Samsung Galaxy S10+

Samsung Galaxy S10+ (2019) (page 2 of 3)

128GB, 512GB, 1TB

• Software
  • Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware

Rodger C.

Rodger C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful design with huge internal memory. 2nd Sim card slot is another advantage. No more running out of memory. I can use extra slot for extra 512 GB memory card

Purchased in March 2019 at Samsung Physical store for A$1,849.00.

Candycrushaddict

CandycrushaddictAustralia

Amazing new phone

Love this new phone, it has a really really awesome camera - 3 in fact. It takes really good quality photos and even has night mode to take your pics too.
It took me a bit to work out the features and operate it as its different to the Iphones I always owned but found it very easy now.
When you are talking on the phone it is crystal clear when listening . Its great to be using the latest technology.

Purchased in October 2019 at telstra.

Hari

Hari

Good not perfect

Purchased in June 2019 at Samsung Online store for A$974.50.

John RNorth-West & West coast, TAS

In a word: Over-rated

Purchased in April 2019 for A$99.00.

John R

The second line should read phone-cameras.

John R

Hey, Kath. Thanks for your response. I'm not trying to be obstructive, simply objective. An old - and old-school - design engineer, perhaps I expect too much. It's possible the problem lies with my expectation.

knssimpson

knssimpsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Phone

Wow Samsung you have made a Fantastic phone love the wide lens and multitasking great battery life and being waterproof again love it thanks keep up the good work apps run so smooth making calls all day ns still have battery life left and did I mention the pics again wow great camera

Purchased in March 2019 at optus .

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Best phone i used so far

After using iphone , it was hard to get used to Android but now it feels amazing to have this phone..i can use 2 numbers at the same time which saves me money on my plans great camera and function like a computer

Purchased in June 2019 at Samsung Online store for A$1,201.00.

Anna M.

Anna M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

perfect!

the quality of camera is perfect especially if you make a video on it. brightness of s10plus is really good either outside and inside (automatic). you have lots of space in it even can put memory card, if needed. all apps work smoothly and well. love my phone

Purchased in April 2019 at Vodafone for A$1,499.00.

Elliot L.

Elliot L.Sydney, NSW

Screen suddenly turned white

Purchased in June 2019.

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful phone

I am very happy with my purchase. The camera is amazing, clean shots in all conditions. Night photos also come out clean and crisp. I use my phone for gaming and internet its fast reliable and has fantastic graphics and good sound.
No problem with apps and Android Auto is a breeze connecting with my car effortlessly. Well done Samsung.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for A$1,499.00.

Lisa d

Lisa dSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving this phone

After having an iPhone for 8 years I finally decided to give Samsung a try and am so happy I did I love the size of the phone edge to edge screen also love how clear the picture quality is also the battery lasts a very long time I love being able to put things onto the computer a lot easier than having to go through iTunes

Purchased in August 2019 at Vodafone for A$1,399.00.

Brody J.

Brody J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the color, very lightweight and waterproof is good, amazing camera.

Extremely reliable phone, the ability to transfer battery life to other phones is great and the battery lasts quite a long time. The colors are by far the best samsung have brought out.. the issue is that this product is too lite weight, far to easy to drop and I'm positive the glass is not as strong as the note... size is good, software is quick! Great brightness options. Security key is too tight too mock location, very epic device.

Purchased in June 2019 at Vodafone for A$2,100.00.

Anna

AnnaFar North Queensland, QLD

This is good if you want a bigger phone

Everything is almost exactly the same as S10. Aside of course for its front camera and battery size. This is a really good phone. Performance wise, very smooth. I just cant handle the size and weight. After a few hours of using it, my wrists gets really tired. It will suit someone a little bit bigger I think.

Purchased in May 2019.

J0h

J0h

Simply... AMAZING!!!

I purchased the galaxy s10+ after using iPhone exclusively for more than 5yrs. The phone itself impressed me immediately!! The ease of use, ability to customise and most of all I really appreciate the fact apps can sit on top of other apps you're currently using.. Makes life so much easier not needing to constantly switch. It charges super fast... Hasn't had a single issue yet in the month I've had it.
I am impressed!! I can honestly say I don't see myself going back to iPhone at this point.
Absolutely recommended to anyone wanting a phone that's built for LIFE. no restrictions on how you use it.. Reliable, yet flexible enough to adapt to the purpose at hand.
You will not regret it :-)

Purchased in July 2019 for A$1,100.00.

Karla

KarlaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome phone.

I previously owned a Samsung S6 Edge, which I unfortunately was not happy with. The battery would die far too quickly which was very frustrating. I decided to replace the Samsung S6 Edge with an OPPO R11 because I heard the battery life was fantastic - the reviews were not wrong. It was amazing. Would last me all day with heavy use. Due to upgrade, I read some reviews on the Samsung S10+ having a brilliant battery life and an amazing camera. I was reluctant to purchase the phone, however I am glad I did.

The Samsung S10+ is by far the best phone I have ever purchased.

The only downfall would be that the headphones that come with the device are terrible. I would highly recommend sourcing other headphones.

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this

I grew tired of my iPhone so decided to change to an android and the S10 was the obvious choice. Took a bit of getting used to but i absolutely love it now. Faster than my iPhone and the pictures are of a much higher quality. Highly recommend this!

AdaSamsung

Hi Tracey,we're happy to hear that you are enjoying your new S10+. Your review is much appreciated. If you require any further assistance with setting up your device, you are always welcome to reach out to us.

Jo

Kamal

KamalSydney, NSW

Good one.

Switched from Apple to Samsung. Not disappointed so far. Daylight camera is good but the night camera is not so great. When is the battery is low, apps are slow as well.

Purchased in May 2019.

MarkSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Brick -update

Purchased in July 2019 at Optus online.

Lisa K.Samsung
Mark

Im sorry, what contact details would you like? And also what reference number for what account? Also i cant post those details if this is public post..

Andy G

Andy GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome phone

Excellent phone all around. Plenty of power, good cameras and the best screen on any phone. Battery often gives me 7 hours of screen on time, which is more then enough to make it through the day on a single charge.

Purchased in March 2019.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why did i wait that long

Why did i wait 10 years to switch from Apple to Samsung ?
So 2 weeks ago i had still a iPhone XS , but i changed to the Samsung galaxy S10 Plus .The best change i ever made !
The Samsung galaxy s10 Plus is the best phone out there , the Camera is out of this world .The whole user experience is so much better the iPhone .There you go i did it after been the biggest apple supporter ever , it took e a couple of days to figure stuff out but after 2 weeks i would not go back to Apple .Apps run smooth , and the screen is just years ahead of apple .If you in the market for a new phone have a look a the galaxy s10 or s10 plus find a mate who got one and have a play with it before you get a iPhone again ! i don't regret the change at all !

Purchased in July 2019 at Samsung Physical store.

Andrew Nguyen

Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

Amazing camera and video quality

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$1,849.00.

Jacinta J.

Jacinta J.asked

Galaxy S10+ (2019)

my new galaxy s10+ had a software download which I did, and when prompted to add pin to re-open phone it said incorrect pin. now I cannot even turn off the phone without using a pin. I was told to go to my nearest Samsung store which was 2 hours away, so not an option. poor technical service. my provider was more help, in the end it was deemed a fault in the software so a new phone is on its way. is this a common problem??

MickSamsung

I’m sorry to hear about your experience Jacinta, it’s certainly not the customer experience we strive for.

We would requiem the phone to be brought into one of our Samsung Studio in order to look further into this for you and I’m sorry that we don’t have one in your area.

I’m glad to hear that you were able to get this resolved but please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if there are any issues in the future.

Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information.

> m.me/SamsungAustralia

Mick

Elizabeth S.

Elizabeth S.asked

Galaxy S10+ (2019)

Is the screen protector that the phone has on it when you purchase it, a good one? Would I be better putting a tempered glass one on it instead?

AdaSamsung

Hi Elizabeth, we recommend for you to use a genuine screen protector on your S10+.

Ada
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Compare all 3 Samsung Galaxy S10+ (2019)
Samsung Galaxy S10+ 512GB
  • Award Winner 2020

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 512GB (2019)

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 1TB
  • Award Winner 2020

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 1TB (2019)

3.3
Samsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB
  • Award Winner 2020

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB (2019)

CategoryMobile PhonesMobile PhonesMobile Phones
Price (RRP) A$1,899.00A$2,399.00A$1,499.00
Features3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage, Waterproof and Wireless Charging3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage, Waterproof and Wireless Charging3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage, Waterproof and Wireless Charging
Charging PortUSB-CUSB-CUSB-C
Operating SystemAndroidAndroidAndroid
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Build
Weight175 g175 g175 g
Colour / FinishCeramic White, Ceramic BlackCeramic Black, Ceramic WhitePrism Black, Prism White, Prism Green
Dimensions 157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm
Body MaterialGlassGlassGlass
Display
Pixel Density552 ppi552 ppi552 ppi
Display TechnologyAMOLEDAMOLEDAMOLED
Screen Size 6.4"6.4"6.4"
Screen Resolution1440 x 3040 pixels1440 x 3040 pixels1440 x 3040 pixels
ChipsetExynos 9820Exynos 9820Exynos 9820
CPU Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
GPU Mali-G76 MP12Mali-G76 MP12Mali-G76 MP12
Battery Size4,100 mAh4,100 mAh4,100 mAh
Internal Storage512 GB1,024 GB128 GB
Memory (RAM)12 GB12 GB8 GB
Camera
Max Video Resolution2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)
Rear Camera(s)12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, 16MP Ultrawide12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, 16MP Ultrawide12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, 16MP Ultrawide
Front Camera(s)10MP Wide, 8MP Wide10MP Wide, 8MP Wide10MP Wide, 8MP Wide
Release dateMar 2019Mar 2019Mar 2019
Compare all 3 Samsung Galaxy S10+ (2019)

• GTIN14: 09345364002514