Samsung BD-H6500

Samsung BD-H6500

MPN: BD-H6500/ZA

3.2

B VaughnSydney, NSW

Absolutely love this product, mainly because it's one of the few left with a led display with the movie time elapsed. We actually bought 3 because they are so good. Never had a probably with any of them in 2 years. I would thoroughly recommend this product

Purchased in September 2017 at The Good Guys for A$169.00.

Samsung
KathSamsung
B Vaughn

Well deserved. Don't supersede them or I'll be gutted ;)

Garry

GarryHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Product

I now have three Samsung DVD players and I have updated with this one recently. It works perfectly just like the others and has excellent access to Apps such as Netflix, Freeview and the like as well as SBS. It intergrates with my TV perfectly even though I have chosen to use my TV remote to access it as it isa later model (Samsung 9 series). Was on sale at Harvey Norman for $165, good price I thought. Because somereviews here suggested the product was only good for two years I extended my warranty via Harvey Nroman for 5 years for a mere $49 extra.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Askevold

AskevoldPerth

Brilliant ,

We have 5 between us all and they are Great, brillant for ondemand tv streaming, also use one for my usa vpn and on a factory reset it pulled all the usa chanels available , streams great , really good and easy to use layout. Also has a internet browser built in to it.
No problems with any so far and a couple of them ive had for years.
They are all h6500 models but different series, highly recommend product.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Blu-Ray & DVD Players

Find out how Samsung BD-H6500 compares to other Blu-Ray & DVD Players

ratzov

ratzovSydney

Barely Lasted 2 years

This unit has a 12 month warranty. 14 months after purchase it started refusing to recognise Blu Ray disks which had previously played perfectly. Upgrading firmware, hard reset - nothing worked Further deterioration means that it is just a DVD player and for Blu Ray, useless. It really is a disposable technology.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
LindaMR

LindaMRSydney Surrounds, NSW

Onto second machine, this one still not working - giving up!

Bought one - and found that on playing all disks, Blue ray, standard, older and brand new DVD's the picture would flash black and then come back again in random places. Checked all of our cables, and we have a newish Sony TV, and we also have had other DVD players connected with no issues. Took it back, got a replacement, the replacement (same BD-H6500) machine has the same problem. Maybe you get what you paid for...or a bad batch? Not sure but am sick of messing around with it. Will return the second and find something else.

fdsajAU

Wouldn't play blu-ray discs

Bought one of these to play blu-ray discs and it would only play DVD! Kind of defeats the purpose. Took it back to the store and they replaced it. The new one seems to work ok but my confidence in this model has gone. For the price, a piece of junk.

Didn't play blu-ray discs

fdsaj

Oh yes the replacement is also useless as we can't get it to work most of the time!