Samsung Galaxy A90 5G

Samsung Galaxy A90 5G (2019-2020)

Also referred to as: Samsung Galaxy A90 5G 2019 and Samsung Galaxy A90 5G 2021.
MPNs: KHSGA905GD6128BLKAU, SAMA905GBLK128OPT, SAMA905GBLK128TEL and SM-A908BZKAXSA
No reviews. Be the first to review it!

Sorry, there are no reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.

George K.asked

Hi. Does anyone know when Android 10 will be released for this phone (Telstra branded)? I am still running android 9 with November 2019 security patch.

Samsung
AdaSamsung

Hi George, there’s no word on an update as of yet though if an update does become available, you’ll be notified through your notification settings.

Ada
Samsung AU

George K.

Thank you for your quick response Ada. My last 4 phones have been Samsung flagships so admittedly I have a high expectation. With the A90 5G being a mid range phone, I appreciate that updates take longer (every quarter) but no updates since November is quite poor. Unsure if delays are Covid related, samsung au related or Telstra related as other countries already have the android 10 release since February. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this position. Nevertheless, I appreciate your response.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives