Samsung Galaxy Tab

• Night Photography Quality
  • Security
  • Speed

ZooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Breaks easily. Not as good quality as other tablets i purchased previous years.

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $349.00.

Screen Durability
KathSamsung
Zoo

No point nothing will be done. Obviously you will blame us and will charge us.i have been there and done that with you guys. Pathetic. Thats all you can say.

Ivan F.

Ivan F.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible!

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $499.00.

Software
Security
Speed
Lisa K.Samsung

Hi Ivan, We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We've sent you a PM requesting more information. When it's most convenient for you can you please send that through?

Lisa
Samsung AU

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

_Samsung as usual Excellent Engineering_

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $300.00.

Screen Durability
Speed

Ashleigh S

Ashleigh SAU

Amazing

We have 7 tablets in our home for multiple purposes. 10" for the adults and ,7" for the kids. They have been great with no problem whatsoever. No issues with apps, connectivity, or games. Kids mode is great. Only downside is that it doesnt take much to break. Would be awesome if there was a cover included moreso for kids. Id he happy to pay a bit extra if included. Otherwise all roubd satisfaction.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Not so Happy

The Samsung Tab A 7.0 keeps turning off, it appears it may have a sensitive area on the edge of the screen. Its quite annoying. Has anyone else had similar experiences. The rest of the system appears to be alright as i use it for my 6 year old grandson, anyone else experience similar issues?

Date PurchasedDec 2018
PhilSamsung
Fitnesspm

FitnesspmMount Waverley

Great Tablet but a little slow for today.

I still use this Tablet most days where I find it lags a bit now that it's kind of old. It still works fine tho where you can use social media fine, browse the internet, etc.. but when it comes to games it's lags allot cause this model is a bit old.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

Great budget tablet for kids

Review is on the lenovo tab7.7" 16GB

I personally was in the market for a little tablet for my 2yr old (soon will purchase one for a 7yr old due to her ipad mini broke) but overall if your shopping for a budget device to keep the kids entertained, i feel like I myself made the right choice.
The resolution isn't that great but i don't know what you expect from a $96 dollar electronic to have but it surely outdone my daughters ipad mini (one of the older generation that was bought 5years ago)
Youtube, games & foxtel did amazing on it.... people did say it lagged abit but i had no trouble whatsoever being with Telstra..
And my daughter games has not crashed yet..

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Unhappy ChappyElizabeth

Webage has become unresponsive.......wait or close, if you were unlucky enough to buy one of these c

blets get used to this message because you have purchased an inferior product that does not deliver and even now they are tryiing to make it difficult for me to submit this review. To submit this review I'm being forced to type in another sixteen words so I'll just say SAMSUNG sux!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Jacinta

JacintaSydney

Really good shame it's discounted

I've had it for 4 years and it's great. Graphics are brilliant and it doesn't run very hot or slow. A bit thing for me is portability and battery life which have no problem. I carry it so often and my pencil case probably weighs more. Easily lasts a vkuolr of days with moderate use. Only negative is that it's didcontinued so accessories eg keyboard are hard to come by.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

Alita

AlitaGippsland, VIC

Good but not great

I'm glad I bought this Tablet because it has made my life easier in so many ways. I can read books, browse the internet and record video. I'm not pleased with the limited amount of gig space or the tap screen, though. Cleaning is no longer enough to ensure usability. I get very frustrated when I have to repeatedly tap the screen and nothing happens and for this reason now use the device mostly for reading ebooks and just do my surfing on my computer. I'm hoping to upgrade to a better tablet soon or just buy a smart phone.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Pat

PatChadstone

Decent tablet

I think this is a good tablet for basic functionality. I find that it gets quite slow as you install more apps and have more apps running consequently in the background. I tried a factory reset to clear all the apps and it did improve the speed slightly but not as much as I would've imagined. Right now there are plenty of tablets in the market so I would definitely do the research before purchasing.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
TrevorPetrie

TrevorPetrieAU

A champion tablet killed by it's maker's own hand

This was a total winner of a tablet for about 3 months. Sadly the manufacturer Samscum provided virtually no support for it and the GT-P6810 faded into the history books, never to see anything higher than Android 4.04. If a 4.22 ROM had been developed, this tablet would still be somewhat useful today. Unfortunately it is, and has been for most of it's life completely useless.

Date PurchasedJul 2013
ninya7

ninya7Hunter Region, NSW

Great, inexpensive.

I bought this tablet a few years ago, I had to get the charging port replaced, which wasn't expensive though. Otherwise no problems at all. It does everything I need it to do. Works well, I'm happy with it. Small, slimline, fast, easy to charge. I woukd repurchase if it was still available!

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Steph

StephMelbourne

Not the greatest.

This isn't the greatest tablet I've used. However I still manage to use it for its intended purchase. It was inexpensive at the time I bought it. It was fast to use for about 2 months then it slowed right down. Even after I factory reset it. I wouldn't buy a Samsung tablet again after this experience.

Date PurchasedSep 2012
Nadzz

NadzzSydney

Worth the price

Bought this nearly 4 years back and it works perfectly. It's perfect for basic functions such as email, playing simple games, surfing the net etc. It's not very high-tech and I'm sure there are better models out there now. It serves the purpose of what was required at the time of purchase and works fine even now.

Date PurchasedApr 2013

JJ H

JJ Hmelbourne

livelycheerful-a@yahoo.com.au

What I like about it:
* Has more reading apps, including from major international newspapers, and some give a free trial
* Bigger screen than mobile so can watch videos like YouTube in bed, and not as heavy as laptops

What could be improved:
* on screen keyboard could be bigger so easier to type

Date PurchasedDec 2016

moonClanMelborune

An OK tablet

Mixed feeling about it. I got it as a present so no complains :) BUT - speed has vary a lot over time and it needs lots of maintenance. Saying that - my kids are using it for games and it hasn't broke, I have been using it for more than 2 years now.
Good design.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
lily

lilySydney

so so

i bought this last year, at very began was alright, but only 3 months after, has all this little problem started, firstful tclick on the screen not very easy to use, then the speed gets slowly, after the charge has problem, luckly i didnt spend too much money on it

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Chocolatea

ChocolateaSydney

Don't recommend

It worked well in the beginning but soon there were problems such as home button not responding when pressed. Upon more research it seemed that it was a common problem but unfortunately it was already pass the warranty period. Quite disappointed as my mother's iPad is still in working condition even though she bought hers before me.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Banana Man

Banana Man

Great product ... however

Relatively sluggish performance and better to be used as a youtube/video player as anything else causes the processor to slow down excessively. I would of preferred to have purchased a smaller unit given the opportunity, however at $200 you can't complain to be honest. Samsung never let down and I will pursue further later

Date PurchasedJan 2013