Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

MPN: 1091003764

Noni

Noni

My whole life in the palm of my hand!

I mostly upgraded for the camera, & I wasnt disappointed!! Amazing quality! Both day & night. Being able to slide the pen out & make notes straight on the home screen is so handy at work & for every day memos in general. In 14 months I've never had an issue, & I'm pretty clumsy with it! I've set the display brightness to auto adjust & have the blue light filter on & am noticing less headaches then with my previous model.

Purchased in September 2018 at Telstra for $999.00.

KathSamsung

Glad to hear you are currently enjoying your Samsung Note8, Noni! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded to the team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us via private message, should you have any enquiries.

Kath

diesel a.

diesel a.

Samsung all the way

The Samsung galaxy note series is definitely the best phone ive ever had, i started with the note 2 and have always upgraded to the next model when it came available

Natasha

NatashaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Favourite phone's

Galaxy notes are my favourite devices I currently have the note 9 but I had the note 8 and it was just as good as the 9 continue to make awesome products

Purchased in June 2018 at Optus for $1,599.00.

Software

What a blight on my life!

If only one could buy a phone that simply did its job! And for goodness sake, why no instructions?
Black on black controls as usual, and that makes it difficult to begin with, and how are we supposed to somehow automatically know that one has to touch and then run finger up to answer a call? If we didn't need a mobile phone for when we are away from home, I would have nothing further to do with them
Conclusion - rotten product.
Please, for goodness sake, just make a product that is easy to use, with easy to see controls. We don't need a camera or Google or fancy aps, and we would prefer a phone that doesn't report on our movements. But it appears there is no such product on the market.

Purchased in September 2019 for $240.00.

katherinemichell88

katherinemichell88Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good phone

Camera is good the thing i hate is small space but newer modles come with more also the battery isnt great i havr to charge it twice a day but atleast it has a headphone jack

Purchased in September 2017 at Samsung Online store for $1,200.00.

Donna M.

Donna M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't live without it!!

I love my phone it works amazing camera is awesome all apps work great sound is loud and awesome battery last ages and with fast charging even better highly recommend.

Purchased in June 2019 for $500.00.

JJ L

JJ LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Versatile and easy. One of Samsung's best so far.

I have had this phone for 2 years now and not an issue with phone lag, blurry photos and short bettery life like thier previous product's.

Camera quality is top notch.

Processing of apps is super fast.

High resolution games run smoothly without lag.

I would definitely recommend this and I am looking forward to their future product releases.

Purchased in September 2017 at Vodafone for $2,000.00.

Dwight Nelson

Dwight NelsonVaughan/Toronto

Samsung 8+

The camera quality is outstanding. I use at night with no issues
The durability of this phone is just great. Takes a licken and keeps on ticking
I use my phone more for business
The apps run extremely fast, especially since this new Samsung update

Purchased in March 2017.

Jamie

JamieMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent smart phone

Purchased at Telstra for $1,399.00.

Software

So professional..never let's me down...

Purchased in November 2017.

Brian303030

Brian303030Hobart, TAS

Best yet

The rugged construction and ease of handling is the first plus.. I am a very satisfied Samsung mobile owner.
The display is very bright even on the sunniest of days.. The capabilities of the note 8 are endless..I use mine for calls [naturally] texting and checking my emails and facebook messages and updates on the run.
I have many apps on my note 8 from video, music and even some games to keep me amused on long trips.. The log on speeds I get are phenomenal. I even use my phone to monitor both my home and front door security via wifi connections...

Purchased in October 2016 for $1,400.00.

GrimReaper555

GrimReaper555South East Queensland, QLD

Best phone I've ever had

Biggest phone in the world pretty much the screen is the size of the tv. Fast as a top notch msi computer and the stats are right next to a gaming computer with its stats. The pen is so handy when you are on the phone can just put it on speaker and write notes in emergencies. The battery life is amazing. The graphics and speed of it is so smooth. Best phone.

Purchased in April 2018 at Telstra.

JoanneSamsung

We're happy to hear that your Note8 has fit perfectly into your everyday lifestyle. Your review has been much appreciated. If any questions arise, please feel free to reach out to us.

Jo

pinky

pinkyMelbourne

its good to carry everyime in your daily lifes.

CAMERA quality is pretty good for my daily selfies foer intsgarm and food photos .my brightness and durability of pphone was good .my apps work alltime very clean and neat i dint see any shutdowns in the middle of using apps

Purchased in September 2018.

Gigreat

GigreatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent quality

I bought it on ebay $531 on 24 May 2019.
It's very good design, fast performance on most apps.
The camera is very good compared to my LG V20. No question on low light photo shot.

My friend has Samsung Galaxy 8, which is smaller in hand, easy to grab compared my Galaxy Note 8.

Overall I'm very happy with the phone.

King C.

King C.Sydney, NSW

Good beast but battery hunger

Excellent camera both day and night, good note taker and game runner. Very good screen and good multi tasking but the battery didn't last for a full day under which is a con.

Purchased in September 2017.

xz101

xz101Sydney, NSW

Switched from iPhone X a month ago, no regrets.

This is one of the best phones I have ever used. I have previously used an iPhone 4,5s,6s,7+ and X and when I switched to Android it was the best choice I have made. There is so much customization and many more features, as well as being stable unlike iOS. The design is great and the cameras are great quality. I got this for $550 brand new and it is an absolute bargain.

The only negatives I have for this is that the battery drains fast, this is not an issue for me as I generally have a charger near me but for some people this may be a problem. I would also recommend getting a case because the back is quite fragile as it is made of glass.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kogan.com for $550.00.

Naomi

NaomiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing phone

The note phones just keep getting better and better. This one is great. I love everything about this phone. Smooth interface, super functional and easy to navigate. I do recommend it that's for sure.

Purchased in March 2018.

Tharushi

Tharushi

Current mobile

I am satisfied but camera wise i prefer note 5. It was alot clear.
Its good but runs out of charge abit fast and brightness is great.
Use for everything including gaming and watching videos and listening to music
Yes most of the time

Purchased in February 2018.

Kola

KolaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buy only if u need it..:)

Solid configuration..
Excellent processing speed - best in the market
Stylus does magic..so responsive and creative
Excellent camera for shots n videos..
Good for gaming..

A bit pricey and buy only if u need a powerful smartphone with stylus..

Purchased in April 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $1,200.00.

Viv

VivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice phone

Bought this one last year, over all very happy with the performance, very handy for doing presentation and pdf editing. But battery is still an issue even though they have increased the power.

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys for $985.00.