Samsung AddWash Front Loader

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.4

itsahua24

itsahua24melbourne

Happy purchase

The appearance was what got my attention but thats not the best part. It does an amazing job at cleaning my clothes. Would be better if it wasnt loud. Other than that all the functions are great and easy to use. Isnt too rough with the clothes either which is good.

Bhasi

BhasiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best washing machine with great features

Date PurchasedJun 2017
elizabeth

elizabethbrisbane

perfect for me

awesome product. I love washing my clothes now. very quiet compare to my old machine. result is awesome. you smell of the softener is still definitely stays after washing. many function but easy to use. just make sure you read your manual. so you know what's the best way to wash your garments.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash Front Loader compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Taylor

Taylor

No faults for this

I love this washing machine. It is extremely simple to use. This machine cleans my clothes perfectly and they come out smelling great. The machine does different sorts of washes that clean different clothes. The machine is quiet and it sings when the washing is cleaned and ready to come out.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
aussiebum

aussiebum

Easy and lasts

My clothes do come out clean and fresh only once I had to put through a load twice since having this item. Clothes still look great after every wash and I find this Samsung to be very quite to my last washing machine. I have tried most of the washing programs and all easy to understand this Samsung I would recommend to adults of all ages

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Kwan

Kwan

This is perfect.

It has different functions based on the clothing requirement and it is easy to use. It has a good performance on cleaning the clothes. You can add clothes during washing. There is a time display to show the washing time and music to remind the user that it has been ended of washing. It is quiet.
It is great value of money.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Tomy

TomyNorth Parramatta

Excellent product

Phenomenal purchase. Love how it washes all the clothes clean. I don’t really use the add wash option much. I guess I’m organised. Lol. Love the delayed finish option. It’s great when you don’t want the clothes to be in the machine for long after wash. Quiet operation. Highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
LIZ

LIZSydney

Overall good to use

First of all, it has a very beautiful appearance, secondly, got all the functions we need for daily use as well as some extra functions. It does not really harm my cloth, but it can be a little loud sometimes during rinsing process. My favourite feature is that I can add more cloth in the middle of the whole process as u may forget it at the beginning

cnn888

cnn888Perth

Perfect silent washer!

First Samsung Front Load washer was 6.5 kg, this one is even bigger and better with digital inventer and front small door. The front small door is exceptionally useful when you forgot to chuck in your underwear! Big enough to wash 2 king size sheets and suit small family of 4-5 persons very well. It has 4*/4.5* power/water usage rating too.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Milkie

Milkie

Good

Also bought it in the Good Guys. Very good price as the sells person give us some discount. It’s our first new washing machine in our new house. Not making to much noise and movements. I used another brand before and find this one is the best one to buy and use.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Yiris

Yiris

looks cool and easy to use

Thats my host wash machine,and i think my host product are.really good.I use this one twice a week and every time i could feel very well!My clothes are very clean after wash them.Although the sound is not very quiet ,i could stand it.I think the color is really cool!like it!

gabs

gabsbrisbane

peace of mind

A washing machine who does finally give you clean cloths and with no wear-out. Very economical and give me the opportunity to set the amount of water I want to use for your rinsing program, " great idea"!
Very quiet and let me know via a small alarm the cloths are ready to be hang.
The extra door and the connection via the app to make sure the programming is working, thank you!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Ash

Ash

This is very good

Very good washing machine and wash my clothes very neat n clean. it on my floor as well hhg hhg ghg ggbv ghg. Hh hhh hhh ghh ghh dd ffc mnjk fgvv jjhh ddvv vvvv tyuu jjhh ffgv hhhj ffgvn jhhh hjgg hhhn hhh. Ghhj gg gg ggf dddr hhh hjn jjkn ffgv h

Date PurchasedMay 2016
SNL

SNLMelbourne

This is awesome

Bette than any top loader or front loader I have ever used, and I love the extra door.... Just brilliant!!! however
with so many function can be easy to get confused on how to use. basic function are easy to use single touch but if you want to do more advance function read manual first or be frustrated.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Willhart

WillhartPerth

Big capacity

This samsung washing machine is very quiet and doesnt wear out your clothes. Huge capacity, great water and electricity energy ratings. Very good for medium sized family. We have two adults and two childrens suits us perfectly. Favourite feature includes automatic wash with timer system. We are happy and recommend this.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

TJ15

TJ15

Very good Washing machine but not perfect

Cleans clothes excellently which at the end of the day is what a washing machine does. However my gripe with this machine compared to my old LG front loader is that it takes almost twice as long to do a full load. Other then the time, this is the perfect machine. Very quiet, except when spin drying (what front loaders aren't?).

Date PurchasedJul 2017
gnomee

gnomeemelbourne

Love this machine!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Kezza

KezzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Finally white whites and bright colours

From my top loader to this awesome front loader,there is no comparison.
My clothes are definitely cleaner and brighter and no fading of my dark colours.
My old machine used way to much water, but now I have the New Samsung front loader,no waste, which means more water for the garden!
I have also noticed it is much gentler on clothes also and the added short cycle is fantastic when I need clothes in a hurry and they are still clean to boot.
I always said I would never buy a front loader,but my Samsung is just the bee's knees.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Mudgee girl

Mudgee girlAU

Great

This machine is really good.
Has quick cycle that still does a good wash. Spin alone is 15 mins- bit slow for me.
The part window to pause and add thing you find once started is wonderful and seems to get used constantly but is only for smallish items.
I’d recommend highly!
Oh quiet too

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Kunal

Kunalmelbourne

Very Good Machine

Very Good Machine
Works perfectly for last 3 years
Never had any issues while using it, clothes are completely washed and dried.
Samsung WW85K5410WW / WW85K6410QX comes with Warranty for 5 years.
Which is very handy.
Front loader feature is good, it comes with 6 different option to use.
we can even select the short cycle

Date PurchasedMar 2015
See all Samsung AddWash Front Loader reviews

Suzasked

AddWash WF16N8750KV (16 kg, Black Caviar)

Can you stack the Samsung 10kg heat pump dryer (DV10R8540GV) on top of this washing mavhine

AdaSamsung

Hi Suz, the Samsung dryer can be stacked on top of the washer with the help of a stacking kit.

Suz

Thanks for the reply. So just confirming you can stack the DV10R8540GV dryer on top of WF16N8750KV washing machine??
Is there somewhere in Darwin I can buy the stacking kit?

AdaSamsung

That's correct, Suz. I recommend for you to reach out to one of authorised Australia retailer (e.g. Harvey Norman, Bing Lee, JB Hi-Fi) to enquire of purchasing this.

Andyasked

AddWash Front Loader

Can Samsung provide the duration of each cycle please? I currently have a 13kg Samsung top loader which I am bitterly disappointed with and looking to change it. Not sure if I want to go Samsung again but the reviews here seem positive. But before I do I want more details.

AdaSamsung

Hi Andy, we are unable to provide the duration time as it depends on various factors including the clothing type, load weight, cycle used etc.

If you are experience any troubles with your current Samsung washing machine, please don't hesitate to send us a message to the link below or reach out to our Customer Care on 1300 362 603.

Andy

Thanks for getting back to me. Will it help if I'm more specific? Let's say a full load (approx 13kg) on a regular cold wash, regular spin cycle. Roughly how long would that take? I'd hope you have some indication. 1 hour, 5 hours...somewhere in between? I'm just curious if this is like other front loaders (one of the reasons I went back to top loader) that takes 3+ hours do a wash.

AdaSamsung

This again does depend on a multitude of factors, Andy. Depending on the exact front loader washing machine model you are seeking, there may also be max load capacities for wash cycle types.

Kayasked

AddWash Front Loader

Trying to wash heavier items like towels or bed sheets and the drum won’t spin fast enough and they come out soaked. This doesn’t happen for a normal load of washing, just the heavier items like 2-3 towels (not to overload the machine).

Darren
Darren

Often if you change the type of wash(delicate, heavy duty, sheets etc), it will spin correctly. If you use normal wash, it may have the problem you encounter. I have found(my wife has found) that when she washes towels and sheets, a longer wash is required.

Kay

I might try a longer wash as I have tried changing to spin cycle after delicate and speed cycles and still hasn’t spun well.

AdaSamsung

Hi Kay, would you be able to provide us with the model of your washing machine?

To locate this > https://www.samsung.com/au/support/how-to-find-the-serial-number/

Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives