MPNs: 1091004833 and 1091004834

Great power user device

I use this phablet for a mix of work and personal use across metropolitan and semi rural areas on the Telstra network. Phone coverage has been great. The ability to use WiFi calling is awsome on the newer Samsung phones as I have virtually no signal at home living in a hilly semi rural area.
For work purposes the screen size is great from a navigation point of view streets can be seen clearly. The s pen is awsome at meetings and conferences for note taking and means I don't carry a not book around.
From a personal device point of view the camera quality has to be one of the best on the market especially night time shots with some really neat features.
The only drawback would be the screen when watching movies in dark settings e.g. Stranger things on Netflix even when turning the brightness right up characters can be very difficult to distinguish however this may be the case for all phone/ tablet/ phablet on the market.
Another awsome feature is the waterproofing has been a life saver when the phone is poolside pumping out music to a Bluetooth speaker and previously owned S8+ even survived an accidental salt water dip in the ocean for half an hour. This feature alone has saved me over $1,000.
If I was in the market for a new phone I would definitely look at a note 10 but will personally wait for at least the note 11 as this note 9 is great and would also be awsome for anyone else that wants to pick up a great device that would have dropped considerably in price since release.

Purchased in December 2018 at Telstra .

So good

This phone is amazing. Previously I used apple but I much prefer the note 9 setup. All the useful features are very helpful, particularly for texting.

Instead of the normal keyboard you can use the pen, write the word or swipe letters. This is far quicker than normal texting.

I like the display size. Camera quality is great. The extra side toolbar is also very helpful.

I use it continually for web surfing, watching videos and social media as well as chatting on apps. Also charges quickly when using power. Recommended.

Purchased at Optus.

Software

What a machine packed with lots of power. Great Phablet for those who use are always on the run.

- Outstanding camera in any environment
- The display brightness is on par and the phone durability seems to be up to specs
- I use my Phablet for business mini computer that packs a punch
- The apps response time is instantaneous

Purchased in August 2019.

Note 9 a bit much

Hello I've owned the note 9 for about a year know. Since I am into flagship phones I was excited to use this phone to the max and u did I did everything except for gaming as I'm not a gamer I decided to purchase the note 9 at first I was very impressed with the phone. It was more than a phone it was my personal mini office multitasking is great using the camera with all the extras took a little bit of time to get used to. I did use the s pen wasn't very impressed with it. It should of been able to do more gestures then what it did the two speakers are good on the phone the top speaker seem to kind of bug out once in awhile but I noticed the more updates the came the worst the phone was getting the phone would the heat up and slow down when new features would come with new updates on but they would not work or available to me because I am in Canada example wi/fi calling would never work or new chat apps would not register not sure if that's a Samsung thing or my current operator I did replace the screen two times in one year the glass was not as good as it could be the aluminum frame was great I dropped my phone quite a bit and it took quite a few lickin's I would if liked it to be a bit tougher considering the price tag on some of these phones but overall it was a great phone can't wait for the note 10 to come out and I'll review that one as well I give the note 9 7 out of 10

Purchased in August 2018 at Samsung for $1.10.

Good phone

Quality of camer is good. Phone is fast and was also given 126gb memory card for free which was good. Apps r running fine no issues. Always with Samsung note from past 5 yers.my 4th phone

Purchased in July 2019 at Vodafone for $1,450.00.

It's a great phone

I like the camera on the Samsung s9. It takes a great picture. Downloading apps is easy once you learn. It's not as good as the iPhone but close enough.

Purchased in April 2018 at Telstra shop for $1,200.00.

Software

Super impressed & its water-resistant!

Decided it was time to get a new phone - previously I had a Note 5 but more recently an iPhone 6s Plus.
Going back to Samsung was a real pleasure. The Note 9 is an amazing device, fantastic screen resolution & what a camera. Took a while to learn all its features - helped by regular emails from Samsung giving training on the options & features. I accidentally went for a swim with the phone in my pocket - shock horror! But all was good as its water resistant...phew that was a relief.
The only downside is that the S-Pen is a bit fragile. Dropped it on a carpeted floor and it broke in two. $49 later & I'm being more careful.
Overall very impressed - I see a new Note 10 is out - would be interested to see what Samsung has done to improve it over my 9.

Purchased in December 2018 at Telstra.

Best phone

This phone has become my favourite. Amazing features,long lasting battery. I have been taking lots of photos since I got it. I had problem with screen keypad now it is easy with pen.

Purchased in July 2019 at Samsung Online store for $825.00.

Software
We love to hear this, Rekha! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. Lisa Samsung AU

Great phone

I love this phone. When I hot it it seemed a.bit big but now when I get used to it I would not change it back. Battery last for so long and this was so surprising! Highly recommend!

Purchased in April 2018.

Fabulous performance

Really love it. Great features, big screen, smooth touch and most magical feature is blue tooth operated stylus pen. Supersede all other products. Dont have to look for someone to click our photos just click it with magical stylus.
Highly recommeded but just little bit over priced :)

Purchased in September 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,198.00.

Total Convert to Samsung

I have been a Blackberry user for over a decade (yes Blackberry phones still do exist even in 2019 LOL), mostly due to security for business and battery life and I grudgingly had to change phones, so I chose a Samsung Note 9 - mostly for the pen and the rep that demoed the phone to me showed lots of cool features (that I can't remember how to use - but learning every day)

I love the note taking with the pen, and I love the Android feature of dictating my emails and text messages, as I struggle to use the on screen keyboards.

The battery life was a big concern for me coming from Blackberry, and the fact that the Samsung Note 9 boasted the longest battery life for most Android phone was a good selling point, and it's lived up to this reputation.

Security was another big concern for me due to my work - but the Samsung Knox Platform for Enterprise on Blackberry's Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution won me over. Samsung have embraced the Blackberry security solution to ensure high level of security.

Overall a great phone, it's a little large in size than I would prefer, but I can live with that.

Purchased in December 2018.

Best Phone I've Owned

This is hands down the best phone I've owned. The 128 GB Ram version only has 6 GB of ram which can slow things down. The phone gets a little hot when using with a VR headset for 30 mins plus.

Purchased in October 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,499.00.

Love it!!

I upgraded to this from note 2 which i had for 7 years!
I'm so happy with this fone.The features are very similar to note 2 only wayyy better.
Camera is excellent too

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,500.00.

Love it perfect

Love this note gallaxy n9 its great i do everything on it , great product has fast conection pen that goes with its really easy to use to pull out and the screen response is astounding

Purchased in January 2019 at Vodafone.

Samsung owner for life!

Best mobile phone I have ever owned. Fully featured, love that the fingerprint scanner has been relocated on Note 9. Camera is brilliant, I rarely use my DSLR camera these days.
Needs to be in a cover or case, being all glass it is easily damaged. Apps all run smoothly. Device management is simple. Love the smart pen feature. Love the differing levels of security on this phone. Facial recognition is quick and reliable even in low light..no more risking others seeing your PIN or pattern when accessing the phone.

Purchased in September 2018 at Zumi.

Awesome!

All features are so easy to use on this phone. This is my first note and i absolutely love it. Camera is so clear. I use the phone for games and other general use mostly texting, voice texting etc... and all apps work great. Brightness control is so good you can change all in settings. Very satisfied.

Purchased in November 2018 for $799.00.

Software
Thanks for your review! We’re glad to hear you’re enjoying your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. If you have any questions or need us to look into anything, feel free to send us a message. Our best point of contact is through our Facebook page so feel free to send us a PM. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

Best phone ever!

It's not heavy, easy to carry, fit on my pocket! The Smart pen is fun to use and I love the Samsung pay so much save my time and effect.

Purchased in December 2018 at Tens Machines Australia for $1,000.00.

Software

Samsung Care has been a disaster to deal with. This alone ruins the Samsung experience.

The issues were sporadic. On return the phone was scratched (!) but I was able to remove it, and the S Pen nib blunt (!) — so much for the “care” aspect being delivered to customers.

I would not recommend a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 after this experience which is tarnished by the Care received or lack thereof.

Purchased in December 2018.

Software
Hi Dr. Ashley, Thanks for being open and honest about your experience so we can learn from it. I have sent you a PM, requesting more details so I can look into this. Lisa Samsung AUThank you Lisa. As shared, not sure what can be done. After Samsung Care having the phone twice for evaluation in as many weeks, my iPhone SE is still faster. For the “best phone” on the market prior to your latest releases, this shouldn’t be the case with a near 2 year old model from Apple.

No words. So disappointed and let down.

The phone was behaving pretty good — then 6 weeks in I started to notice odd errors. From slow text key responses, then to the assistant menu literally “spazzing” out all over the place before settling and unable to unlock the phone. This was reported in detail to Samsung who proceeded to take my phone and send it away. I was told I would hear within 2 days the outcome. I never received a phone call. I called them on three occasions and was guaranteed a call back. Not once was I called. Then last call I eacalated it to VOC who didn’t share nor care — but did say my phone was being returned and was blatantly a software issue (all they did was reset the phone, something they could have been done from home). Upon return the service notes did not indicate the issue to be investigated. All they did was reset the phone and it worked — no surprise. The issues were sporadic. This experience has been horrible to say the least and without the phone for a week and a half. What could Samsung do? Nothing solved just a set of movie tickets. The catch? On return the phone was scratched (!) but I was able to remove it, and the S Pen nib blunt (!) — so much for the “care” aspect being delivered to customers.

Hi Dr. Ashley, we've sent you a PM requesting for more information. When its most convenient for you can you please send that through? Lisa Samsung AUThis has been replied to. Not sure if a resolution is available but will give benefit of the doubt. Out of the past 3 weeks Samsung Care has had my phone (now found) where I had it for two of those days w/o a call from Samsung Care, once. Dare I say this is losing Samsung a customer, and businesses, knowing this is how we’re treated when an issue arises.

This is amazing

Easy to use, the camera and videos are great. I love this phone, will buy another one for my sister and my daughter. The touch screen is Very smooth ,it's really amazing. Thumbs up

Purchased in December 2018 at Feminine Mysteries for $1,500.00.

Software
This is what we like to hear! We’re glad to hear you’re enjoying your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Charlene and thank you for leaving your positive feedback :) If you have any questions, you can also reach out via Facebook- please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU