Samsung Galaxy S10+

Samsung Galaxy S10+

1TB, 128GB and 512GB

Beautiful phone

I am very happy with my purchase. The camera is amazing, clean shots in all conditions. Night photos also come out clean and crisp. I use my phone for gaming and internet its fast reliable and has fantastic graphics and good sound.
No problem with apps and Android Auto is a breeze connecting with my car effortlessly. Well done Samsung.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $1,499.00.

Loving this phone

After having an iPhone for 8 years I finally decided to give Samsung a try and am so happy I did I love the size of the phone edge to edge screen also love how clear the picture quality is also the battery lasts a very long time I love being able to put things onto the computer a lot easier than having to go through iTunes

Purchased in August 2019 at Vodafone for $1,399.00.

Software

Love the color, very lightweight and waterproof is good, amazing camera.

Extremely reliable phone, the ability to transfer battery life to other phones is great and the battery lasts quite a long time. The colors are by far the best samsung have brought out.. the issue is that this product is too lite weight, far to easy to drop and I'm positive the glass is not as strong as the note... size is good, software is quick! Great brightness options. Security key is too tight too mock location, very epic device.

Purchased in June 2019 at Vodafone for $2,100.00.

Software

This is good if you want a bigger phone

Everything is almost exactly the same as S10. Aside of course for its front camera and battery size. This is a really good phone. Performance wise, very smooth. I just cant handle the size and weight. After a few hours of using it, my wrists gets really tired. It will suit someone a little bit bigger I think.

Simply... AMAZING!!!

I purchased the galaxy s10+ after using iPhone exclusively for more than 5yrs. The phone itself impressed me immediately!! The ease of use, ability to customise and most of all I really appreciate the fact apps can sit on top of other apps you're currently using.. Makes life so much easier not needing to constantly switch. It charges super fast... Hasn't had a single issue yet in the month I've had it.
I am impressed!! I can honestly say I don't see myself going back to iPhone at this point.
Absolutely recommended to anyone wanting a phone that's built for LIFE. no restrictions on how you use it.. Reliable, yet flexible enough to adapt to the purpose at hand.
You will not regret it :-)

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,100.00.

Awesome phone.

I previously owned a Samsung S6 Edge, which I unfortunately was not happy with. The battery would die far too quickly which was very frustrating. I decided to replace the Samsung S6 Edge with an OPPO R11 because I heard the battery life was fantastic - the reviews were not wrong. It was amazing. Would last me all day with heavy use. Due to upgrade, I read some reviews on the Samsung S10+ having a brilliant battery life and an amazing camera. I was reluctant to purchase the phone, however I am glad I did.

The Samsung S10+ is by far the best phone I have ever purchased.

The only downfall would be that the headphones that come with the device are terrible. I would highly recommend sourcing other headphones.

Love this

I grew tired of my iPhone so decided to change to an android and the S10 was the obvious choice. Took a bit of getting used to but i absolutely love it now. Faster than my iPhone and the pictures are of a much higher quality. Highly recommend this!

Software
Hi Tracey,we're happy to hear that you are enjoying your new S10+. Your review is much appreciated. If you require any further assistance with setting up your device, you are always welcome to reach out to us. Jo Samsung AU

Good one.

Switched from Apple to Samsung. Not disappointed so far. Daylight camera is good but the night camera is not so great. When is the battery is low, apps are slow as well.

Brick

Got the mobile, went through standard first time startup setup, finally finished after at max 45min, and the mobile goes to black screen of death. So a brand new mobile has to be sent back for repairs!! So i have to wait 3 days for them to send a bag for me to send the mobile back, and that will take a further 3 days for them to get it, then however long it takes to fix the mobile and send it back to me. I read and watched around 50 reviews for this mobile and not one of them mentioned this fault, yet a quick google of “samsung s10 black screen” i think shows that this is a big problem for these mobiles.

Purchased in July 2019.

Software
Hi Mark, we're sorry to hear this has happened with your device. We can definitely understand your frustration here. Can you please send us a PM via the link below? Please include your contact details and reference number, so we can pull up your account. LisaIm sorry, what contact details would you like? And also what reference number for what account? Also i cant post those details if this is public post..Sorry, Mark. If you would like for us to look into this, would you be able to provide your contact number instead to the link below? Please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Jo Samsung AU

Awesome phone

Excellent phone all around. Plenty of power, good cameras and the best screen on any phone. Battery often gives me 7 hours of screen on time, which is more then enough to make it through the day on a single charge.

Purchased in March 2019.

Software

Why did i wait that long

Why did i wait 10 years to switch from Apple to Samsung ?
So 2 weeks ago i had still a iPhone XS , but i changed to the Samsung galaxy S10 Plus .The best change i ever made !
The Samsung galaxy s10 Plus is the best phone out there , the Camera is out of this world .The whole user experience is so much better the iPhone .There you go i did it after been the biggest apple supporter ever , it took e a couple of days to figure stuff out but after 2 weeks i would not go back to Apple .Apps run smooth , and the screen is just years ahead of apple .If you in the market for a new phone have a look a the galaxy s10 or s10 plus find a mate who got one and have a play with it before you get a iPhone again ! i don't regret the change at all !

Purchased in July 2019 at Samsung Physical store.

Software

Amazing camera and video quality

Upgrade the Mrs from IPhone X to S10+ with 512G. Bought it at JB for $1849, the price was steep, however under monthly contract with Telstra it does not seem that bad with 80G of data.

Now for the phone, quite a large phone with very nice edge to edge screen. The touch screen is as good as those of the iPhone. The battery life so far last longer than the update old iPhone.

What we like about the device was the video playback quality. Even the YouTube clip looked amazing. One annoying feature is the small notch located upper right. Not as big as those of the iPhone X but it is there.

The finger scan is good as those of the old iPhone.

The photos taken by S10+ is wow,so far we tested under low light, through a car windscreen while raining, through a fish tank. Hand down better then iPhone X.

Another issued with the S10+ is the earphones supplied. After a couple days of use, already have slight crackling noise coming from the left ear piece. Not happy about that. Never have that issue with iPhone ear piece.

Apart from that streaming through Nvidia Shield is no issue thus far. Loud speaker at full blast is not too bad. Overall the Mrs loved the phone for it quality picture and video and easy usage compare to iPhone. However not happy about the quality of the ear pieces provided.

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,849.00.

Software
Your feedback has not gone unnoticed, Andrew. We appreciate the time you've spent to provide your perspective on this. Just to let you know we have sent you a private message to further assist you with the difficulties you are experiencing with your earphones. We recommend for you to keep an eye out on your inbox. Jo Samsung AU

Sensational Samsung

I went from a s8 to the s10+ and this phone has blown me away.

Camera features and quality are of professional grade.
The phone is easy to use, apps are quick.

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,300.00.

Bigger and better

This Phone is everything Samsung say it is and you will never be disappointed with a Galaxy 10 phone.

I use my Samsung Galaxy S10+ for work and private use. I love the screen quality and brightness for watching videos and it's dual sound speakers send excellent sound out for a phone.

It runs smooth and fast with every application and the battery just seems to last forever. I am always surprised when I look up and see plenty of battery life left.

In my work I use the camera on a daily basis. I still have not figured out all of the fantastic settings this camera has to offer as I am not the best photographer haha but it does exactly what I need it to do in all lighting conditions and makes a breathtaking panorama.

Overall I expect to own this phone for many years without and issues like all Samsung Galaxy phones that I have owned.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,850.00.

Software

Poor outcome when a problem arises

My Galaxy S10+ exhibited a problem in answering more than half of my phone calls. More than half my calls went to voicemail. With Samsung Customer Service advice I tested my sim in another phone, it proved that the phone had a problem. They advised me that I could take the phone back to JB hifi for warranty repair. JB hifi said that the phone may be away for up to six weeks. A while later I got a call that I must pay for a screen glass replacement before it would be fixed.
Although Samsung charge Apple equivalent prices their Customer Service and repair support are a stark contrast to those of Apple.
You have to ask yourself ‘ what happens if I have a problem with my Samsung phone? Should I keep my old phone in case it takes six weeks for repair? Will the warranty be honoured?

NB my screen cracked while I was testing the sim in another phone - I had two phones in my pocket and one pressed the other to create a crack. The call sneering problem pre-dated the screen crack. The screen under the cover glass is undamaged.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,699.00.

Software
We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. If you would like for us to look into this, would you be able to send us a message via the link below? Please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Jo Samsung AUHi Jo, We have chatted on another forum where you said that you couldn't help but to chase up JB hifi. This I've done. Again if you want to charge Apple prices Samsung needs to lift it's service levels from the gutter.

Fantastic camera quality!

This phone is by far the best one I have owned. The camera quality is next level and there are so many different camera modes for all different types of shots. The camera and the large screen were the main reasons I purchased this phone. I am always using my phone to take photos of my children so this was extremely important to me. Would recommend the phone to all my friends!

Love my phone

Beautiful phone, works well and super fast. However I do note that the camera effect is a bit 'fish-bowled' even on the 1:1 ratio and is not clear on 3rd party apps (Whatsapp,Facebook) but it might just need me to re-jig my settings. Battery life is great and screen colours are fantastic.

Purchased in April 2019 at Mobileciti for $1,549.00.

Best present ever

Great phone and it arrived heaps earlier than expected. Great job guys. The camera is better than my photo camera. No glitches or phone freezers which I love. Happy birthday!

Purchased in May 2019 at BecexTech Australia for $1,219.00.

Software

Absolutely in love with this phone!!!!!

Now I'm not a Samsung person but I thought I'd give the galaxy s10+ a try. I got the 128gb model in that pearl white. I have not had one issue with it so far. I'm still in the first week of owning it but i love it. The only issue I do have personally though is while typing I accidentally couch the edge of the screen and end up messing up what I'd write. But that is my own personal issue not the phone. I'm used to other brand phone ..... highly recommended. Also the phone charges very quick. Holds charge for so long!! I'm yet to try out the wireless charge off of another phone but that will be something to try later on.
The new in depth camera is AMAZING I've never ever seen a camera do what this phone can. You click on the 3 trees and it can no joke show a room from one wall to the other where a normal phone camera would show not even a quarter of that! Cannot wait to try this out for actual photography.

Purchased in May 2019 at Telstra.

Software

Fantastic! The very best choice in 2019!

The device has the best curved OLED display.
The cameras have unreal performance; the selfie cameras take great selfies and the back cameras generate the most colorful and wide-angled photos.
The ultrasonic fingerprint sensor and the face recognition capacity are the speediest.
Battery life over two days!!
The perks are generous!
And last but not least, Samsung Australia have a great customer service ethos - walking me through my personal transition to Androids as an EX-APPLE user!!

Happy I am with this device since I preordered and received it several weeks ago, it's safe to say at this stage :)

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths.