MPN: 1091003764

Good phone

Camera is good the thing i hate is small space but newer modles come with more also the battery isnt great i havr to charge it twice a day but atleast it has a headphone jack

Purchased in September 2017 at Samsung Online store for $1,200.00.

Can't live without it!!

I love my phone it works amazing camera is awesome all apps work great sound is loud and awesome battery last ages and with fast charging even better highly recommend.

Purchased in June 2019 for $500.00.

Software

Versatile and easy. One of Samsung's best so far.

I have had this phone for 2 years now and not an issue with phone lag, blurry photos and short bettery life like thier previous product's.

Camera quality is top notch.

Processing of apps is super fast.

High resolution games run smoothly without lag.

I would definitely recommend this and I am looking forward to their future product releases.

Purchased in September 2017 at Vodafone for $2,000.00.

Samsung 8+

The camera quality is outstanding. I use at night with no issues
The durability of this phone is just great. Takes a licken and keeps on ticking
I use my phone more for business
The apps run extremely fast, especially since this new Samsung update

Purchased in March 2017.

Excellent smart phone

Excellent clear camera quality that provides professional photos. Phone is used for both personal and business needs and suits the requirements for this usage. I highly recommend this phone for anyone needing a durable smart phone.Fast and easy to use. Great stylus that is very responsive with a superb camera and speed. An excellent phone that does everything anyone could ever need. Clear and sharp pixels brings everyday photos to life. Large battery that keeps charge in moments of time and won't let you down. Clear sound microphone that is concealed to keep the stylish look and feel of the phone. Timeless and simple elegance that takes you from day to night, work to pleasure. Large full screen that hugs the side of the phone so you don't lose any picture. Fits perfectly in the palm of the hand allowing comfort for whatever you're doing.

Purchased at Telstra for $1,399.00.

Software

So professional..never let's me down...

I have been using my fabulous Samsung galaxy note 8 for almost 2 years now and I cannot fault it. All my apps run smoothly and there is plenty of internal space to have all that I need..I use alot.
The camera has surprised many of my friends as it is so superior in the taking of pictures to any of my friends other branded phones. I travel alot and take many photos if people and places and my gallery is full of awe inspiring pictures with quality to print in large frames to hang on the wall.
Updates are smooth and Samsung is a brand of superior quality I never have any problems with my phone nor have I with the years of owning earlier models of Samsung. I highly recomend Samsung to anyone needed a phone that literally does everything faultlessly it's like having a mini computer and a phone all in one irreplaceable package.

Purchased in November 2017.

Best yet

The rugged construction and ease of handling is the first plus.. I am a very satisfied Samsung mobile owner.
The display is very bright even on the sunniest of days.. The capabilities of the note 8 are endless..I use mine for calls [naturally] texting and checking my emails and facebook messages and updates on the run.
I have many apps on my note 8 from video, music and even some games to keep me amused on long trips.. The log on speeds I get are phenomenal. I even use my phone to monitor both my home and front door security via wifi connections...

Purchased in October 2016 for $1,400.00.

Best phone I've ever had

Biggest phone in the world pretty much the screen is the size of the tv. Fast as a top notch msi computer and the stats are right next to a gaming computer with its stats. The pen is so handy when you are on the phone can just put it on speaker and write notes in emergencies. The battery life is amazing. The graphics and speed of it is so smooth. Best phone.

Purchased in April 2018 at Telstra.

Software
We're happy to hear that your Note8 has fit perfectly into your everyday lifestyle. Your review has been much appreciated. If any questions arise, please feel free to reach out to us. Jo Samsung AU

its good to carry everyime in your daily lifes.

CAMERA quality is pretty good for my daily selfies foer intsgarm and food photos .my brightness and durability of pphone was good .my apps work alltime very clean and neat i dint see any shutdowns in the middle of using apps

Purchased in September 2018.

Software
This is what we love to hear! We’re glad to hear you’re enjoying your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and thank you for leaving your positive feedback. If you have any questions, you can reach out via Facebook- please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

Excellent quality

I bought it on ebay $531 on 24 May 2019.
It's very good design, fast performance on most apps.
The camera is very good compared to my LG V20. No question on low light photo shot.

My friend has Samsung Galaxy 8, which is smaller in hand, easy to grab compared my Galaxy Note 8.

Overall I'm very happy with the phone.

Good beast but battery hunger

Excellent camera both day and night, good note taker and game runner. Very good screen and good multi tasking but the battery didn't last for a full day under which is a con.

Purchased in September 2017.

Switched from iPhone X a month ago, no regrets.

This is one of the best phones I have ever used. I have previously used an iPhone 4,5s,6s,7+ and X and when I switched to Android it was the best choice I have made. There is so much customization and many more features, as well as being stable unlike iOS. The design is great and the cameras are great quality. I got this for $550 brand new and it is an absolute bargain.

The only negatives I have for this is that the battery drains fast, this is not an issue for me as I generally have a charger near me but for some people this may be a problem. I would also recommend getting a case because the back is quite fragile as it is made of glass.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kogan.com for $550.00.

Software
Thanks for your review! We’re glad to hear you’re enjoying your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 If you have any questions or need us to look into anything, feel free to send us a message. Our best point of contact is through our Facebook page so feel free to send us a PM. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

Amazing phone

The note phones just keep getting better and better. This one is great. I love everything about this phone. Smooth interface, super functional and easy to navigate. I do recommend it that's for sure.

Purchased in March 2018.

Current mobile

I am satisfied but camera wise i prefer note 5. It was alot clear.
Its good but runs out of charge abit fast and brightness is great.
Use for everything including gaming and watching videos and listening to music
Yes most of the time

Purchased in February 2018.

Buy only if u need it..:)

Solid configuration..
Excellent processing speed - best in the market
Stylus does magic..so responsive and creative
Excellent camera for shots n videos..
Good for gaming..

A bit pricey and buy only if u need a powerful smartphone with stylus..

Purchased in April 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $1,200.00.

Nice phone

Bought this one last year, over all very happy with the performance, very handy for doing presentation and pdf editing. But battery is still an issue even though they have increased the power.

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys for $985.00.

Software
Hi Viv, thanks for your review. We would recommend taking your device into a service centre if you are facing troubles with your battery. You can find your closest service centre via the link below: >https://www.samsung.com/au/support/service-centre/ Remember, all visits require a booking: >https://www.samsung.com/au/samsungstore/bookings/ Lisa Samsung AU

Once you bought it not their problem: The NEW "Car sales man"

After my note 8 upgraded to Android pie I can't use my call record app. Rang Samsung, operator was great. Samsung policy is [Word Removed]. Wont buy another Samsung product again. No more faith in the brand.

Hey there, I’m contacting you today to further discuss your recent review regarding your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. We’re sorry to hear you’re having difficulty with your apps after the update but it would be best to get in contact with the app developer about this issue. Please feel free to send us a message if you’d like to discuss this further. You can also reach out via Facebook- please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

Perfect phone!

Still amazed at how quick the phone is for the price I bought it for. Great for all sorts of applications and relatively easy to navigate. I cannot see myself going back to the iPhones.

Purchased in January 2018 for $999.00.

Software
Hey there, thanks for your review. We’d like to formally welcome you to the Samsung Fam! if you have any questions or need assistance you can always reach out to us, our best contact is sending us a PM through Facebook. You can do so by following the link below. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

All class, take note....

This is a work provided phone for me. I was lucky to "downgrade" from an S9(my choice), but the Note 8 is more "wow" than the later s9. Screen and camera are excellent. Its 6Gig of ram runs everything smoothly. S pen is handy at times. Battery is more than adequate for a full day with dark themes. Apart from work, 99% of personal computing happens off this device. Now with the Samsung One UI (running a European version while waiting for AU release) the interface is much improved and for the first time I am not running a 3rd party launcher. Of all the phones I have had over the years, iPhones and previous Samsung's, this is the most complete package. The one thing that could be improved is speed of security updates, but that's a problem with all Samsung phones. Samsung has just announced its s10 line up and foldable, but this note 8 user is more than happy with this 1+ year old device. The swiss army knife of mobile computing.

Purchased in August 2017.

Software

Fantastic phone for great price

Half the price of iPhone x and more performance. Good screen. Sd card support. Best value for money phone I've seen.

Only con is they added height since the note 5 which is kinda annoying it was already a tall phone why add more height.

Purchased in September 2018 at eBay for $500.00.