Samsung DMS500TRW

Samsung DMS500TRW (page 2 of 4)

TheLoneRangerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Greatest piece of junk ever!

Neil

NeilPerth

The dreaded e2 error strikes again, Samsung just lost a customer for life not to mention those who I

E2 error strikes again absolutely useless machine they've lost a customer for life and not to mention all the people I'll be telling, is it the selinoid and the hose or ...... Can I just change that or... Samsung is no help on the phone and forget about a detailed product manual, they obviously milk for repairs after the original purchase of a poor product

Stay away from Samsung!!!

Circuit board fail.
    Door hinge cable fail.
    Aqua stop fail.
    Problems with the product after 12 months.
    Unfortunately when moving into our new house we matched every appliance we have with Samsung. Big mistake! Slowly replacing items as they continue to fail.
    Don't even ask me about the fridge.

JM1

JM1Melbourne

Rubbish

Worked reasonably good for first year. After one year door springs broke off. Worked ok for another year, and the springs broke off again! Today is 3 years, machine refused to start up. It's dead. Not even one light comes on. This product was made cheaply, and barely survived 3 years. What is wrong with you, Samsung?

Not even bothering

Purchased 2012........dreaded E error appeared late 2015. After reading all these reviews I think our machine did well, considering.......we are a family of five so it got a lot of use! Estimated cost to fix machine $500+........no thanks....it cost $600!
    Moving on to another machine but staying away from Samsung.......

Grant

GrantMackay

Discontinued, wonder why????

Fix a problem just to find another, biggest piece of crap that WAS on the market, reviews were fabricated when we looked into buying, never again, Discontinued?????? wonder why?????? Problems, dr - E2 - E3 - E4 - F3 - F9 - SE - th. Nearly all available errors. Unrateable. Will not be replacing with another Samsung. Lasted, of course, just past warranty expiration. Total time used would be no more than 2 months in 5 years (60 hrs max)

Maggie

MaggieMelbourne

Very poor quality...

I completely agree with all the opinions with regard to the poor quality of Samsung Dishwasher. It broke down twice within a year. Now it shows E2 which turns out to be very common in this brand. I truly believe that $600 for a dishwasher that lasts only over two years is way too much. If Samsung doesn't repair it, I'll stay away from this brand forever.

BAFLE

BAFLEGeelong, VIC

End of warranty problems

Max

MaxTownsville

Samsung - consistently poor quality

This dishwasher that we purchased in May 2013 (D.O.M. January 2013), died completely today (July 27, 2015). Rather than be surprised, angry, or even disappointed, I was pleased that Samsung has provided me with the valuable consumer lesson to avoid their entire range of products in the future. Two years normal household use does not fit the definition of 'fit for purpose'.
    Memo to Samsung: the definition of stupidity is to keep doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result - no more Samsung products for me!

Samsung You Were good Quality at one time

Replace old washer with Samsung Dm500trw from goodguys on 19/4/2012 .Sales said it was a fair priced unit and samsung has a good name ..
    I guess we were lucky as we hadnt had any problems at all until 27/6/2015 ... Yep its dead no power to the display panel ... No one out this way can fix it ... or wants to look at it unless we pay travel .
    $599.00 should last more than a couple of years .. Samusung YOU RIPPED ME OFF ...
    We have samsung tv fridges ...
    Samsung hang up when i told them the purchase date (out of warranty) ....
    Remember samsung its customers who keep you in jobs by purchasing your products , it i can persuade just 1 person NOT to purchase a samsung product ,i would be doing them a favour

James Brown

James BrownBrisbane

Rubbish

Just over 2 years old and constant E3 errors. Purchased new from the Good Guys. Was good up till just past factory warranty then the E3 errors started. Thankfully I have the extended warranty. Rude repair man came out and some how got it running once but as soon as he walked out the door the E3 error started again.

Goodguys have a no lemon policy which states if they repair the same part 3 times I get a new dish washer so I am hoping I can get another model soon.

Should of bought from Harvey Norman as their warranty would of just swapped it for a new one already.

Not happy.

Unreliable, breaks down a lot, 3 year life

david

david

Reasonable for the money

I agree very poor quality

elcarabanchel

elcarabanchel

Very poor build quality and design - Avoid Samsung all together! Avoid Avoid

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish - poorly made

SamsungDMS500TRW

I have to agree with everything the disappointed customer is with his dishwasher. I have the same washer and same problems waste of my good hard earned money and my valuable time.

No error title, just stopped working!!

Was purchased new for our house when we moved in and after 2 and a half years just stopped working with no error code, rang Samsung and was told that it is a common fault and as out of warranty would have to pay for repairs ourselves. Worked out it would probably be cheaper just to buy a new dishwasher for another company/brand', You would think that such a good brand with other technology could get it right with a dishwasher.

sangriamaria

sangriamariaQueensland, 4000

Another E2 error here! AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Same story as many others! Lemon. Disgraceful that Samsung has not offered compensation for such a common fault that renders the appliance useless.

I actually researched dishwasher choices on this site, and after such great reviews on the DMS500, I bought one in 2011 and had it installed around November, and it has had light use (1-2 times a week) since then.

We have had no issues during this time, until suddenly having the E2 error appear recently. Apparently this is a solenoid problem, and is not worth fixing, particularly as there are no guarantees it will not happen again.

3 years of light use is not an acceptable life span for a $600 dishwasher. Very disappointing.

Jonathan R D

Jonathan R D

Absolute rubbish! Keep away!

In four years the control panel has been replaced, the door hinges broke, the cutlery basket disintegrates, we've had the element replaced and now the value has gone. These really are absolute crap. Samsung should be ashamed of itself for selling such abysmal rubbish.