Samsung Galaxy S10+

Samsung Galaxy S10+ (2019) (page 2 of 2)

128GB, 512GB, 1TB

• Software
  • Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware

Karla

KarlaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome phone.

I previously owned a Samsung S6 Edge, which I unfortunately was not happy with. The battery would die far too quickly which was very frustrating. I decided to replace the Samsung S6 Edge with an OPPO R11 because I heard the battery life was fantastic - the reviews were not wrong. It was amazing. Would last me all day with heavy use. Due to upgrade, I read some reviews on the Samsung S10+ having a brilliant battery life and an amazing camera. I was reluctant to purchase the phone, however I am glad I did.

The Samsung S10+ is by far the best phone I have ever purchased.

The only downfall would be that the headphones that come with the device are terrible. I would highly recommend sourcing other headphones.

Tracey

TraceyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this

I grew tired of my iPhone so decided to change to an android and the S10 was the obvious choice. Took a bit of getting used to but i absolutely love it now. Faster than my iPhone and the pictures are of a much higher quality. Highly recommend this!

AdaSamsung

Hi Tracey,we're happy to hear that you are enjoying your new S10+. Your review is much appreciated. If you require any further assistance with setting up your device, you are always welcome to reach out to us.

Jo

Andy G

Andy GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome phone

Excellent phone all around. Plenty of power, good cameras and the best screen on any phone. Battery often gives me 7 hours of screen on time, which is more then enough to make it through the day on a single charge.

Purchased in March 2019.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why did i wait that long

Why did i wait 10 years to switch from Apple to Samsung ?
So 2 weeks ago i had still a iPhone XS , but i changed to the Samsung galaxy S10 Plus .The best change i ever made !
The Samsung galaxy s10 Plus is the best phone out there , the Camera is out of this world .The whole user experience is so much better the iPhone .There you go i did it after been the biggest apple supporter ever , it took e a couple of days to figure stuff out but after 2 weeks i would not go back to Apple .Apps run smooth , and the screen is just years ahead of apple .If you in the market for a new phone have a look a the galaxy s10 or s10 plus find a mate who got one and have a play with it before you get a iPhone again ! i don't regret the change at all !

Purchased in July 2019 at Samsung Physical store.

Le A.

Le A.Sydney, NSW

Sensational Samsung

I went from a s8 to the s10+ and this phone has blown me away.

Camera features and quality are of professional grade.
The phone is easy to use, apps are quick.

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,300.00.

Tyson C.

Tyson C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Bigger and better

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,850.00.

El T

El T

Fantastic camera quality!

This phone is by far the best one I have owned. The camera quality is next level and there are so many different camera modes for all different types of shots. The camera and the large screen were the main reasons I purchased this phone. I am always using my phone to take photos of my children so this was extremely important to me. Would recommend the phone to all my friends!

Purchased in May 2019.

Simon Kolarik

Simon KolarikLatham 2615, ACT

Best present ever

Great phone and it arrived heaps earlier than expected. Great job guys. The camera is better than my photo camera. No glitches or phone freezers which I love. Happy birthday!

Purchased in May 2019 at BecexTech Australia for $1,219.00.

Performance
Software
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Hardware

S.G

S.GAdelaide

Absolutely in love with this phone!!!!!

Purchased in May 2019 at Telstra.

Mav

MavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic! The very best choice in 2019!

The device has the best curved OLED display.
The cameras have unreal performance; the selfie cameras take great selfies and the back cameras generate the most colorful and wide-angled photos.
The ultrasonic fingerprint sensor and the face recognition capacity are the speediest.
Battery life over two days!!
The perks are generous!
And last but not least, Samsung Australia have a great customer service ethos - walking me through my personal transition to Androids as an EX-APPLE user!!

Happy I am with this device since I preordered and received it several weeks ago, it's safe to say at this stage :)

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths.

Sam

Sam

One of the best Android phones at the moment

Overall the Phone is flawless other than the fingerprint scanner which is fidgety to authenticate at times. The Camera quality is beautiful with scenes to match everything from food to dogs. The battery life is a big upgrade to my previous S7 and can last me from morning to night on a single charge with consistent use throughout the day. The screen protector which comes with the phone scratches very easily and I suggest replacement with a TPU protector. Would have liked it they provided a better stock screen protector out of the box but can't complain considering it's only a recent addition.

Purchased in April 2019 at Samsung Online store for $750.00.

Noda M.

Noda M.Brisbane

Gorgeous Screen

This phone is very hard to fault. Samsung has packed it with all the features you need. The water resistance allows me to be worry-free when getting caught in the rain during my jog, the adaptive fast charging does exactly that (I was surprised at how fast the phone charges without getting hot), and the screen colour saturation is a step up from the previous iteration in the galaxy 9+ with the new vivid mode setting. I love the phone. It's fast, looks great, and does everything well.

Purchased in April 2019 at Samsung Online store for $1,300.00.

Zac R.

Zac R.Northern Region, NSW

Easily the best phone I've ever owned

Purchased in March 2019 at Telstra Store Inverell .

Nitin

NitinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best one out there right now !!

Purchased in March 2019 at Telstra.

Courtney

CourtneyAlbany, New Zealand

The best phone in the world

Long time iPhone user, the last few years Apple has been really slack with putting out much improvements, but consistently hiking the prices, well this year after my iphone started to play up and seeing the s10+ screen I just couldn't hold off any longer. It's so perfect, better than expected and I have already got used to it, if you're considering this phone, you won't be disappointed, I can't say the same for Apple anymore for the price. Oh and the cameras are so amazing.

Purchased in March 2019 at Optus.

Samsung AUSamsung

Jacinta J.

Jacinta J.asked

Galaxy S10+ (2019)

my new galaxy s10+ had a software download which I did, and when prompted to add pin to re-open phone it said incorrect pin. now I cannot even turn off the phone without using a pin. I was told to go to my nearest Samsung store which was 2 hours away, so not an option. poor technical service. my provider was more help, in the end it was deemed a fault in the software so a new phone is on its way. is this a common problem??

MickSamsung

I’m sorry to hear about your experience Jacinta, it’s certainly not the customer experience we strive for.

We would requiem the phone to be brought into one of our Samsung Studio in order to look further into this for you and I’m sorry that we don’t have one in your area.

I’m glad to hear that you were able to get this resolved but please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if there are any issues in the future.

Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information.

> m.me/SamsungAustralia

Mick

Elizabeth S.

Elizabeth S.asked

Galaxy S10+ (2019)

Is the screen protector that the phone has on it when you purchase it, a good one? Would I be better putting a tempered glass one on it instead?

AdaSamsung

Hi Elizabeth, we recommend for you to use a genuine screen protector on your S10+.

Ada
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Compare all 3 Samsung Galaxy S10+ (2019)
Samsung Galaxy S10+ 512GB
  • Award Winner 2020

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 512GB (2019)

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 1TB
  • Award Winner 2020

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 1TB (2019)

3.3
Samsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB
  • Award Winner 2020

Samsung Galaxy S10+ 128GB (2019)

CategoryMobile PhonesMobile PhonesMobile Phones
Price (RRP) $1,899.00$2,399.00$1,499.00
Features3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage, Waterproof and Wireless Charging3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage, Waterproof and Wireless Charging3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage, Waterproof and Wireless Charging
Charging PortUSB-CUSB-CUSB-C
Operating SystemAndroidAndroidAndroid
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Build
Weight175 g175 g175 g
Colour / FinishCeramic White, Ceramic BlackCeramic Black, Ceramic WhitePrism Black, Prism White, Prism Green
Dimensions 157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm
Screen Size 6.4"6.4"6.4"
Screen Resolution1440 x 3040 pixels1440 x 3040 pixels1440 x 3040 pixels
Hardware
ChipsetExynos 9820Exynos 9820Exynos 9820
CPU Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
GPU Mali-G76 MP12Mali-G76 MP12Mali-G76 MP12
Battery Size4,100 mAh4,100 mAh4,100 mAh
Internal Storage512 GB1,024 GB128 GB
Memory (RAM)12 GB12 GB8 GB
Camera
Max Video Resolution2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)
Rear Camera(s)12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, 16MP Ultrawide12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, 16MP Ultrawide12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, 16MP Ultrawide
Front Camera(s)10MP Wide, 8MP Wide10MP Wide, 8MP Wide10MP Wide, 8MP Wide
Release dateMar 2019Mar 2019Mar 2019
Compare all 3 Samsung Galaxy S10+ (2019)

• GTIN14: 09345364002514