Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0

2 questions from our users

toakes

toakesasked

Galaxy Note 8.0 Wi-Fi Only

My tablet keeps shutting off. I turn it on and it stays on for a few seconds then shuts off. Is the battery bad? I've had it for about a year. Also the screen is stuck in the side position; it doesn't change when you rotate the tablet.

Nig24
Nig24

The battery is okay if you can start tablet several time. It might be broken temperature sensor which protects device from overheat or software problem. Try remove SD and SIM. And consider taking device to specialists. Good luck.

Ivy

Ivyasked

Galaxy Note 8.0 (2013)

Wat is the different between the Samsung galaxy note 8.0 n5120 nd n5100 nd which one can u use as a phone ?

ottoman
ottoman

From all the searching I've done, they both can make phone calls, n5120 is 4G and probably is the Australian version. n5100 is 3G version, but it doesn't seem to be available in shops in Australia, you can get it from online stores such as Kogan and others though. There is also N5110 but is wifi only version.

Hope this is correct, if not, I am sorry :(

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives