MPN: 1091004837

Plenty of memory for Note 9

The photo quality are the best. I have 512 GB So I am very happy. I have used up to 10%. Very satisfied as it is so perfect with an outstanding camera.

Purchased in August 2018 at Samsung George St, Sydney for $1,499.00.

Awsome

Its amazing product. The camera is amazing. The durability is also amazing. Applications run very smoothly. Very fast mobile in everything. Its amazing and i just love it so much

Love my phone

This phone is the best. I upgraded from a galaxy 8 and am impressed. I don’t have a landline so my Samsung Galaxy is used for everything including, photos, emails, internet, notes, storing cards, Facebook, games as well as messaging and calling. I find the camera is an improvement on previous Phone and iPhones. Takes very good photos and videos.

Purchased in January 2019.

Best mobile ever

This phone is an all in one. The camera quality is great, it is visually attractive and has practical features. I love the stylus & use the phone for nearly everything (writing notes in meetings, sketching, call and messaging, researching, typing notes, playing games, watching videos, social media & taking photos, etc). Lets just say I can't put it down.

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay.

Great Phone

Have had this phone for 12 months and haven't had any real issues with it. Have been able to get free tuition from Samsung store at Marion where purchased. Easy to navigate and love the pen that comes with it. Is great for using in bumpy cars when passenger but doesn't always respond when at edge of screen. Have also got screen protector on and this sometimes causes issues with the touch feature. Doesn't always respond on first touch but otherwise a great phone.

Purchased in September 2018 at Samsung Physical store for $1,500.00.

Software

Amazing device, hard to part with. Most reliable samsung

This device is Epic, more like a computor. Assists in keeping me organised whilst monotoring my health, really fast and the perfect size. No issues and the glass is extremely strong better than the new Galaxy 10!!!! I have been reluctant to part with this phone due to it's amazing quality, photos are incredible and so much storeage space, works with VPNS, SUPER secure for my employment needs. By far the best phone samsung have released, the next best was the Samsung Mega from many years ago. One issue would be the 100% inability to mock your location, the security chip is too powerful.

Purchased in April 2018 at Vodafone for $1,899.00.

Software

Samsung galaxy note 9, the best smartphone... Till the next one.

I have owned the note 9 for a year. It has been great. Great battery charging and use, large screen and good connectivity.

I can't really fault it.. it is a large phone, if you are looking for a small one maybe go the S series.

I don't use the s pen slot and find it a bit of waste but I'm sure some people use it and when I have used it it works great.

I'm upgrading to the note 10 in a few weeks and will update with a review on that.

Purchased in July 2018 at Telstra for $1,500.00.

I love it!!!!

First of all, before my Samsung note 8 and now 9, I had been using iPhone since it's gen 1 when it was first released in the states. So you can imagine how big jump it would've been for me.

It took a short while to get used to the interface of samsung phone as you would expect when changing products you are familiar with.

From then, it was all ooh la la! Now I can't imagine going back to iPhone. I still think iPhone is a good mobile phone with good design. But damn! Samsung phones are so efficient, effective and of course enjoyable to use as it gives you so much control over how you want to tailor and use the phone.
More options for apps and I'm very happy with the overall performance. My phone doesn't freeze as my iPhone used to do.

Of all the features I love the caller ID feature where it identified callers from potential frauds so I can simply block the numbers.

It's now been almost 4 years since I've converted from iPhone to samsung phones, and I'm not going back to iPhone....

Purchased in February 2019 at Optus.

Software

Best mobile phone I've ever owned

The phone is second to none!
-Great camera quality, features and ability to live stream straight from your camera. Different modes and ability to take professional photography in an instant.
-Addictional features the phone has is the Bluetooth stylus pen, you can use it like a pen itself and many many other features.
It is super fast, responsive and multitasking made easy, with 8GB ram, playing games is almost comparable to some older laptops.
-size is perfect, screen quality is crazy good with the ability to last all day and fully charged within 1.5hr
Definitely recommend it if you are looking for a new smart phone that works like a mini computer

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $1,500.00.

Note 9 512GB Dual Sim - Excellent all around mobile

Excellent all around mobile with great battery life and amazing build quality. This is one of the flagship devices launched in Aug 2019 and still is one of the fastest devices around. Also best is the monthly software updates which is rare for non Android one devices

Purchased in October 2018 at Optus for $1,499.00.

Software
Hi Supra, we're glad to hear that you are enjoying your Note9! Your feedback has been much appreciated. If any queries arise, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Jo Samsung AU

Most complete phone yet

Fantastic phone. Great screen, very good battery life, even now after nearly 9 months of use. Camera takes awesome photos in all conditions and is a big step up in every way from the Note 8. I'm very impressed!

Purchased in September 2018 for $1,499.00.

Software

Excellent multi tasking and camera

Very good camera offering photo capturing even during the night. Easier selfie with the Bluetooth stylus and larger battery from the note 8. Good gaming phone but wished that they have special gamepad offering for galaxy phone

Purchased in September 2018.

This phone is perfect

Camera quality can be a bit bad in dark lights especially the front facing camera, but amazing overall bright lights, display and durability is amazing, top notch display with amazing brightness. Switching from the iPhone 7, it was a huge difference apps stopped lagging, unlocking phone was instantaneous and the phone didn't slow down overtime which was a huge plus on Samsung.

Purchased in August 2018.

Fast, bright, quick to charge with QC3.0 chargers

It's quite a large phone, so make sure you handle it (or a dummy of it) before you buy one. Think about how much bigger/heavier it will be with the style of case you intend to use with it.
Size and weight aside, the phone is very responsive, and has run every game that I've thrown at it, flawlessly and without lag. The ability to add a MicroSD Card is a bonus. I've read it can handle SD cards up to 1TB, but I've only used mine with a 256Gig, and it works fine.

It should be noted, that under the default firmware, there is no option to make MicroSD cards "adoptable". I can't comment on rooted phones, as I'm not willing to try to root this phone.

The stylus is accurate, and good for note taking and drawing (personal lack of skill aside), and has the added functionality of being able to help you to remotely activate the shutter on the camera (within bluetooth distance).

The Note 9 has a separate headphone jack, so you don't need to use a special adaptor to plug your own head phones in (when you're not using bluetooth headphones).

One thing that I do find annoying, is the "Edge Panel", which allows you to add you favourite contacts and favourite apps, which you can access if you swipe from the right. I accidentally activate it when using the phone (and other apps). It's supposed to be a quick access way to switch apps and stuff, but you can already do that using the "previous apps" button. I only just learned how to disable it (in Settings>Display>Edge screen)

Purchased in September 2018 at Vodafone for $1,199.00.

Software
This is what we like to hear! We’re glad to hear you’re enjoying your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Tiffiny and thank you for leaving your positive feedback :) If you’re having trouble with the edge panel, you can adjust the location of the edge panel by opening Settings > Display > Edge screen >Edge Panel. Try adjusting it to a different location to see if that helps to resolve the issue. If you have any questions, you can also reach out via Facebook- please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

Terrible

I switched from the Google pixel 2xl to this brick. This crap goes on and on about it's battery life which I've barely noticed a difference from my old phone. I get pop ups and unwanted screen ads which I'm not used to considering that never happened with my pixel phone. Just changing the theme will cost you money. Not to mention this slow chunk of scrap will literally crash with just chrome open and only 1 tab. I can't scroll through Facebook without glitches and pop ups and the inevitable crash. Let's not even mention the terrible speakers and glitchy phone calls. I cant text from the pull down and in general it is clunky and not streamlined at all. I've never been more disappointed in a phone, and I had the S4 for over 4 years. I hate this phone and truly regret my purchase as I'm stuck with this steaming pile for two more years until I can upgrade. Literally any phone at this point would be an upgrade.

Purchased in January 2019 at Verizon for $1,000.00.

Software
We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information. When its most convenient for you can you please send that through? Jo Samsung AU

fantastic phone, hands down

my wife initially bought me a note 8 which was fantastic. I was previously using a galaxy note edge which still runs to this day. she figured I had deserved a new phone and thus the note 8 came. she was also looking at upgrading her htc and that's when the note 9 came out. so instead, she bought the note 9 for me and she got the note 8. simply put; the note 9 is awesome. I got the 512gb ocean blue model. I still had a 512gb micro sd and there's no way you can really use all of that storage. speed: the phone is super fast and does not show any lag while running multiple apps. I've used the 2 screens with running different apps and it works great. when transferring movies using a usb stick, it's even faster than a regular laptop. battery: I have the habit of turning off my data at times. i once noticed that from 99% battery, it dropped down to only 80% by the end of the day. leaving the data on is no problem and the phone is capable of handling easy. on the train, i watch movies while the phone is paired to my qc35. the dip in battery is only like 5% after a 45 min ride. spen: I'm a very heavy user of the pen. in meetings i just bring my phone and use the pen for taking down notes. it's then transferred to my office email draft which i then clean up once i get back to my desk. I've used the spen to also remotely control the camera as well as power point slides. i haven't tested the water resistant / drop capabilities but these i will definitely not want to find out. external connections: the note 9 comes with a 3.5mm jack which is a must for me. though i have a wireless headset, i carry the 3.5mm chord when i don't want to go Bluetooth. the note 9 allows external storage to be plugged in. I've used usb sticks to transfer movies but the best part was when i connected a 1tb hard drive to it. no problem and no lag in browsing the drive. i copied tons of movies into the note 9 and it handles it pretty well. for the next note in the series; unless they come up with something REALLY eye catching i will not let go of my note 9. there are rumours that the next note will have larger storage, better camera, on screen finger print...all of which i can do without. I'm not really tech savy and am not the person who jumps at the first sign of a new phone.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Display ratio is not that great but same goes for other mobiles too

May be my old mobile was too good.
My old phone was Samsung A9 Pro which I bought from India which was having 6 inch display.
Samsung A9 pro is having wider display than Note 9 which gives better ratio but there is more to it. In A9 Pro display, you can see higher details like shadows and brighter color contrast where as in Note 9 everything just lights up. If I play same video in both mobiles, I can see the experience I am losing to see vivid colors which I cannot see in Note 9. Surprisingly colors are more vividly displayed in Samsung A9 Pro. But even Iphone XS colors seem same to me as Note 9. It shoulkd be good review for Sansung A9 Pro that it is having better display than Iphone XS and Note 9 rather than bad review of Note 9.

It's surprising that latest release of Samsung is having worse display than release Samsung launched 3 years ago. I bought my old mobile in India and new mobile Note 9 in Australia. Same goes for iPhones.
May be technology changed and all run towards new display technogy without actually thinking what they will lose which wasin old technology.

Same goes for other companies.

Note 9 display is better than most of the today's phones though.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
I also don't see option to turn off shutter sound of camera so I have to turn on silent mode to do that.Thank you for your review, Mak. We're sorry to hear that you are not a huge fan of our Galaxy Note9 though. We take into consideration all feedback to improve the performance and quality of our products and services. We're always looking to make Samsung better. In regard to the screen resolution, you can try changing the Performance mode when playing games or watching movies. Settings> Device Maintenance; You have the option of changing from Optimised, Game, Entertainment and High Performance. Jazz Samsung AustraliaMobile is still good. I don't have to think about space when installing new App. Will think of deleting tgis review if I feel more happy. Just if you think about what is the difference between 2 mobiles, I am happy to make feedback positive.

Another Note

This my third Galaxy Note and I will probably in the future go on to buy another Note. I love the convenience of the pen. I probably will hold on to this phone for quite a while with 512GB of storage as the storage was the main reason that I upgraded. The only negative with this phone is that it is just a little heavy in the hand and I have dropped it a couple of times already. A good fitting cover is a must. The phone doesn't seem a lot faster than my previous phone in my opinion and at times the the internet will 'hang' which is frustrating. Battery performance has decreased more than I was hoping. In the beginning it lasted almost two days. I have had the phone almost five months now and will recharge nightly. Just to note, it's not often that I reach 30% battery even after a busy day of use. The screen is superb and very smooth to the touch and I am still learning all that this phone can do. It's really like a mini computer.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

FInally the phone I have been looking for has arrived!

I originally owned a samsung galaxy s5. Worst phone ever and with terrible camera. SO after much research and discussion with others, I invested in the Note 9. I LOVE this phone. The photos it takes is outstanding and of professional quality. If you make calls, the other person you call can hear your voice so clearly and the phone is strong and does not drop out. I went for the 512gb and honestly if you are using this as a small computer then of course you need to memory storage big enough so your phone does not slow down. The power lasts all day and even then you still have hours remaining. The note 9 has a large screen and a pen. No problems there either. The phone is big but it still fits in the back of a female's pocket. I won't be looking for any other phone. It has a head phone jack and it is so easy to connect the cable into the phone for charging. It also comes with a jack to connect to the phone so you can easily connect your phone to the computer without hassle. I am convinced this phone is the one I have been looking for.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Better than expected

I moved from an iPhone 6SPlus to the Galaxy Note 9, my first taste of Android. I was suitably impressed with the transfer of data and apps from one device to the other. All accomplished in about 10-15 mins and ready to use. Probably one of the easiest phones to set up. Transferring my custom ringtone was as easy as dragging the file from my PC to the Note 9 ringtone folder, then selecting my ringtone from the list. I was pleasantly surprised by the volume settings. I had some difficulty at times hearing callers on the iPhone, but no such issue with the Note 9. I have perused some YouTube videos and subsequently modified some setting to suit my needs. I have also had a 'play' with Dex, connecting the Note 9 to a monitor via HDMI and using the Note 9 as a keyboard/mouse pad. Quite an intriguing experience. I am constantly discovering new things with this phone and would happily recommend it to anyone looking for 'Jack of All Trades' smartphone. And no, I haven't missed my iPhone.

Date PurchasedSep 2018