Samsung AddWash Front Loader

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.4

Jen

JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just what I was looking for

Thoroughly cleans my many load that I do a week. Love the option of putting more clothes in during a load. Compared to other washers I have this one doesn’t smell mouldy and it comes with a clean cycle to clean itself - it reminds you too

Purchased at The Good Guys for A$880.00.

Angelica

AngelicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for Mom who has lots of things in mind!

Bought this product 6 months ago and I am amazed how well it washes clothes. It is easy to use and there's a lot of program available for washing.

The add on feature works perfectly when I need to add a few clothes to wash.

The delicate cycle works well, have never had any issues with it.

I wash everything from whites to delicates and it never fails. The only thing lacking so far is it couldn't wash more than two wools sheets though it is an 8.5 kg capacity. But overall a highly recommend this product.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$850.00.

Mayo

Mayo

Elegant washer

The primary reason I purchased this washer was because of its beauty. It has different presets and the maximum weight capacity is limited to regular/Cotton wash. Meaning, if you are planning to use other presets, you need to check the weight recommended for the specified settings which are usually lower than its capacity. Also, regular cotton wash usually takes 1.5 hours, which I think its a bit long for regular clothes wash. Good thing there is a super speed option that takes only 54 min.

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online for A$845.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash Front Loader compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Nyz

Nyz

Very silent

Perfect machine for my family. Very happy with it. Bubble wash is an excelent feature. Also you can even add extra clothes into it while washing. I am a very satisfied customer.

Purchased in March 2019 at Ebay for A$699.00.

Chicken lady.

Chicken lady.Singleton

So glad i waited

So happy, very quite love all the different wash cycle . The best thing is the little port hole when i need to add anything just stop add then go love it, best washing machine every.

Purchased in October 2017 at Bing Lee Online store for A$1,299.00.

Priscilla L.

Priscilla L.South East Queensland, QLD

Good washer

A quiet machine that i have cared for. Has had one minor problem with hose but other than that it is great and always leaves my clothes soft ive had it for 1 year.

Purchased in January 2018 for A$450.00.

Lou

LouGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smoke coming out

when first purchased within 6 months it started leaking during cycle got it fix which was annoying. within a year smoke was coming out when spinning and the smell.
Ran them they only offered repairs which I disagree as I believe the product is defect and not safe at all. They didnt care.

Purchased in January 2017 at The Good Guys for A$949.00.

Vikram P

Vikram PPerth, WA

all good, add wash function is awesome

very quite and user friendly start and stop
add wash option is very nice as you can add some small clothes in the middle of washing cycle
little bit noise in spinning that looks normal to me as I can imagine the load on drum

Purchased in November 2016 at Harvey Norman for A$847.00.

mario

marioGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over all a capable machine

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$750.00.

PamelaB

PamelaBSouthwest, VIC

Best Washing Machine ever!

Really excited with my new Samsung washing machine. Easy to use, has plenty of options and washes great, no lint on clothes as my last top loader had. Would definitely recommend. Wish they had a dryer to match.

Purchased in February 2019.

Jag

JagMelbourne

Fantastic product

Have bought this model 2 years ago and is fantastic machine so far. Worth every single cents i have paid.
it's got black and white color.
Different options like water saving, wool, delicates, Cotton, bedding, baby are, outdoor rinse + clean options for your convenience.
You can either use bubble wash or normal clean.

Very happy with the machine would recommend to anyone.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
delane

delaneAU

Loving It

Jeans color clothes it cleans great its not to harsh on my clothes I will love to have I use it all the time the settings are easy the cycles are great the size is good its very quiet I will refer my family and friends to buy this product

Date PurchasedMay 2000
CGT

CGTMelbourne

Perfect!

We wash our clothes 2 to 3 times a week. In a day we do 2-3 washes (for colours and whites, sometimes another separate wash for our activewear and undergarments). Even if we use it 3 times max in a day, we never had any issues with this washing machine. Very durable indeed. A plus for this machine is the add wash door. There are times when I miss to put some clothes in, and with that, you just pop in your clothes in that little door, and voila!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Gerry

GerryWA, 6112

Love the add wash door

I've had this for nearly 2 years now and had no issues and runs well. Love the add wash door! because when I think I've put all the washing in and find my son has clothes in his school bag or under his bag I'm able to pause the load and put the additional items in.

8.5kg is good for us (2 person household) sometimes when the dark washing is a lot it gets full and doing loads of bedding needs to be done in a few loads.

But overall happy with the product

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Diana

DianaMelbourne

So broken and can’t be fixed

It keeps shortening out my power since it was new. Repair man has come twice and can’t fix it, and now I have to wait for Samsung to make a decision! Crazy. It also leaves half my clothes dry at the end of a load (ie isn’t washing properly).
I just want a refund but it’s now been more than 3 weeks since I reported it as faulty and I still have to wait!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Samsung AUSamsung

We are very sorry to hear this issue hasn't been resolved for you, Diana. We have sent you a PM requesting for more info, would you be able to send that through so we can assist you?

Jazz
Samsung Australia

Bat

BatMelbourne

Not recommend

Have only been using this machine for 11 months for light washing and have had a number of problems..Requiring a technician to repair the machine four times in six months...It seems to be a faulty unit and am not happy with the response or service from Samsung....Do not recommend buying this machine..

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Disappointing.

Broke down after 6 months. Samsung or the retailer weren't interested in resolving the issues. The machine had issues draining, stopping mid cycle and then kept displaying error messages. Had other Samsung appliances before that have been good. Unfortunately though this front loader has ruined my perception of Samsung. Will not be purchasing Samsung products again.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
PhilSamsung

Never buy front load samsung

4 years old and the 3e error appeared, first i changed a complex rusted spider plate and broken into pieces for $230, and even there was a recall on it but samsung claimed it expired, then the motor did not work and samsung said it is still under warranty but i have to use a technician they assign and they requested $200 labor fee to come and install one.

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Krunal

KrunalMelbourne

Overall happy

Overall good
It’s very functional., You can choose the auto start function to suit your lifestyle.
It’s having option to wash differently with different fabric to ensure, it’s washed properly. It allows you to select different water level or temperature.
Only one issue, it’s noises then normal when running for long time..

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Andrea

Andrea

I love it!!!

Omg I love my washing machine!! (How sad haha) it is easy to use, straight forward and quick!! Push button makes it easy to choose the extra options, and the flap at the front to add smaller forgotten items is brilliant!!
My kids love the little tunes the machine plays at the end of a cycle too!!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
See all Samsung AddWash Front Loader reviews

Kayasked

AddWash Front Loader

Trying to wash heavier items like towels or bed sheets and the drum won’t spin fast enough and they come out soaked. This doesn’t happen for a normal load of washing, just the heavier items like 2-3 towels (not to overload the machine).

Darren
Darren

Often if you change the type of wash(delicate, heavy duty, sheets etc), it will spin correctly. If you use normal wash, it may have the problem you encounter. I have found(my wife has found) that when she washes towels and sheets, a longer wash is required.

Kay

I might try a longer wash as I have tried changing to spin cycle after delicate and speed cycles and still hasn’t spun well.

AdaSamsung

Hi Kay, would you be able to provide us with the model of your washing machine?

To locate this > https://www.samsung.com/au/support/how-to-find-the-serial-number/

Ada

Janine50

Janine50asked

AddWash WF16N8750KV (16 kg, Black Caviar)

I have never gone through so much washing liquid in my life even though I adjusted the dispenser and sorry to say as well that my washing comes out looking just as dirty as when I went in and you can see dirty water sitting in the rim of the door and thats after the rinse. I will never buy another front loader. I have read the instructions so I dont know what else to do.

AdaSamsung

Hi Janine, if you are experiencing troubles with your washing machine, we recommend for you to reach out to us on 1300 362 603 for further assistance.

Jo

Karen D

Karen Dasked

AddWash Front Loader

Hoping I can get help. Just bought this machine model WW85K6410QX. Im just having trouble working out how I can wash a load that only takes about 30 mins. Just everyday clothes like tshirts, shorts, singlets just basic clothes not soiled

AdaSamsung

Hi Karen, we recommend the 'Quick Wash' for lightly soiled garments of less than 2 kg that you want to wash quickly. This option is available only when the COTTON cycle is selected. The cycle time is subject to change, depending on the detergent amount, water level, and contamination level of the load.

For more info (page 30) > http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201707/20170705141927758/WW85K6410QX_DC68-03676K-02.pdf

Jo
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives