Samsung BubbleWash Steam Front Loader

WW75J54E0IW (7.5 kg), WW85J54E0IW (8.5 kg), WW11R64FU0M (11 kg)

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not recommend

The Power Control went which costs nearly as much to replace as buying a new machine after 2 years of washing for one person. Would have expected more longevity from this machine.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Don’t purchase this machine!!

I have had this machine for under 2years ! Within the first 6 months I had to have the mother board and the thermostat replaced and the Samsung engineer told me the thermostat hasn’t been working at all since I bought this machine ?
Then all marks on the clothes all the time, called Samsung again , sent out the engineer again and another error code appeared, so fixed again.
Now more stains on clothes and started to smell terrible, engineer come out again and said the filter is faulty and the motor needs replacing? Where do this end on a new machine?
I have asked for a replacement or money back off Samsung but haven’t heard back yet? I would rather the money back so I don’t go down this road again!

MummaB

MummaBNorthern Region, NSW

Best washing machine ever

This is by far the best washing machine I have ever owned. Items come out clean every time, it works every time and is fairly quiet. Highly recommend this machine.

Purchased in March 2021 at The Good Guys.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung BubbleWash Steam Front Loader compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Stephan

Stephan

Great machine (2020 purchase) but a couple of issues - 1 especially annoying

Purchased in July 2020 for $899.00.

Disha S.

Disha S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed with Samsung support

My Samsung front loading washing machine is leaking as it’s rubber seal broke just after 4 years. I have complained to Samsung multiple times to replace it for me without charge as the machine is covered under extended warranty and the machine has always been used with care. All I receive every time is a standard response saying I will be charged for the fix. It is so unfair to charge the customer for the poor quality seal that broke within a few years.

Kathrin B.

Kathrin B.Western Australia

Hate it!

Purchased in July 2019 at RetraVision for $778.00.

MariaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WORST MACHINE & COMPANY

I’ve had my machine for two years and put an extra 3 years warranty on as well. In the two years I’ve had it, the seal has broken TWICE due to noises the machine makes from jumping up and down. Samsung of course are turning a blind eye once again saying it’s not their problem and I have to pay to get it fixed when the first time they fixed it under my warranty. The seal and barrel were changed the first time and now the same problem arises. I’ve got a faulty washing machine and I’m forced to pay for it when it’s covered under warranty. Samsung, you’re ridiculous & I will be taking this further with the ACCC & the media as I’ve seen many people having this problem and Samsung doing nothing about it!

Purchased in February 2018.

Maria

Seal Broken and bad customer service!

I have only had this washing machine for 6 months and the seal has broke from a general wash.
After calling Samsung, they took 2 weeks to finally get back to me and tell me my warranty doesn't covered under 'accidental damage'. For the seal to break during a general wash, I believe that it was a faulty seal making this a warranty claim.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys.

Alex
Alex

I tried reaching out to Samsung which obviously hasn't worked.

Riz B

Riz BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

From quick wash to daily wash this machine is perfect. The spin variation is perfect, the 11kg is spacious and easy to wash bedding such as quilt and blanket. This machine does not make too much noise.

LarryPerth, WA

Customer service is terrible

I’ve only had this machine for 6 months and something has broken on it which could in no way be a fault of my own. Samsung insists it is not their fault and refuses to cover me under warranty even though it is basically a brand new machine and I have a 2 year warranty on the machine. Do not recommend dealing with Samsung!

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman for $750.00.

Larry

I have tried multiple times to sort this out and Samsung refuses to listen to me

MickSamsung

I’m sorry to hear about the negative experience you’ve had Larry. Although no outcome can be guaranteed, we’d be happy to look into this for you so please send a private message if you wish to proceed.

Mick

Scott Woz

Scott WozSydney Surrounds, NSW

Buyer beware

Do not buy, there is a known fault with the seal. Samsung refuse to fix or acknowledge the fault to be their responsibility. See image of Samsung’s response. Just ignore this product as their support is terrible in Australia.
“My name is not Durpreep”

Purchased in July 2019.

Silvia S.

Silvia S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Customer Service, Terrible Machine

The drum has come loose after 1.5 years (still under warranty) which has damaged other parts of the machine but Samsung still thinks this is an easy repair and not a major problem. Even the repair company that inspected my machine said it wasn't an easy repair. And despite this Samsung has refused request for a refund despite it being a major problem which under Australian Consumer Law I have a right to request/get a refund for. I have contacted Samsung customer support team multiple times, every time they tell me that someone will get back to me withing 24 to 48 hour, but then nothing happens. The follow up service is horrible, never again!

Purchased in November 2018.

Ash

AshMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great washing machine 4 years on

Purchased at The Good Guys for $700.00.

johnCanberra 2600, ACT

Customer service non-existent with little care for customer satisfaction

The washing machine i have owned for 2 years no issues. Coming close to 2 year warranty mark my rubber seal broke due to wear and tear and they refused to fix under warranty. It costs $260 to fix this common occurring problem. Would not recommend buying it for that issue.

Purchased in October 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store for $750.00.

john

Reference number #8217462901. I was told that my case was being looked into by a cases manager and someone would be in contact within 24hrs. I have still not had a response

KathSamsung

Hi John, if you could send this through to us via the link above, we'd be more than happy to look further into this for you.

Kath

Dwayne C.

Dwayne C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for $595.00.

Mal

MalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible performance, terrible Service

I have had this machine for just over a year now. The machine has been working temperamentally, stops half way through the cycle and have to keep resetting it. It eventually stopped at the spin level. I have referred it to Samsung, they sent a repair company who couldn't fix it. It has since stalled. I have contacted Samsung customer support team multiple times, every time they tell me that someone will get back to me withing 24 to 48 hour, but then nothing happens. The follow up service is horrible, never again

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys.

Ali F.

Ali F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable and effective

7kg front loader
We have this machine running multiple times a day most days due to having a baby that uses cloth nappies. I have always been happy with the results. It has a very fast spin which helps with winter drying instead of buying a dryer. There are plenty of pre-loaded washes that you can then vary based on individual features (eg. spin speed, temperature, soiling level). It was sold as a "bubble soak" and I still haven't figured out what the advantage of that feature is. My one gripe is we haven't found a manual for our exact model so there are some settings which are a mystery!

kylie

kyliePink, Ohio

I absolutely love this machine

This machine is perfect no using hot water it heats its self upto what degrees you want It has how ever you want it to spin It soaks and has a iron free on it i luv my machine

Karim A.

Karim A.Sydney, NSW

Cleans and good value

Decent washer, cleans clothes, sound is average, 8.5k is a good size suitable for family of 4, the price was really good I got it in the end of year sale.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for $595.00.

Leanne.B.

Leanne.B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great energy saver!

I put a lot of heavy dirty loads through my samsung bubblewash front loader! So far so good!
I like that it only has a cold tap hose inlet but isnt only a cold washing machine! Temperature settings go up to 90 degrees! has loads of presets for all your washing variables, very soft on delicates too!.

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys.