7Samsung Galaxy S10+

3.9

ColinS
ColinSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Perfection

Amazing phone with lots of features. Battery is the only issue. It does not last even half a day. When charging reduce to 85% to preserve battery life Show details ·  1
kevin
kevinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

camera is useless

phone is good except the camera has never functioned correctly. lasts a while then goes off and message "warning camera failed. go through what was told to do at optus and works for a short time then fails again .Unable to take a selfie as the camera instantly fails and gives warning again. apart from that phone is good Show details
Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

USB C port unreliable

Phone was going great for around 1.5 years. Then randomly started getting the "moisture detected in USB port". It was completely random. Phone has never been wet. Did the whole drying the phone out process, cleaned the port out, used different cables, different charges, cleared cache, factory reset, everything that online forums and Samsung website suggested. Nothing worked. Went to Samsung just outside of the 2 years and they told me it wouldn't be covered by warranty even though the issue started within the warranty period. It would have to be sent offsite for testing.
Doubt I will go Samsung again. Apple has great customer service but costs $$$ and I prefer the flexibility of Android so will try another Android phone.
Donkeykong307
Donkeykong307North Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great Phone, Terrible screen, Awful customer service

I purchased this phone on launch day and loved it until I got the dreaded burn-in, that Samsung has known has been a problem since the Galaxy S8!!!

I tried sending the phone in to be repaired under warranty but because I unlocked my phone, Samsung wants me to replace a perfectly good motherboard at a cost to me of over $700.

I have and do love Samsung products since the Galaxy S3. I'm unsure if I can continue supporting Samsung, as they don't follow Australian Consumer Law and in Samsung's eyes I don't own my device, that I paid $1500 for. Show details

Mirna
MirnaSydney, NSW31 posts

Great phone

Such an awesome phone considering it's age now. It's been used daily since I first got it and the battery is still pretty good. My only complaint is it's started to slow down a bit.
Justine E.
Justine E.3 posts

Amazing Phone still relevant in 2021

I purchased this phone in 2021 as I wanted to save a few $$ and have not been disappointed.
The screen is amazing and bright/crisp.
The audio quality is really good straight off the phone.
Connections to my devices via Bluetooth are very fast and reliable (something I had problems with on my old A50).
The camera is amazing and fast, the subject tracking is my favourite. Show details
Michael Mc
Michael McGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts
  512GB

The phone does overheat and the phone takes so long to charge

The user interface is more suited for a teen than an adult, very poor. My phone overheats and is very slow to charge. If I had my way again I would not contemplate purchasing this phone. iPhones for me from now on! Show details
Minty
Minty9 posts
Santosh
SantoshAdelaide11 posts

Perfect Phone

Fast charging
Perfect size to fit in the pocket
The camera is awesome, battery life is good.
Have been using this phone for almost a year but still feels like brand new. Show details ·  1
mystyle
mystyle6 posts
  Verified 512GB

it was great at the beginning, not anymore

i was very excited when i bought this premium samsung galaxy phone.
It has been almost a year and battery doesn't last like in the beginning.
It overheats sometimes
And it is definitely slower compared to the beginning Show details ·  1
Sri
SriAdelaide15 posts

Great phone - optus plan

Fast charging
Good size to keep in pocket
Camera is awesome, battery life is good. Only bad charging wire is the negative point, and headphones are pretty low quality for a $1400 phones. Show details ·  2
Kaitlyn
KaitlynGoulburn Valley, VIC7 posts

Love my Samsung Galaxy S10+

I've always loved the Samsung Galaxy series and I was so excited to upgrade to the S10+. The camera is amazing as I love to take photos of anything from family to places I've been. I love the fact that you can take night mode shots as well and photos with multiple lenses. Also being able to charge someone else's phone or share items on your phone to another phone with a simple touch is simple to use and great. The phone is very durable, I have dropped it by accident a few times and it hasn't had a scratch on it. All of my apps run efficiently and effectively with no delay either. Show details ·  1
Kevin
KevinSydney, NSW2 posts

Love It

Best phone out there. Really satisfied with the phone overall. Although after zooming in image normally noisy, camera is pretty good. Everything runs really well and smoothly. Battery life is soo good, lasts me a whole day while using it for music and social media. Love the powershare feature and how unrestricted it is to use the phone. Show details ·  1
Usman B.
Usman B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Great product

Great product ever used. So easy and convenient phone, great battry life and camera, and charing is so quick, using it from last one year never had any issues. G Show details ·  1
Edison N
Edison NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC16 posts
  Verified 512GB

My work phone but memory trap is saddening

Love the camera but not as good as my iPhone 11 Pro Max. Not worth the money if you're upgrading for S9+ because everything is basically the same. Just that the camera has moved

Jacinta J.
Jacinta J. · Galaxy S10+

my new galaxy s10+ had a software download which I did, and when prompted to add pin to re-open phone it said incorrect pin. now I cannot even turn off the phone without using a pin. I was told to go to my nearest Samsung store which was 2 hours away, so not an option. poor technical service. my provider was more help, in the end it was deemed a fault in the software so a new phone is on its way. is this a common problem??

Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S. · Galaxy S10+

Is the screen protector that the phone has on it when you purchase it, a good one? Would I be better putting a tempered glass one on it instead?

Compare all Samsung Galaxy S10+ listings
CategoryMobile PhonesMobile PhonesMobile Phones
Price (RRP) $1,499$1,899$2,399
Features3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage, Waterproof and Wireless Charging3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage, Waterproof and Wireless Charging3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage, Waterproof and Wireless Charging
Charging PortUSB-CUSB-CUSB-C
Operating SystemAndroidAndroidAndroid
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Build
Weight175 g175 g175 g
Colour / FinishPrism Black, Prism White, Prism GreenCeramic White, Ceramic BlackCeramic Black, Ceramic White
Dimensions 157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm
Body MaterialGlassGlassGlass
Display
Pixel Density552 ppi552 ppi552 ppi
Display TechnologyAMOLEDAMOLEDAMOLED
Screen Size 6.4"6.4"6.4"
Screen Resolution1440 x 3040 pixels1440 x 3040 pixels1440 x 3040 pixels
ChipsetExynos 9820Exynos 9820Exynos 9820
CPU Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
GPU Mali-G76 MP12Mali-G76 MP12Mali-G76 MP12
Battery Size4,100 mAh4,100 mAh4,100 mAh
Internal Storage128 GB512 GB1,024 GB
Memory (RAM)8 GB12 GB12 GB
Camera
Max Video Resolution2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)
Rear Camera(s)12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, 16MP Ultrawide12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, 16MP Ultrawide12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, 16MP Ultrawide
Front Camera(s)10MP Wide, 8MP Wide10MP Wide, 8MP Wide10MP Wide, 8MP Wide