Samsung Galaxy S10e

Samsung Galaxy S10e (2019) (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: KHSGS10E6128GRNAU, KHSGS10E6128PNK and KHSGS10E6128WHTAU

• Software
  • Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware
Gaurang patel

Gaurang patelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

this is perfact

Unsurprisingly, the S10e looks almost identical to its siblings. It's a little bit smaller than the regular Galaxy S10 – the screen is 5.8in across the diagonal, rather than 6.1in – but it still incorporates the same silver-tinted edging and wide range of colours

Purchased in September 2019 at online store for A$735.00.

homealone

homealoneCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic flagship phone with good value

Bought this phone for my wife and she is absolutely happy with it. The phone is not lagging after weeks of continuous use. Screen size is perfect, battery last a day, and 128GB storage is plenty. Camera is great too. Everything is great except the fingerprint sensor is integrated with power button, which is on the right hand side. It's not convenient to use with a wallet type phone case. Apart from that it's all good.

Purchased in June 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for A$763.80.

william l.

william l.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with this phone.

Upgraded from a s7, seamless transfer of my apps etc...similar size, very good gps, very good battery life. The only gripe I have is that the spo2 sense is no longer functional. The camera is very nice and close up very clear. It helped that JBHiFi have a $700 dollar allowance as a returning BYO customer.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$299.00.

kyom333

kyom333AU

Amazing camera

I purchased this mobile primarily for it's amazing camera. The photos I have taken have been unbelievable. The number of comments I've received from people asking whether it was from a camera & being surprised when I told them it was from a mobile! I've always found the Samsung mobiles easy to use & this is even easier again... I did buy a cover at the same time which has saved me from damaging the phone after multiple drops!!! I highly recommend this mobile. Probably the only negative is that I do need to charge it everyday but in saying that I do run a few apps pretty much constantly!

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$990.00.

PS

PSSydney, NSW

Glass cracks easily

Rear Glass cracks easily. This is such a good phone. I love it. The only reason I gave it 1 star is to raise the alarm for people to be aware that the phone material is highly polished and so very slipery. Within 2 days of purchase my phone slipped from a surface and landed on its back & the rear glass casing cracked. Usually I am very careful handling the phone but accidents happen. To fix just the back glass cover at samsung will cost $200. I also see a very small hairline crack in the front gorilla glass and I dont want to spend another $200 or perhaps more for the front glass. Just saying be ware and get a case right away to avoid being a happy samsung fan but dissapointed with unpleasant/unlucky cracks.

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

AdaSamsung
Kelly

KellyMurray Mallee, SA

Love this phone so much!

So easy to use and particularly loving the powershare!! Good size. Sleek and being partially deaf I can hear extremely well with it! I can also hear it ringing quite clearly. Very happy! Loving the Samsungs so much

Purchased in January 2019 at Telstra post paid plan.

kathy

kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Samsung phone likes and dislikes

Wow just did a update on my s10,it's fast,also the colour is unbelievable, wireless charging to another phone,share your battery power to another phone,this phone has many features,it's a bit smaller than the 8s ,but the 8s is a great phone as well,only downfall is the SIM card holder will break easily,it's in both phones,it needs to be metal,so tread lightly with this,as this is why I ended up with the 10s because of this but they are both great phones,the s6 overheats,also forgot to mention the s8 has a pink tinge problems with this can't correct it,also s5 is a great phone it's all depends on what your looking for and features but samsung phones are amazing,hope this gives you more input

Purchased in March 2019 at Office works for A$1,200.00.

Jeanie K.

Jeanie K.Sydney, NSW

Exceeded my expectations!

This recently launched samsung s10e is really something! It has got amazing camera resolution, which is an upgrade from all samsung phones i used to have and the photos that i took with this looks like it came out from a high quality camera, really love the result! I also really like the full screen display as it enhances the quality of the videos or movies that i'm watching. And so far, the apps have run smoothly on my phone and i have yet to encounter any problems with it. I'm really happy with this puchase.

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for A$1,199.00.

shem y.

shem y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The scanner button positioned strangely on this phone!

I bought it second hand and i quickly sold the phone off online because the scanner button positioned strangely on top right corner, even with my small hands, i found it hard for me to power on the phone. Not convenient at all and it’s the worst design ever for this phone. The battery life seems bad too as I tested its battery on my first day of use. Quite disappointing with this model by the way and it’s a very slippery phone also.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$809.00.

Samsung AUSamsung

Vicky

VickySydney, NSW

Best phone I've ever owned

Best phone I've ever owned, no question about. Improvements over the S9 - it's faster (snappier response to pretty much everything), the screen is very impressive, and it's somehow bigger and smaller at the same time (more screen, less total device volume). The facial recognition is MUCH faster than the S9. So, 5 stars for the phone itself.

Charles C.

Charles C.Sydney, NSW

Perfect product

The phone gives you an amazing amount of screen space with almost no bezel and the screen is stunningly beautiful. For a phone of this size, it doesn't seem overly large. I have relatively small hands so size is very noticeable to me and whether I can hold and use the phone comfortably in one hand.

Just G.

Just G.Southwest, VIC

Perfect phone for someone simple like me.

I've been hunting for phone for a while. Was waiting for Pixel 3a to be released. However when I stumbled upon S10e, with the screen clarity and the full screen size display, my oh my, just fell in love with it. Phone is superb, quick response, clarity, photo shots are superb, Bluetooth connectivity fast, clarity in sound and many more. When the Pixie 3a came out, i went to JB hifi to compare it with S10e, man, I did the right choice buying it. No regrets. Only thing is that the batt tends to drain a little fast but by disabling half of the background processing, it last you longer. Great buy!

Purchased in May 2019 for A$849.00.

Cyriax

CyriaxSydney

Excellent phone, can't find any faults.

Jona C.

Jona C.

This is a dealbreaker!

The camera is okay provided that I don't really need any special camera features. The display is amazing and allows me to watch youtube videos in vibrant colours. This app is perfect for gaming and listening to music in the shower because of its IP68 rating. Some apps have difficulties running in this phone due to the infinite display

Purchased in March 2019 at Samsung Online store for A$1,200.00.

Dominique

DominiqueSydney, NSW

S10e is ok shuldv tried the iphone instead

Camera is nothing amazing. Its actualy realy anoying sometimes photos come out blury n u hvto spend time adjusting settings before each picture. Frustrating when u want to take a pic of ur child in the moment. Battery life full charge lasts a day other functions are just th same as any other galaxy s range. Nothing great and probably not worth the price. Looks nice tho. Nice medium small size. Have droped a few times n no scratches or anythng quite durable. Overall i would say it is just as good as th s7. May get th iphone next time.

Purchased in February 2019 at Vodafone for A$1,200.00.

Samsung AUSamsung