Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Wi-Fi Only

Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Wi-Fi Only

awesome

I found this model very easy to use, clear and easy instructions, good screen, has everything that i need in a tablet, phone. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for tablet but not as a mobile phone as this model is too big to carry in your pocket.

Macka

Tablets

Find out how Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Wi-Fi Only compares to other Tablets

MotoBerg

MotoBerg

Good tablet, lacking some of today's features

TamnChad

TamnChadAU

Brilliant Organiser

I loved this tablet!
    It did everything I wanted it to do and more!!
    Battery life great!
    The size is a great size to hold in your hand ..
    Was a tad big for my handbag.
    Loved the stylus and being able to write things instead of having to use a keyboard all the time.
    Really is a fab product!!

John
    John

I couldn't agree more

Little Gem

I bought this primarily for travelling, something I can put into my backpack, download photos onto, and write travel blogs, as well as email and browsing. But as I become familiar with Android and the multitude of apps, it has come to replace my Windows 8.1 ultrabook for all but complex spreadsheet work. For about $290 after cashback, it has far exceeded my expectations. Size is perfect and the screen brilliant. No more Kindle.
    Size, screen, inexpensive

See all Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 reviews

toakes

toakesasked

Galaxy Note 8.0 Wi-Fi Only

My tablet keeps shutting off. I turn it on and it stays on for a few seconds then shuts off. Is the battery bad? I've had it for about a year. Also the screen is stuck in the side position; it doesn't change when you rotate the tablet.

Nig24
    Nig24

The battery is okay if you can start tablet several time. It might be broken temperature sensor which protects device from overheat or software problem. Try remove SD and SIM. And consider taking device to specialists. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives