Samsung BubbleWash Steam Front Loader

Samsung BubbleWash Steam Front Loader

WW75J54E0IW (7.5 kg), WW85J54E0IW (8.5 kg), WW11R64FU0M (11 kg)

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

3.5

Riz B

Riz BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

From quick wash to daily wash this machine is perfect. The spin variation is perfect, the 11kg is spacious and easy to wash bedding such as quilt and blanket. This machine does not make too much noise.

LarryPerth, WA

Customer service is terrible

I’ve only had this machine for 6 months and something has broken on it which could in no way be a fault of my own. Samsung insists it is not their fault and refuses to cover me under warranty even though it is basically a brand new machine and I have a 2 year warranty on the machine. Do not recommend dealing with Samsung!

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$750.00.

Larry

I have tried multiple times to sort this out and Samsung refuses to listen to me

MickSamsung

I’m sorry to hear about the negative experience you’ve had Larry. Although no outcome can be guaranteed, we’d be happy to look into this for you so please send a private message if you wish to proceed.

Mick

Scott Woz

Scott WozSydney Surrounds, NSW

Buyer beware

Do not buy, there is a known fault with the seal. Samsung refuse to fix or acknowledge the fault to be their responsibility. See image of Samsung’s response. Just ignore this product as their support is terrible in Australia.
“My name is not Durpreep”

Purchased in July 2019.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung BubbleWash Steam Front Loader compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Silvia S.

Silvia S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Customer Service, Terrible Machine

The drum has come loose after 1.5 years (still under warranty) which has damaged other parts of the machine but Samsung still thinks this is an easy repair and not a major problem. Even the repair company that inspected my machine said it wasn't an easy repair. And despite this Samsung has refused request for a refund despite it being a major problem which under Australian Consumer Law I have a right to request/get a refund for. I have contacted Samsung customer support team multiple times, every time they tell me that someone will get back to me withing 24 to 48 hour, but then nothing happens. The follow up service is horrible, never again!

Purchased in November 2018.

AshMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great washing machine 4 years on

Purchased at The Good Guys for A$700.00.

johnCanberra 2600, ACT

Customer service non-existent with little care for customer satisfaction

The washing machine i have owned for 2 years no issues. Coming close to 2 year warranty mark my rubber seal broke due to wear and tear and they refused to fix under warranty. It costs $260 to fix this common occurring problem. Would not recommend buying it for that issue.

Purchased in October 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$750.00.

Samsung AUSamsung
john

Reference number #8217462901. I was told that my case was being looked into by a cases manager and someone would be in contact within 24hrs. I have still not had a response

KathSamsung

Hi John, if you could send this through to us via the link above, we'd be more than happy to look further into this for you.

Kath

Dwayne C.

Dwayne C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for A$595.00.

Mal

MalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible performance, terrible Service

I have had this machine for just over a year now. The machine has been working temperamentally, stops half way through the cycle and have to keep resetting it. It eventually stopped at the spin level. I have referred it to Samsung, they sent a repair company who couldn't fix it. It has since stalled. I have contacted Samsung customer support team multiple times, every time they tell me that someone will get back to me withing 24 to 48 hour, but then nothing happens. The follow up service is horrible, never again

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys.

Ali F.

Ali F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable and effective

7kg front loader
We have this machine running multiple times a day most days due to having a baby that uses cloth nappies. I have always been happy with the results. It has a very fast spin which helps with winter drying instead of buying a dryer. There are plenty of pre-loaded washes that you can then vary based on individual features (eg. spin speed, temperature, soiling level). It was sold as a "bubble soak" and I still haven't figured out what the advantage of that feature is. My one gripe is we haven't found a manual for our exact model so there are some settings which are a mystery!

kylie

kyliePink, Ohio

I absolutely love this machine

This machine is perfect no using hot water it heats its self upto what degrees you want It has how ever you want it to spin It soaks and has a iron free on it i luv my machine

Karim A.

Karim A.Sydney, NSW

Cleans and good value

Decent washer, cleans clothes, sound is average, 8.5k is a good size suitable for family of 4, the price was really good I got it in the end of year sale.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for A$595.00.

Leanne.B.

Leanne.B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great energy saver!

I put a lot of heavy dirty loads through my samsung bubblewash front loader! So far so good!
I like that it only has a cold tap hose inlet but isnt only a cold washing machine! Temperature settings go up to 90 degrees! has loads of presets for all your washing variables, very soft on delicates too!.

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys.

User

UserGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

TERRIFIC machine

Great machine, has a whole range of wash cycles and always washes my clothes very well. Usually almost dry when I pull them out. Very happy with this product, would recommend

AdaSamsung

We're happy to hear that you are enjoying the many uses and functions of your Samsung washing machine! If any questions ever arise, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Ada

Good customer service

I am very pleased with the customer care .. machine had some issues with door seal pack after10 months of purchase , due to corona pandemic they couldn’t fix the issue through service centre .. but replaced with a new washing machine.. I am so glad that their response to customer is appreciable.

AdaSamsung

We're glad to hear that this has since been resolved, Bindhu. If any questions do arise, please feel free to send us a message.

Ada

LiaVictoria

Samsung has no after sales service at all!

Great machine, washed well but after 12 mo that it literally fell apart behind the drum. Called Samsung as under warranty and been trying to get a resolution now for over 3 months. I would never touch this brand machine again as they run you around and refuse to fix a broken product.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for A$699.00.

Dryer TypeBosch Serie 4 WTH85200AU
Lia

I have tried this through you before but will again, hence the lack of after sales service review.
.....and once again no service from Samsung. Unethical company as far as after sales service

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

Great choice, very happy with it!

After reading many reviews i decided to go with the Samsung Bubblewash and Im so glad i did. My favourite feature is the 15 minute cycle which is very handy when you have 3 kids and piles of clothes to get through on a daily basis.
The clothes come out well washed and the machine is fairly quiet when running.
Having the child lock feature is very handy although the only negative is that even with the child lock on, the on/off button can still be pressed so i have to make sure the laundry door is closed so my child doesnt go and turn it off.
The front loader also uses much less water and you need much less powder/product than a top loading washine machine. I will never go back!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$695.00.

Phil

PhilEbor nsw

I'll give this 4.5 stars Great for a smaller off grid solar setup

Purchased in December 2019 for A$588.00.

Dryer TypeMistral MTD4
Hayley Hobson

Hayley HobsonHobart, TAS

Love samsung!

Have had alot of washers in the past but none have compared to this one! In a shared house so alot of washing and different types. It handles my delicate clothes to anothers business attire to anothers filthy workers clothes brilliantly. Really easy to use and understand and much quieter so the longer washing time for some cycles doesn't even bother us.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$800.00.

M Duncan

M DuncanPerth, WA

Over powering smell of rubber

Purchased in November 2019.

Josh M.

Josh M.Sydney, NSW

Quiet, 1400RPM, efficient and cheap.

Excellent machine for the price with a plethora of options, using the eco wash this is a vast improvement from the older samsung machine we were using. Sings a little song at the end, which is pretty long but is otherwise a quiet and performing budget machine. Clothes actually feel better after.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bing Lee Online store for A$599.00.

MickSamsung