Samsung Galaxy S10+

Samsung Galaxy S10+ (2019)

128GB, 512GB, 1TB

SantoshAdelaide

Perfect Phone

Great phone
Fast charging
Perfect size to fit in the pocket
The camera is awesome, battery life is good.
Have been using this phone for almost a year but still feels like brand new.

Purchased at Vodafone for A$1,849.00.

Kaitlyn

KaitlynGoulburn Valley, VIC

Love my Samsung Galaxy S10+

I've always loved the Samsung Galaxy series and I was so excited to upgrade to the S10+. The camera is amazing as I love to take photos of anything from family to places I've been. I love the fact that you can take night mode shots as well and photos with multiple lenses. Also being able to charge someone else's phone or share items on your phone to another phone with a simple touch is simple to use and great. The phone is very durable, I have dropped it by accident a few times and it hasn't had a scratch on it. All of my apps run efficiently and effectively with no delay either.

Purchased in May 2019 at Samsung Physical store for A$1,274.15.

KathSamsung

Happy to hear you are enjoying your Samsung S10+, Kaitlyn! We really appreciate sharing your feedback on this product with us and I will be sure to share this with the team :)

Kevin

KevinSydney, NSW

Love It

Best phone out there. Really satisfied with the phone overall. Although after zooming in image normally noisy, camera is pretty good. Everything runs really well and smoothly. Battery life is soo good, lasts me a whole day while using it for music and social media. Love the powershare feature and how unrestricted it is to use the phone.

Purchased in March 2020.

KathSamsung

Fantastic to hear you are enjoying your Samsung S10+, Kevin! We really appreciate sharing your feedback on this product with us and I will be sure to share this with the team :)

Usman B.

Usman B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

Great product ever used. So easy and convenient phone, great battry life and camera, and charing is so quick, using it from last one year never had any issues. G

Purchased in January 2019 at Samsung Online store for A$1,500.00.

KathSamsung

Fantastic to hear you are enjoying your Samsung S10+, Usman. We really appreciate you sharing your experience on this and I will be forwarding this on to the team!

bushmedicinewoman

bushmedicinewomanPerth, WA

Good Enough!!

I was happy to get this phone as I had read it had a really good camera and could make videos. I'm not very techy so I suspect this phone can do a lot I don't know about. Pics are OK - but my daughter can get better pics than I on an S9. And I haven't figured out how to make vids longer than about 3 secs. There's a design bug I think in the side buttons which means I keep accidentally keep turning off the ringer or volume when 'waking' the phone up. These buttons should be on the top or the back! It charges up quick - which is good.

Purchased in April 2019 at Optus.

bridget m.

bridget m.

Love it, can't be without it

The camera quality is great in all different settings. The display is clear although screen savers seem to make the display dull. I use all different apps and games on mine e.g. Facebook, Snapchat, Tik Tok, etc. and it never breaks down even if i have 20 tabs open.

Purchased in March 2019.

MickSamsung
Jase K.

Jase K.Sydney, NSW

Good as advertised

Had the phone for over 6 month with no dramas
Alot of memory with decent quality camera.

Dropped it couple of times and luckily the screen was always ok

Not much bugs as it quite robust

Purchased in July 2019 at Westfield for A$1,000.00.

Kevin R

Kevin RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First phone i have not wanted to upgrade after 3 months!

Purchased in August 2019 at optus.

Jennifer R.

Jennifer R.

Best Phone Ever!!

I love the live focus and pro mode. the lighting and clarity of the cameras is amazing.
Excellent display. Possibly the best phone for social media. i love photography so I love the cameras.
Performance is great apps run smoothly and fast.
easiest 5* to give ever!!

Brad W.

Brad W.Sydney, NSW

This phone blows them out of the water

This phone runs fast, even when multi tasking, has a great bunch of cameras for even the dummy photographer such as me. Switched from the iphone and haven't looked back.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$1,499.00.

Callum

Callum

Great phone

the phone is fast loading, fast charging, good battery, comes with a good screen protector, never had any problems with almost a years usage. Would recommend if you have the money to spend and want the bells and whistles in a phone

Purchased in April 2019 at Samsung Online store for A$649.00.

Rodger C.

Rodger C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful design with huge internal memory. 2nd Sim card slot is another advantage. No more running out of memory. I can use extra slot for extra 512 GB memory card

Purchased in March 2019 at Samsung Physical store for A$1,849.00.

Candycrushaddict

CandycrushaddictAustralia

Amazing new phone

Love this new phone, it has a really really awesome camera - 3 in fact. It takes really good quality photos and even has night mode to take your pics too.
It took me a bit to work out the features and operate it as its different to the Iphones I always owned but found it very easy now.
When you are talking on the phone it is crystal clear when listening . Its great to be using the latest technology.

Purchased in October 2019 at telstra.

knssimpson

knssimpsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Phone

Wow Samsung you have made a Fantastic phone love the wide lens and multitasking great battery life and being waterproof again love it thanks keep up the good work apps run so smooth making calls all day ns still have battery life left and did I mention the pics again wow great camera

Purchased in March 2019 at optus .

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Best phone i used so far

After using iphone , it was hard to get used to Android but now it feels amazing to have this phone..i can use 2 numbers at the same time which saves me money on my plans great camera and function like a computer

Purchased in June 2019 at Samsung Online store for A$1,201.00.

Anna M.

Anna M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

perfect!

the quality of camera is perfect especially if you make a video on it. brightness of s10plus is really good either outside and inside (automatic). you have lots of space in it even can put memory card, if needed. all apps work smoothly and well. love my phone

Purchased in April 2019 at Vodafone for A$1,499.00.

Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful phone

I am very happy with my purchase. The camera is amazing, clean shots in all conditions. Night photos also come out clean and crisp. I use my phone for gaming and internet its fast reliable and has fantastic graphics and good sound.
No problem with apps and Android Auto is a breeze connecting with my car effortlessly. Well done Samsung.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for A$1,499.00.

Lisa d

Lisa dSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving this phone

After having an iPhone for 8 years I finally decided to give Samsung a try and am so happy I did I love the size of the phone edge to edge screen also love how clear the picture quality is also the battery lasts a very long time I love being able to put things onto the computer a lot easier than having to go through iTunes

Purchased in August 2019 at Vodafone for A$1,399.00.

Anna

AnnaFar North Queensland, QLD

This is good if you want a bigger phone

Everything is almost exactly the same as S10. Aside of course for its front camera and battery size. This is a really good phone. Performance wise, very smooth. I just cant handle the size and weight. After a few hours of using it, my wrists gets really tired. It will suit someone a little bit bigger I think.

Purchased in May 2019.

J0h

J0h

Simply... AMAZING!!!

I purchased the galaxy s10+ after using iPhone exclusively for more than 5yrs. The phone itself impressed me immediately!! The ease of use, ability to customise and most of all I really appreciate the fact apps can sit on top of other apps you're currently using.. Makes life so much easier not needing to constantly switch. It charges super fast... Hasn't had a single issue yet in the month I've had it.
I am impressed!! I can honestly say I don't see myself going back to iPhone at this point.
Absolutely recommended to anyone wanting a phone that's built for LIFE. no restrictions on how you use it.. Reliable, yet flexible enough to adapt to the purpose at hand.
You will not regret it :-)

Purchased in July 2019 for A$1,100.00.

Jacinta J.

Jacinta J.asked

Galaxy S10+ (2019)

my new galaxy s10+ had a software download which I did, and when prompted to add pin to re-open phone it said incorrect pin. now I cannot even turn off the phone without using a pin. I was told to go to my nearest Samsung store which was 2 hours away, so not an option. poor technical service. my provider was more help, in the end it was deemed a fault in the software so a new phone is on its way. is this a common problem??

MickSamsung

I’m sorry to hear about your experience Jacinta, it’s certainly not the customer experience we strive for.

We would requiem the phone to be brought into one of our Samsung Studio in order to look further into this for you and I’m sorry that we don’t have one in your area.

I’m glad to hear that you were able to get this resolved but please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if there are any issues in the future.

Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information.

> m.me/SamsungAustralia

Mick

Elizabeth S.

Elizabeth S.asked

Galaxy S10+ (2019)

Is the screen protector that the phone has on it when you purchase it, a good one? Would I be better putting a tempered glass one on it instead?

AdaSamsung

Hi Elizabeth, we recommend for you to use a genuine screen protector on your S10+.

Ada
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Compare all 3 Samsung Galaxy S10+ (2019)
Samsung Galaxy S10+ 512GB
  • Award Winner 2020

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 512GB (2019)

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 1TB
  • Award Winner 2020

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 1TB (2019)

3.3
Samsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB
  • Award Winner 2020

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB (2019)

CategoryMobile PhonesMobile PhonesMobile Phones
Price (RRP) A$1,899.00A$2,399.00A$1,499.00
Features3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage, Waterproof and Wireless Charging3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage, Waterproof and Wireless Charging3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage, Waterproof and Wireless Charging
Charging PortUSB-CUSB-CUSB-C
Operating SystemAndroidAndroidAndroid
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Build
Weight175 g175 g175 g
Colour / FinishCeramic White, Ceramic BlackCeramic Black, Ceramic WhitePrism Black, Prism White, Prism Green
Dimensions 157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm
Body MaterialGlassGlassGlass
Display
Pixel Density552 ppi552 ppi552 ppi
Display TechnologyAMOLEDAMOLEDAMOLED
Screen Size 6.4"6.4"6.4"
Screen Resolution1440 x 3040 pixels1440 x 3040 pixels1440 x 3040 pixels
ChipsetExynos 9820Exynos 9820Exynos 9820
CPU Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
GPU Mali-G76 MP12Mali-G76 MP12Mali-G76 MP12
Battery Size4,100 mAh4,100 mAh4,100 mAh
Internal Storage512 GB1,024 GB128 GB
Memory (RAM)12 GB12 GB8 GB
Camera
Max Video Resolution2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)
Rear Camera(s)12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, 16MP Ultrawide12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, 16MP Ultrawide12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, 16MP Ultrawide
Front Camera(s)10MP Wide, 8MP Wide10MP Wide, 8MP Wide10MP Wide, 8MP Wide
Release dateMar 2019Mar 2019Mar 2019
Compare all 3 Samsung Galaxy S10+ (2019)

• GTIN14: 09345364002514