Samsung Galaxy S10+

1TB, 128GB and 512GB

Anna M.

Anna M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

perfect!

the quality of camera is perfect especially if you make a video on it. brightness of s10plus is really good either outside and inside (automatic). you have lots of space in it even can put memory card, if needed. all apps work smoothly and well. love my phone

Purchased in April 2019 at Vodafone for $1,499.00.

Elliot L.

Elliot L.Sydney, NSW

Screen suddenly turned white

Purchased in June 2019.

MickSamsung

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful phone

I am very happy with my purchase. The camera is amazing, clean shots in all conditions. Night photos also come out clean and crisp. I use my phone for gaming and internet its fast reliable and has fantastic graphics and good sound.
No problem with apps and Android Auto is a breeze connecting with my car effortlessly. Well done Samsung.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $1,499.00.

Lisa d

Lisa dSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving this phone

After having an iPhone for 8 years I finally decided to give Samsung a try and am so happy I did I love the size of the phone edge to edge screen also love how clear the picture quality is also the battery lasts a very long time I love being able to put things onto the computer a lot easier than having to go through iTunes

Purchased in August 2019 at Vodafone for $1,399.00.

Brody J.

Brody J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the color, very lightweight and waterproof is good, amazing camera.

Extremely reliable phone, the ability to transfer battery life to other phones is great and the battery lasts quite a long time. The colors are by far the best samsung have brought out.. the issue is that this product is too lite weight, far to easy to drop and I'm positive the glass is not as strong as the note... size is good, software is quick! Great brightness options. Security key is too tight too mock location, very epic device.

Purchased in June 2019 at Vodafone for $2,100.00.

Anna

AnnaFar North Queensland, QLD

This is good if you want a bigger phone

Everything is almost exactly the same as S10. Aside of course for its front camera and battery size. This is a really good phone. Performance wise, very smooth. I just cant handle the size and weight. After a few hours of using it, my wrists gets really tired. It will suit someone a little bit bigger I think.

J0h

J0h

Simply... AMAZING!!!

I purchased the galaxy s10+ after using iPhone exclusively for more than 5yrs. The phone itself impressed me immediately!! The ease of use, ability to customise and most of all I really appreciate the fact apps can sit on top of other apps you're currently using.. Makes life so much easier not needing to constantly switch. It charges super fast... Hasn't had a single issue yet in the month I've had it.
I am impressed!! I can honestly say I don't see myself going back to iPhone at this point.
Absolutely recommended to anyone wanting a phone that's built for LIFE. no restrictions on how you use it.. Reliable, yet flexible enough to adapt to the purpose at hand.
You will not regret it :-)

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,100.00.

Karla

KarlaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome phone.

I previously owned a Samsung S6 Edge, which I unfortunately was not happy with. The battery would die far too quickly which was very frustrating. I decided to replace the Samsung S6 Edge with an OPPO R11 because I heard the battery life was fantastic - the reviews were not wrong. It was amazing. Would last me all day with heavy use. Due to upgrade, I read some reviews on the Samsung S10+ having a brilliant battery life and an amazing camera. I was reluctant to purchase the phone, however I am glad I did.

The Samsung S10+ is by far the best phone I have ever purchased.

The only downfall would be that the headphones that come with the device are terrible. I would highly recommend sourcing other headphones.

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this

I grew tired of my iPhone so decided to change to an android and the S10 was the obvious choice. Took a bit of getting used to but i absolutely love it now. Faster than my iPhone and the pictures are of a much higher quality. Highly recommend this!

JoanneSamsung

Hi Tracey,we're happy to hear that you are enjoying your new S10+. Your review is much appreciated. If you require any further assistance with setting up your device, you are always welcome to reach out to us.

Jo
Samsung AU

Kamal

KamalSydney, NSW

Good one.

Switched from Apple to Samsung. Not disappointed so far. Daylight camera is good but the night camera is not so great. When is the battery is low, apps are slow as well.

MarkSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Brick -update

Purchased in July 2019 at Optus online.

Lisa K.Samsung
Mark

Im sorry, what contact details would you like? And also what reference number for what account? Also i cant post those details if this is public post..

Andy G

Andy GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome phone

Excellent phone all around. Plenty of power, good cameras and the best screen on any phone. Battery often gives me 7 hours of screen on time, which is more then enough to make it through the day on a single charge.

Purchased in March 2019.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why did i wait that long

Why did i wait 10 years to switch from Apple to Samsung ?
So 2 weeks ago i had still a iPhone XS , but i changed to the Samsung galaxy S10 Plus .The best change i ever made !
The Samsung galaxy s10 Plus is the best phone out there , the Camera is out of this world .The whole user experience is so much better the iPhone .There you go i did it after been the biggest apple supporter ever , it took e a couple of days to figure stuff out but after 2 weeks i would not go back to Apple .Apps run smooth , and the screen is just years ahead of apple .If you in the market for a new phone have a look a the galaxy s10 or s10 plus find a mate who got one and have a play with it before you get a iPhone again ! i don't regret the change at all !

Purchased in July 2019 at Samsung Physical store.

Andrew Nguyen

Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

Amazing camera and video quality

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,849.00.

Le A.

Le A.Sydney, NSW

Sensational Samsung

I went from a s8 to the s10+ and this phone has blown me away.

Camera features and quality are of professional grade.
The phone is easy to use, apps are quick.

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,300.00.

Tyson C.

Tyson C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bigger and better

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,850.00.

retireland

Poor outcome when a problem arises

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,699.00.

Hi Jo,
We have chatted on another forum where you said that you couldn't help but to chase up JB hifi. This I've done.
Again if you want to charge Apple prices Samsung needs to lift it's service levels from the gutter.

El T

El T

Fantastic camera quality!

This phone is by far the best one I have owned. The camera quality is next level and there are so many different camera modes for all different types of shots. The camera and the large screen were the main reasons I purchased this phone. I am always using my phone to take photos of my children so this was extremely important to me. Would recommend the phone to all my friends!

Karen L

Karen LPerth, WA

Love my phone

Beautiful phone, works well and super fast. However I do note that the camera effect is a bit 'fish-bowled' even on the 1:1 ratio and is not clear on 3rd party apps (Whatsapp,Facebook) but it might just need me to re-jig my settings. Battery life is great and screen colours are fantastic.

Purchased in April 2019 at Mobileciti for $1,549.00.

Simon Kolarik

Simon KolarikLatham 2615, ACT

Best present ever

Great phone and it arrived heaps earlier than expected. Great job guys. The camera is better than my photo camera. No glitches or phone freezers which I love. Happy birthday!

Purchased in May 2019 at BecexTech Australia for $1,219.00.