Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Listing monitored by Samsung

4 questions from our users

Ian
Ianasked

I have been using my Note 8 since 2017 it continues to be a very reliable phone. I am considering an upgrade to the S21 Ultra but I'm concerned about reports on this website regarding extreme overheating problems. Do you have any information on this? Don't want to spend $1800 on a dud.

Gary
Garyasked

Whats the best tradie phone from samsung.I have a J1 and am happy with phone and replacement cost is not to painful. Looking for phone that I can put in my pocket as I work as a plumber.

AdaSamsung

Hi Gary, depending on the price range and features you may be looking into, we have provided links below to our different series of mobile devices.

Galaxy A Series

Galaxy S Series

Galaxy Note Series

Ada
Samsung AU

Colin Foley
Colin Foley

Would steer away from the notes, the bigger screen is great but it is bulky in the pocket

Van N.
Van N.asked

How can you disable "moisture detected" error? Absolute rubbish feature as the phone charges fine, frustrating that the phone needs to switch off with cable inserted and switched on and wait for software to load.

AdaSamsung

Hi Van, we recommend for you to visit one of our authorised service centres so we can look into this.

With the global spread of COVID-19 impacting many communities, Samsung is adapting its practices to protect the health and wellbeing of our people and customers. As such, all our Galaxy Studios are currently closed. Our Experience Stores located at George Street, Sydney, Melbourne Central and Highpoint Shopping Centre are still open but at reduced operating hours.

You can also drop your device off at your local Australia Post office.

Ada

Gemma E.
Gemma E.asked

Hi,
What's the reception like in Rural areas?

AdaSamsung

Hi Gemma, if you would like further information on your network reception, it would be best for you to reach out to your service provider for further assistance.

Jo
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Other Mobile Phones