Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro

Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (page 2 of 3)

MPN: SM-J250GZKAXSA

• Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware
  • Software

PrestoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish

Purchased in September 2018 for $189.00.

Mark H

Mark HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Phone Ever

Love this phone it's a game changer just switched from Iphone and would never go back, user friendly, great camera and graphics, responsive pricing is reasonable, apps run well, it's fast and stylish

Purchased in January 2019.

The ReviewerSydney

Very cheap phone

I bought this phone from jbhifi two months ago. At first it seemed ok then 4 days later the phone got extremely hot even have I wouldn't use it. The battery also started reducing rapidly. I went to go return it and jbhifi wouldn't let me. Yesterday I accidentally dropped a small nail cutter on the phone just 10 cm and the top of the screen broke and cracked. It's a bad phone and it wasn't worth buying it especially from JB HiFi Bankstown

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $280.00.

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi there, we're really sorry to hear this has happened to your J2 Pro. You're always welcome to visit one of our service centres to get this fixed! >https://www.samsung.com/au/support/service-centre/

Anna
Samsung Australia

The Reviewer

What is there to fix? All I wanted was for jbhifi to refund my money and they wouldn't even do that

BrettO

BrettOCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfectly adequate low-budget android phone

The build quality is good, the screen nice and clear, the OS is nice and snappy and responsive.

It just works. Very smooth experience.

At this price level, a very acceptable phone.

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $180.00.

Cliffy

CliffySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not as good as it seems

Good price and same screen size as my old S5, but that's where it ends. Very fiddly to set up, not helped by the very small keyboard and microscopic indicators at the top of the screen. Procedures for adding apps, shortcuts etc very different to what I'm used to and annoying. Very frustrating trying to send text messages with tiny keys! I suppose you only get what you pay for, so I'm going to get something better!

Purchased in February 2019 at Harvey Norman Physical Store for $189.00.

Enya

EnyaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A decent phone for moderate user

Bought this phone through Mobileciti just after Christmas and love it! I am a moderate phone user and it works perfect for internet browsing, email checking, etc etc basic functions. Since I don't use it for watching videos online, I cannot say how well it perform on that function. However, it is a bit annoying that I have to create a Samsung account, through which they want to personalise the phone function. To me this is very annoying since I am not addicted to my phone and only use it moderately for most common things.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Lachlan B

Lachlan B

Amazing phone at an amazing price

The phone is very resilient, I have dropped it multiple times and the screen doesn't even have a scratch. Sometimes the phone does bug out so I just reset it. I bought it unlocked for under $150 which I think is a realy good price. I can be slow however when you want to go from vertical to horizontal or vice versa especially when going from home screen to a game. If your looking for a cheap phone from a well known brand that actually works look no further the Samsung galaxy j2 pro is just what you need.

Pete

PeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent low cost Mobile phone

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Lorraine P

Lorraine PDarling Downs, QLD

Ticks all the boxes

We bought two of these for our young teenagers, who mainly use the phones at home with our WiFi for music, YouTube, and Instagram, and for taking pictures and videos when they're out with friends.

Of course, there's the added bonus that we can call them to find out where they are!

The kids are very happy with the expandable memory, love the front and back cameras, and say the screen is the perfect compromise between watchability and portability. (Ok, not their exact words - I'm interpreting pleased grunts here.)

We bought these phones from Officeworks for $200ea unlocked so that we can use a low budget prepaid yearly account with Amaysim.

Very happy!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

4th samsung

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Vanessa, thank you for your awesome review. It is our mission to inspire the world with our innovative technologies, products and design that enrich people’s lives.

Always typo error

I like the camera and resolution. The screen id just enough for me.. it is easy to connect with other device like google mini. I can easily download apps. I'm not satisfied on the keyboard... it takes me time to send one sentence. You don't understand why the speaker is at the back of the phone.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
PhilSamsung

Therese

ThereseWagga Wagga

Great phone

We got this phone for work purposes after having some other phones. We have had no trouble with it at all. It is easy to read for my husband as its a nice big screen. The camera quality is very good we've printed some pics and they are fine. The screen display is also very good. The apps are running fine. Personal use is limited to you tube calls and messages though.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Therese, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It's great to hear such positive feedback!

Shopper

Shopper

great value for money

we use these for work, and have also given them to our children, they are very good low cost phones that work well with all of the apps we need to use, as well they are a durable lightweight phone with a good size screen and a good camera.

would recommend these for anyone looking for a reliable cheap phone with most of the functionality of much more expensive phones.

Best phone ever

Great camera
Displays amazing, good sound quality expandable memory nice slim design
Only downfall is it's easily broken screen is the first thing to watch out for dropped mine from a small height with case on! had a tiny white spot in screen.
Woke up in the morning only quarter left the rest was black
later that night I no longer could use the phone
But yes I'm a sucker I just purchased another

wow thank you so much

Product buyer

Product buyerPerth, WA

A good phone for the price

A good phone for the price.
The blue light limiter is a good feature,
Their is no red eye remover - por effort Samsung.
Battery time is ok i can get 15 hours if little use
Internet is quick.
Worth putting on a screen protector
The big screen is a good feature
The night camera takes some practice to get reasonable pictures.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

stop the goatsperth

Great phone for the money.

All in all its a great phone. Good features like the blue light filter. So far after 5 months use l have had no problems. Call quality is good. It's quick and easy to use. Only one niggle l have found and that is whenever l plug the phone in to charge, it goes back to the home screen. This is annoying as l use it for the maps and when l jump out and back in my car to continue my trip, l lose the visual display and have to unlock it again. There appears to be no way to disable it. Recommended.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
PhilSamsung

Good job! That has done the trick. 5 stars for the phone then! Thanks STG

stop the goats

Hi Samsung official, l spoke too soon. I thought that what you suggested worked but it didn't. Any other suggestions?

Tam

TamAdelaide

Good reliable phone so far

I'm quite pleased with my J2 Pro so far. Apps run with reasonable speed and smoothness, the camera is decent enough and I'm very fond of the blue light filter - I spend many hours texting my long distance girlfriend on WhatsApp every day, and my eyes hurt less now, which I'm attributing to the filter. I purchased the gold variation, which is really more of a silver-gold colour, very classy. All in all, I'm pretty happy with this phone given the affordable price.

Davey

DaveyGeelong

This is the best cheap smart phone I've owned

This is the cheapest smart phone I have ever owned. The standard apps are about the same as any other smart phones. The screen looks good and for the price what's inside the phone seems really good. Takes great photos and videos aren't that bad too. Calls seem good too. Well worth the low price too.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Leeroy

Leeroytenterfield

A good option if you dont want to pay the big bucks for an I phone

Very happy with the J2 at this stage, the battery life may be a bit better but other than that pretty satisfied. Its service in a rural area is better than the previous HTC we had. We did have one problem with not being able to send or receive pictures but that may have been a problem with the sim.

Date PurchasedJun 2018