Samsung Galaxy S10+

• Hardware
  • Software

Edison N

Edison NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My work phone but memory trap is saddening

Love the camera but not as good as my iPhone 11 Pro Max. Not worth the money if you're upgrading for S9+ because everything is basically the same. Just that the camera has moved

bushmedicinewoman

bushmedicinewomanPerth, WA

Good Enough!!

I was happy to get this phone as I had read it had a really good camera and could make videos. I'm not very techy so I suspect this phone can do a lot I don't know about. Pics are OK - but my daughter can get better pics than I on an S9. And I haven't figured out how to make vids longer than about 3 secs. There's a design bug I think in the side buttons which means I keep accidentally keep turning off the ringer or volume when 'waking' the phone up. These buttons should be on the top or the back! It charges up quick - which is good.

Purchased in April 2019 at Optus.

bridget m.

bridget m.

Love it, can't be without it

The camera quality is great in all different settings. The display is clear although screen savers seem to make the display dull. I use all different apps and games on mine e.g. Facebook, Snapchat, Tik Tok, etc. and it never breaks down even if i have 20 tabs open.

Purchased in March 2019.

Jase K.

Jase K.Sydney, NSW

Good as advertised

Had the phone for over 6 month with no dramas
Alot of memory with decent quality camera.

Dropped it couple of times and luckily the screen was always ok

Not much bugs as it quite robust

Purchased in July 2019 at Westfield for $1,000.00.

Kevin R

Kevin RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First phone i have not wanted to upgrade after 3 months!

Purchased in August 2019 at optus.

RonAdl

RonAdlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

One of the Best but not Perfect

Purchased in November 2019.

Lorry

LorryWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Moisture has been detected

Every other time I plug in my charger it says moisture has been detected, beeps like a [words removed] and refuses to charge. Not what I expected. Really annoying.

Purchased in June 2019 at Private seller for $800.00.

Jennifer R.

Jennifer R.

Best Phone Ever!!

I love the live focus and pro mode. the lighting and clarity of the cameras is amazing.
Excellent display. Possibly the best phone for social media. i love photography so I love the cameras.
Performance is great apps run smoothly and fast.
easiest 5* to give ever!!

Brad W.

Brad W.Sydney, NSW

This phone blows them out of the water

This phone runs fast, even when multi tasking, has a great bunch of cameras for even the dummy photographer such as me. Switched from the iphone and haven't looked back.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for $1,499.00.

John N.Mid West, WA

Battery battery battey

My S10 is about a month old now, I run face book, occasional you tube vid at most two 10 minute vids, no net flix etc. and gmail. I woke with 100% battery this morning and every morning 2.5 hours later I am at 40% battery I wonder what it will be like in 2 years?

Purchased in September 2019 at Telstra for $1.00.

Callum

Callum

Great phone

the phone is fast loading, fast charging, good battery, comes with a good screen protector, never had any problems with almost a years usage. Would recommend if you have the money to spend and want the bells and whistles in a phone

Purchased in April 2019 at Samsung Online store for $649.00.

Rodger C.

Rodger C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful design with huge internal memory. 2nd Sim card slot is another advantage. No more running out of memory. I can use extra slot for extra 512 GB memory card

Purchased in March 2019 at Samsung Physical store for $1,849.00.

Candycrushaddict

CandycrushaddictAustralia

Amazing new phone

Love this new phone, it has a really really awesome camera - 3 in fact. It takes really good quality photos and even has night mode to take your pics too.
It took me a bit to work out the features and operate it as its different to the Iphones I always owned but found it very easy now.
When you are talking on the phone it is crystal clear when listening . Its great to be using the latest technology.

Purchased in October 2019 at telstra.

Hari

Hari

Good not perfect

Purchased in June 2019 at Samsung Online store for $974.50.

John RNorth-West & West coast, TAS

In a word: Over-rated

Purchased in April 2019 for $99.00.

John R

The second line should read phone-cameras.

John R

Hey, Kath. Thanks for your response. I'm not trying to be obstructive, simply objective. An old - and old-school - design engineer, perhaps I expect too much. It's possible the problem lies with my expectation.

knssimpson

knssimpsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Phone

Wow Samsung you have made a Fantastic phone love the wide lens and multitasking great battery life and being waterproof again love it thanks keep up the good work apps run so smooth making calls all day ns still have battery life left and did I mention the pics again wow great camera

Purchased in March 2019 at optus .

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Best phone i used so far

After using iphone , it was hard to get used to Android but now it feels amazing to have this phone..i can use 2 numbers at the same time which saves me money on my plans great camera and function like a computer

Purchased in June 2019 at Samsung Online store for $1,201.00.

Anna M.

Anna M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

perfect!

the quality of camera is perfect especially if you make a video on it. brightness of s10plus is really good either outside and inside (automatic). you have lots of space in it even can put memory card, if needed. all apps work smoothly and well. love my phone

Purchased in April 2019 at Vodafone for $1,499.00.

Elliot L.

Elliot L.Sydney, NSW

Screen suddenly turned white

Purchased in June 2019.

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful phone

I am very happy with my purchase. The camera is amazing, clean shots in all conditions. Night photos also come out clean and crisp. I use my phone for gaming and internet its fast reliable and has fantastic graphics and good sound.
No problem with apps and Android Auto is a breeze connecting with my car effortlessly. Well done Samsung.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for $1,499.00.

Jacinta J.

Jacinta J.asked

Galaxy S10+

my new galaxy s10+ had a software download which I did, and when prompted to add pin to re-open phone it said incorrect pin. now I cannot even turn off the phone without using a pin. I was told to go to my nearest Samsung store which was 2 hours away, so not an option. poor technical service. my provider was more help, in the end it was deemed a fault in the software so a new phone is on its way. is this a common problem??

MickSamsung

I’m sorry to hear about your experience Jacinta, it’s certainly not the customer experience we strive for.

We would requiem the phone to be brought into one of our Samsung Studio in order to look further into this for you and I’m sorry that we don’t have one in your area.

I’m glad to hear that you were able to get this resolved but please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if there are any issues in the future.

Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information.

> m.me/SamsungAustralia

Mick
Samsung AU

Elizabeth S.

Elizabeth S.asked

Galaxy S10+

Is the screen protector that the phone has on it when you purchase it, a good one? Would I be better putting a tempered glass one on it instead?

AdaSamsung

Hi Elizabeth, we recommend for you to use a genuine screen protector on your S10+.

Ada
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives