a 4, maybe higher if right after my morning coffee.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $739.00.

AdaSamsung
Harsh P
Harsh PSydney, NSW

Value for money

I bought this refrigerator almost a year ago and I am pretty satisfied with the performance if consider against the pice I paid. Though the interior plastic is not of good quality and has developed cracks by the frequent pull out of fruit basket, it is still ok. I am wondering if this is covered under warranty or not. If it is I have no grudges against the product. Though not the top quality product but it is not bad even and catering to the requirement.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Samsung AUSamsung

Nora
Noraasked
SR342WTC (White)

The fridge temperature is jumping from 9 to 14, never stay under 5. Even when the thermostat were set of on 5. The freezer is working fine.
What seems to be causing the temperature in the fridge doing this?

kp

Nora, I have no idea but it sounds like the thermostat is playing up ((fyi, I am not a fridge technician so I am not an expert - this is just a guess). But if your fridge is relatively new a Samsung rep will come out and fix it for free.

My fridge the motor went down and they replaced the whole fridge. I have had no problems since then.

AdaSamsung

Hi Nora, this sounds like something our Support Team can assist you with. We recommend for you to contact 1300 362 603 so that we can look into this for you.

Jo
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Samsung 343L Top Mount

Compare both Samsung 343L Top Mount
CategoryTop Mount Fridges / RefrigeratorsTop Mount Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $1,199.00$1,099.00
Dimensions 1715 x 600 x 672 mm1715 x 600 x 672 mm
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Household Size 2-3 people2-3 people
Number of Shelves33
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins11
Weight57 kg57 kg
Door Hinge RightRight
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishEasy Clean SteelSnow White