Samsung 458L Bottom Mount SRL456LS / SRL459MB / SRL451BLS Series

Samsung 458L Bottom Mount SRL456LS / SRL459MB / SRL451BLS Series Questions & Answers

SRL451BLS, SRL456LS, SRL459MB (See All)
Listing monitored by Samsung

10 questions from our users

Leanne M
Leanne Masked
458L Bottom Mount SRL451BLS

How do I remove the plastic front from the vegetable crisper to clean the food caught between the layers of plastic at the very front??

Gary I.
Gary I.asked
458L Bottom Mount SRL459MB

hello I bought the SRL 459 MB very happy with it but it has a tapping sound coming from the right hand side about half way up it may go on for 30 seconds and then stop for a minute or 2 then start again this sound can be annoying if I am near it. Is this normal for this model or does it have a fault.

Gay
Gayasked
458L Bottom Mount SRL456LS / SRL459MB / SRL451BLS Series

Do soft drink bottles fit in the wine rack?

nate
nateasked
458L Bottom Mount SRL456LS

Just got this fridge, great so far. No lighting in freezer though? Why is this?

Blake S
Blake S

Ive never seen a freezer with a light in it. Not on any currently available freezers at jb

Clare D.
Clare D.asked
458L Bottom Mount SRL451BLS

We’ve had this fridge for 8 months and one of the door bins has already snapped in half. It wasn’t under excessive weight or anything. How do I go about a replacement? Our warranty has lapsed

Kyle
Kyle

Contact Samsung and pay for a replacement through spare parts

Michele
Micheleasked
458L Bottom Mount SRL451BLS

We need to reverse the doors on our Samsung SRL451BLS. Where do we purchase the Top Left Hinge covers from. Is it ben to get someone to do this for us or easy to do ourselves?

Steve M.asked
458L Bottom Mount SRL451BLS

how to remove freezer drawers for cleaning

Steve M.

Thank you Ada could you tell me where is the hook located for the freezer drawer is at the back or front of the rail there seems to be something stopping me from lifting it up regards Steve >.

AdaSamsungSend a private message

The link above displays diagrams on how to the drawers, Steve. If you need further assistance with this, you can also reach out to us on 1300 362 603 for further support.

Ada

krudster90asked

how do you reverse the hinge

AdaSamsungSend a private message

Hi, the doors are reversible on this fridge model. If any difficulties arise, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Jo

Amy B.
Amy B.asked
458L Bottom Mount SRL451BLS

Does this fridge have a reversible hinge?

Aria
Aria

Yes it does

Samsung AUSamsungSend a private message

This specific model does have a reversible hinge, Amy :)

Jo

how do you reverse the hinge

Linda
Lindaasked
458L Bottom Mount SRL451BLS

How do I control temperature of the freezer compartment? It freezes quickly but top part fine

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Samsung 458L Bottom Mount SRL456LS / SRL459MB / SRL451BLS Series