Samsung Family Hub

Samsung Family Hub (page 2 of 2)

SRF671BFH2 (671L), SRF670BFH, SRF651BFH3 (651L), etc...

• Internal Layout

Gerard Fennessy

Gerard FennessyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good basic fridge, but terrible Woolworths app and Ice Maker

Date PurchasedJul 2017

ProfKennRFar North Queensland, QLD

Crap Customer Service Samsung

Must have phoned the Samsung 1300 customer support number about 10 times. Each time, "We cannot solve your problem so we will escalate your query and phone you back"!! Phone call Never eventuates so problems remain.... Must have wasted hours on the phone talking with people who do NOT know this product! Fridge itself is OK, has limited supply of ice in that it runs out after about 50 cubes, on a hot day with kids.. this is useless... check thoroughly before spending heaps on this fridge...

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Chucky110

Chucky110Victoria, Australia

Love it.

Bought this fridge about a month ago, was worried it would not fit through the front door but luckily it did. (normal size front door) Love being able to see in the fridge without opening it. Can use it to play spotify or youtube as the speakers are really good. one on each of the top doors. Bottom right can be used as either another freezer, wine chiller, used for fish or perfect temp for ice cream.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Samsung Family Hub compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

PamM

PamMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A funky fridge

A very stylish & modern looking fridge. Love the display which is like a big iPad. There's so many options available & im not on top of all the features. Love the temperature control options. The camera inside the fridge to view the stuff that u got in the fridge instead of having to open the fridge is cool feature but u could only see what's on the shelves in top compartment. So far I love this fridge, but I think it's too early to give 5 stars :)

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Daisy

Daisy

great

fridge is quite large, the tablet thing is alright. everything works fine. only problem is that there is no way of downloading more apps on the samsung screen and no way to delete? also wish they had a shelf for egg storage. you can control the temperature of each door so thats also cool.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

ProfKennRFar North Queensland, QLD

Crap service from Samsung customer service

Ok, is fine fridge but one app (Club des Chefs) doesn't work at all... phoned Samubg service, lady with hard-to-understand accent couldn't help, so query was 'escalated' and would get back in 24 - 48 hours... no answer 10 days later..... for a very expensive fridge this is completely unacceptable...

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Pipa

Pipaasked

Family Hub

Is it true that the calandras only works for appointments 4 months in advance?

AdaSamsung

This is not true, Pipa. However, if you are experiencing troubles with this, please feel free to let us know.

Ada

Kenn R.asked

Family Hub SRF670BFH

When oh when are your staff going to fix my ongoing problem?Phone call promised today did not eventuate but, from our long term experience, they rarely do... Please replace this fridge or give me my 6,300 aus$ back plus compensation for all my time wasted.. My consultancy rates are at least 300aus$ per hour (professor) kenn raymond

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Kenn, I'm sorry to hear that you have not been contacted since. I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. Would you be able to provide me with your contact details and any reference numbers to our Facebook via the link below?

Please ensure to copy and paste your enquiry in a private message to us.

> m.me/SamsungAustralia

Kenn R.

Hi.. thanks for this and apols for not replying earlier.. MICK from Samsung Social Messaging and I are in contact - but will send a private message to you too... after all, it's only about 1 month since we've had this problem, the time I"ve wasted has been inordinate

Samsung AUSamsung

Thanks for letting us know, Kenn. I recommend for you to continue reaching out to us via Facebook so we can avoid any confusion.

TN58

TN58asked

Family Hub SRF651BFH3 (651L)

Are you able to download apps?

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi, I have provided a list of all the currently available apps for the Family Hub refrigerator. Please see the app page on the Google Play Store for more information.

> https://www.samsung.com/au/support/home-appliances/family-hub-apps/

Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives