Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro Gold

• Camera Quality
  • Hardware
  • Software

This j5 pro is so good.

I'm satisfied with this phone been using it almost 2 years until now. The only issue i got when i upgraded to pie it drain fast. Was searching in youtube, google to solve the drain issue. But overall it's the best and affordable.

MickSamsung
Elena

ElenaSydney, NSW

• Gold

Very affordable and reliable

I bought this phone to replace my old one, and happy with my purchase.
The display is very durable as I dropped it few times already (thanks to my cover and screen protector as well, no cracks on the screen). No any issues with calling, texting or using applications.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for A$300.00.

KathSamsung
cath

cathdenman

Works good

A classic smartphone does everything my daughter needs. Camera quality isnt as good as top end phones but you get what you pay for.Besides when dropped they all smash the same. Cases are usually only available online.

Purchased in December 2018 at Target Australia for A$279.00.

MickSamsung
Mobile Phones

Find out how Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro Gold compares to other Mobile Phones

Charlee Angelina Faith D

Charlee Angelina Faith DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this phone and will surely miss it

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$335.00.

KathSamsung

LyndaFar North Queensland, QLD

Faulty Product

I bought the phone for a month before it started to show trouble with switching it on and at times the screen would go black. Finally the phone screen went black and I couldn't see anything on the phone. I returned it to the Good Guys Cairns where I bought it and they sent it to the Samsung Warranty Service only to return it to me the same. I paid $279 for a phone I only used a month. They would not replace it or repair it.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for A$279.00.

Lynda

My number is 0415135666 and repair reference is 3923492.

Gia J.

Gia J.

Stopped working at 3 weeks

I bought this at JBHIFI and everyone knows they are the worse when you try to return something.
Started failing at 3 weeks of buying. Dropped reception, sent it to repair 2 times (everyone knows that this days it is a nightmare to delete everything from your phone and have to put everything back). In samsung they said it didn’t have anything, while it has a clear fail kn the software. When it failed for third time I had a car accident and the PHONE DIDNT LET ME CALL AN AMBULANCE!!! I went to tell all this to JBHIFI and they told me that because the phone had a small chip in the corner caused by the accident, they could not give me my money back.

Purchased in March 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$350.00.

AdaSamsung

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information. When it's most convenient for you can you please send that through?

Jo
Samsung AU

Jenny A.

Jenny A.Perth, WA

Great product

So happy with my j5 pro, great mb and i always gets updated regularly. I defs recommend this mb to others, great speed good quality camera and lots of storage

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$279.00.

Lotus296

Lotus296Sydney, NSW

Dud product with known technical issues

Bought a J5 Pro based on good reviews for the product. 4 days later I'm still waiting for it to fully charge. Also problems with switching it on. Has been plugged in charging 24/7 for 4 days and still only 40% battery capacity. Rang Samsung who instructed me to return to place of purchase. Unfortunately my telco have transfered all my data onto this new phone, so I'm going to have to do this all again. Very inconvenient to have to trek back up to the Good Guys again, and be without a functioning phone for another week. I will rethink buying another Samsung mobile.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for A$299.00.

Samsung AUSamsung

Excellent phone

Everything works well. Turns on and off quickly. Long battery life, easily get 5 days if turned off at night and light usage during day. Looks good with metal back, better than the more expensive ones which have glass front and back so if you drop it not only do you crack one screen, you crack both.

Purchased in January 2019.

Mobile Phones