Samsung AC71/90/100/120/140/HBHFKH Series

Samsung AC71/90/100/120/140/HBHFKH Series Questions & Answers

AC140HBHFKH (14kW), AC71HBHFKH (7.1kW), AC90HBHFKH (9kW), etc...

4 questions from our users

Leanne F.asked

Hi. I have the 140 Kw with a basic wired Master controller (located at Zone 1 downstairs) and wired 'slave' controller (Zone 2) upstairs. Do I need to select "Mode Cool" and then desired temp upstairs without screen lock? For two summers I have suffered with ineffectual cooling in master bedroom on hot days. nstllaed came a year ago and said it all checked out. Yesterday, I had enough and decided to fdo the one thing I hadn't ever done before and pressed the screen lock for 3 seconds which I assumed was a childproof mechanism to stop kids fiddling with the settings and aircon seems to work better. Is screen lock like "enter" or "Set" on a controller that doesn't actually have a "Set" button or should it work when I use + and - to change the temperature and no screen lock? That is my whole reason for wanting a manual and chat and phone calls haven't worked as no-one could help me identify the model with photos of the controllers which I have now done by crawling into the roof cavity... thanks!

AdaSamsung

Hi Leanne, you can find the user manual to the AC071HBHFKH/SA via the link below.

If you are having troubles with setting up your A/C unit, we recommend for you to reach out to the relevant department on 1300 362 603.

Leanne F.

Hi Jo, this brochure does not show my zone controller or answer my question about poor performance and settings.

Brad J

Brad Jasked

We have 14kw system. Air from the vents seems very soft, is there any way to increase the amount of air coming from the vents? I have already done the volumetric setting on the control panel where it does its own pressure test on function 7,2,1. Can you manually increase the output? Or is there any internal fans in the duct work that might not be working? Its is a new house I have no installed this system and not sure what components might be in the roof.

AdaSamsung

Hey Brad, it would be best for you to reach out to our Customer Care team on 1300 362 603 for further assistance with this.

Leanne F.

Good luck Brad! I have reached out yesterday to Samsung via chat (in the Christmas week they did not respond to 24/7 chat at all) and today by phone and the call centre in the Philippines were very polite but couldn't tell me which model I had even after sending them pictures of the controllers for which I wanted a user manual. I climbed on a ladder, opened the manhole and took photos. The person today admitted there was nothing on my file to show my query had been progressed yesterday and all I wanted was someone to tell me how to operate the secondary or 'slave' controller because it seems to work some of the time and be ineffectual at others. I'm quite happy to acknowledge I may be doing something wrong which is why I ... want a manual! Hope your query has been answered. Dealing with Samsung already seems as bad as NBN migration and that's saying something!

Tracy B.

Tracy B.asked

AC120HBHFKH (12kW)

How to set the timer, I've worked out how to set the time. Manual no help.

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Tracy, this sounds like something our Support Team can assist you with. If you contact them on 1300 362 603, they will be able to resolve this for you in no time.

Thierry robinasked

AC120HBHFKH (12kW)

Ac indicating with red light flashing E 601 what may be the problems?

Kruckfamily
Kruckfamily

http://orionairsales.blogspot.com/2014/09/full-list-of-samsung-air-conditioning.html This link shows the different error codes for Samsung and it says e601 is an error in communication between the controller on the wall and the indoor unit. I hope that helps,Thierry.robin

Yes thanks

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives