Samsung 680L Smart Fridge

Asanka Vidana

Asanka VidanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Total worth it for the price you pay

We bought this fridge from Harvey Norman Springvale. Luckily there was a cashback offer on at the moment so we were entitled for a $200 cashback. Very happy with the features of the fridge and the internal space and build quality. Definitely recommend

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $2,200.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout

GigiGold Coast

Nothing but problems

This is my 3rd Samsung fridge in 4 months, and still not working!!! First arrived with a dented door, which was replaced. 2nd fridge worked for 3 months and then the freezer stopped working, after 2 technician visits and a month without a freezer, samsung sent another replacement. Replacement just arrived 2 hours ago and SURPRISE the freezer is not working at all. Fridge is cooling but not the freezer after 3 hours it has not moved, not 1 degree. Called the service centre only to be told it could take 12-24 hours for it to cool and book me yet another technician visit.... i would give less stars if i could. Don’t waste your 2500 dollars on Samsung

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for $2,500.00.

Poor Customer service

We have bought a SAMSUNG SRF678CDLS 680L French Door Fridge 4 years ago and had issues with display panel initial that got replaced. couple of months ago it started making a loud noise, service call tecnitions have different views on the noise as the noise is not there all the time. anyway so far we have not got anywhere as technicians can determine whats wrong with the unit. we would not recommend Samsung product to anyone, very disappointing.

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman for $3,000.00.

Household Size 3 person(s)
MickSamsung
NoSamsung

NoSamsungSydney, NSW

Never buy Samsung fridge

My friends recommended not to buy Samsung fridge(Samsung appliances) but I have used more than 3 Samsung phones so far and never had problem with them. Therefore I decided to go for Samsung. And I got delivery yesterday but the freezer not working at all. Fridge is working perfectly fine but freezer not. The temperature of freezer stays and never drops and never cooling.

The Samsung website says they provide with 'Home support on demand' for Saturday as well but I found there is no technician working on Saturday.

I am pretty frustrated with my brand new fridge which never worked from the very beginning. I should have bought another brand.

Purchased in September 2019 for $2,300.00.

MickSamsung

Bigjala

BigjalaAU

I love this fridge,! Works for a growing family

We bought this one last year and to be honest, I thought we might not need this. But honestly, I love this refridgarator. It is intelligently designed. One section for freezer with separate space for meat, fish and racks for frozen food. the other side is entirely for vegetables, fruits and food. Enough space for condiments. deep sections for large milk bottles and jars. Enough space among theracks to store large pots of casserole.
There is an alarm if the fridge door is open and it cools without over cooling the veggies. I esp likethat the door are easy for me and not for the kids.

One complain is that I wish there was a better lock on the ICE or water dispenser just for naught kids. :)

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)

NoSamsung

NoSamsungasked

Hi Carol
I have the same problem with you that the freezer not working but mine is from the day 1. It never worked. I regret buying Samsung fridge which many of my friends stopped me. I should have listened to them. This is the first time having problem with electric devices or appliances I have ever bought.

JoanneSamsung

Hi, this sounds like something our Support Team can assist you with. We recommend for you to contact 1300 362 603 so that we can look into this for you.

Jo
Samsung AU

Carol

Carolasked

Is there a problem with the freezer as ours has died, it is only been used for 8 months. Yes it is under warranty though on contacting the repairer without even coming to see it they ordered the parts and are fixing it on Friday. We lost all our perishable goods that was worth a few hundred dollars and are starting to think we bought a lemon as the repairer seemed to know without coming to see the freezer what part it is. Would love to know if anyone else has had problems also.

Samsung AUSamsung

We're sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties with your fridge, Carol. We'd be more than happy to look into this for you. Would you be able to provide me with your contact details and any reference numbers to our Facebook via the link below?

Please ensure to copy and paste your enquiry in a private message to us.

> m.me/SamsungAustralia

Jo
Samsung AU

Gigi

Yes i had some story, the ordered the part with out seeing but that didn’t fix the issue as tech said fridge had a major fault. Samsung replace fridge and just got it and freezer isn’t working at all... just got off the phone with service centre and was booked another service visit

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Samsung SRF678CDLS (Stainless Steel)

Samsung SRF678CDLS (Stainless Steel)

Samsung SRF676CDBLS (Black)

Samsung SRF676CDBLS (Black)

CategoryFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $3,299$3,499
Dimensions 1777 x 908 x 788 mm1777 x 908 x 788 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people5+ people
FeaturesFoldable/Retractable Shelf, Ice Dispenser and Water DispenserFoldable/Retractable Shelf, Ice Dispenser and Water Dispenser
Colour / Finish EZ Clean SteelBlack
Handle Type External External
Smart Fridge YesYes
Shelf MaterialGlassGlass
Number of Shelves55
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins 22
Weight147 kg147 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Capacity