Samsung Galaxy S10+

Samsung Galaxy S10+ (2019)

128GB, 512GB, 1TB

• Software
  • Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware

Michael Mc

Michael McGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The phone does overheat and the phone takes so long to charge.

The user interface is more suited for a teen than an adult, very poor. My phone overheats and is very slow to charge. If I had my way again I would not contemplate purchasing this phone. iPhones for me from now on!

Purchased in December 2020 for $800.00.

BarcelonaPerth, WA

Be careful. It overheats and can cause fire

Barcelona

Hi i contacted you through Facebook messages many times and it is not helpful at all....

Edison N

Edison NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My work phone but memory trap is saddening

Love the camera but not as good as my iPhone 11 Pro Max. Not worth the money if you're upgrading for S9+ because everything is basically the same. Just that the camera has moved

Mobile Phones

Find out how Samsung Galaxy S10+ compares to other Mobile Phones

Lorry

LorryWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Moisture has been detected

Every other time I plug in my charger it says moisture has been detected, beeps like a [words removed] and refuses to charge. Not what I expected. Really annoying.

Purchased in June 2019 at Private seller for $800.00.

KathSamsung

John RNorth-West & West coast, TAS

In a word: Over-rated

Purchased in April 2019 for $99.00.

John R

The second line should read phone-cameras.

KathSamsung
John R

Hey, Kath. Thanks for your response. I'm not trying to be obstructive, simply objective. An old - and old-school - design engineer, perhaps I expect too much. It's possible the problem lies with my expectation.

Elliot L.

Camera Quality
Hardware

Andrew Nguyen

Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

Amazing camera and video quality

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,849.00.

AdaSamsung

Mainboard faulty after 1 month

I bought the handset when launched. Had charging issue within a month and went to service tech and they said the mainboard had issue so they had to replace the mainboard. Than now having another issue. The mobile can't detect the 2nd sim card. And contacted the service support and they tried to fix the issue over the phone but could not. Advised me to go to support center which is 30KM from my place.

Purchased in March 2019 at Mobileciti Online store for $1,849.00.

Samsung AUSamsung
Prina K.

Prina K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Capture your lovely moments with Samsung galaxy S10+

Camera quality is good. Have large space for storage. Apps run smoothly. Battery life is good and it charges quickly.Customisation is very nice. Edge senses are good. Easy recharge with any device and mirror ur screen with desktop

Purchased in April 2019.

Mobile Phones

Find out how Samsung Galaxy S10+ compares to other Mobile Phones

Jacinta J.

Jacinta J.asked

Galaxy S10+ (2019)

my new galaxy s10+ had a software download which I did, and when prompted to add pin to re-open phone it said incorrect pin. now I cannot even turn off the phone without using a pin. I was told to go to my nearest Samsung store which was 2 hours away, so not an option. poor technical service. my provider was more help, in the end it was deemed a fault in the software so a new phone is on its way. is this a common problem??

MickSamsung

I’m sorry to hear about your experience Jacinta, it’s certainly not the customer experience we strive for.

We would requiem the phone to be brought into one of our Samsung Studio in order to look further into this for you and I’m sorry that we don’t have one in your area.

I’m glad to hear that you were able to get this resolved but please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if there are any issues in the future.

Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information.

> m.me/SamsungAustralia

Mick
Samsung AU

Elizabeth S.

Elizabeth S.asked

Galaxy S10+ (2019)

Is the screen protector that the phone has on it when you purchase it, a good one? Would I be better putting a tempered glass one on it instead?

AdaSamsung

Hi Elizabeth, we recommend for you to use a genuine screen protector on your S10+.

Ada
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Compare all 3 Samsung Galaxy S10+ (2019)
Samsung Galaxy S10+ 512GB
  • Award Winner 2020

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 512GB (2019)

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 1TB
  • Award Winner 2020

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 1TB (2019)

3.3
Samsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB
  • Award Winner 2020

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB (2019)

CategoryMobile PhonesMobile PhonesMobile Phones
Price (RRP) $1,899.00$2,399.00$1,499.00
Features3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage, Waterproof and Wireless Charging3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage, Waterproof and Wireless Charging3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage, Waterproof and Wireless Charging
Charging PortUSB-CUSB-CUSB-C
Operating SystemAndroidAndroidAndroid
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Build
Weight175 g175 g175 g
Colour / FinishCeramic White, Ceramic BlackCeramic Black, Ceramic WhitePrism Black, Prism White, Prism Green
Dimensions 157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm
Screen Size 6.4"6.4"6.4"
Screen Resolution1440 x 3040 pixels1440 x 3040 pixels1440 x 3040 pixels
Hardware
ChipsetExynos 9820Exynos 9820Exynos 9820
CPU Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
GPU Mali-G76 MP12Mali-G76 MP12Mali-G76 MP12
Battery Size4,100 mAh4,100 mAh4,100 mAh
Internal Storage512 GB1,024 GB128 GB
Memory (RAM)12 GB12 GB8 GB
Camera
Max Video Resolution2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)
Rear Camera(s)12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, 16MP Ultrawide12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, 16MP Ultrawide12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, 16MP Ultrawide
Front Camera(s)10MP Wide, 8MP Wide10MP Wide, 8MP Wide10MP Wide, 8MP Wide
Release dateMar 2019Mar 2019Mar 2019
Compare all 3 Samsung Galaxy S10+ (2019)

• GTIN14: 09345364002514