Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

10.1 Wi-Fi Only, 7.0 3G, 10.1 3G

Jess G

Jess GACT

Must have!

Easy to use, decent memory with the ability to add storage. Battery is great unless watching videos or playing games all day! Syncs well with my phone and laptop. Can run multiple things with no issues. The screen is a great size and is very clear. Don't need to have it set to bright which also helps with conserving the battery.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
    gmack

gmackSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Lemon

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
    Shorne

ShorneBendigo

Charging port easey to bend

Date PurchasedMay 2016

skiwii

skiwii

Great value for money. Not super fast or super touch friendly

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy Jan

Bought the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and had a year of OK use. When it was 13 months old, the SIM reader stopped working and I had just paid for another 12 months of pre paid with Telstra. Warranty was only for 12 months so couldn't get it fixed/replaced under warranty and Telstra won't refund for prepaid. What a waste of money!!!
    When it worked, it was OK
    Only lasted for 12 months

falegal

falegal

Ok

My brother gave his tablet to my 4 year old after his ipad 2 screen cracked near the top. Now after having the ipad2 another hand me down I must say the ipad slightly shines compared to the samsung tablet. I am not a big apple fan as I find them a rip off but the wifi is sooo much faster on the ipad as compared to the samsung. I would prefer to watch youtube on the ipad2 rather than on the samsung. And just remembering what the android apps are like compared to the quality of the apps to itunes.
    Picture quality, cheap apps, upsize memory
    Wifi slow, android apps less quality

Crawsy73

Crawsy73QLD, 4215

Cant live without it

This tablet has changed my life. Its a great gaget. I am not into the "ï" thing.
    I wanted a large screen, it takes great photos, storage is large & easy. The size of the keyboard on screen is great.
    The best thing I would say is the battery life. It last forever!
    The battery life

Worse Product ever made

This tablet is slower than my old PC which was running on 128mb Ram..
    You will struggle to have more than 2 applications open at any given time. It always shows full ram usage when only 1 app is open however when you go to task manager it shows only small percentage of usage.
    By far the worst thing I own.
    I didn't buy this I won it and I will be selling it in favour of am iPad.
    This is rubbish.
    Do not waste your money.
    Nothing
    Everything, slow, unrealiable , constant freezing, shutting down

Harvey Wilson

Haven't had a single problem with my tab2. It isn't aimed at the iPad market anyway. The Note is the iPad competitor.

scholl
    scholl

try find the product code to register the tablet, which it seems you must do prior to initializing for first use, I am about to bin my tab2 for the sake of my blood pressure,also the 1300 number on the Samsung help page is not connected !!

Harvey WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Am loving it

NJH1982

NJH1982Perth WA

Love it

I upgraded from a motorola xoom to this samsung galaxy tab 2, its very similar to the xoom so wasnt too hard to adjust too, its light in weight and easy to hold. I do like this tablet although at first when i got it it was very frustrating because i couldnt log into my outlook account, a friend then toldme to turn off the predictive text, lo nd behold i could then log into outlook.com. It can also be a tad slow in response and sometimes it just opens up tabs when i didnt even press on anything, but its something i can deal with.
    inexpensive, lightweight, crisp and clear screen, good battery life
    a tad slow in response time,

Never Buy Samsung! Bought A Lemon & No One Helped Me!

Amok

AmokAU

Slow and sometimes unresponsive.

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This tablet is a lemon

I wasn't very impressed with them because I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 about 6 months ago but it was scratched with marks on it also I haven't been able to use it at all because the touch screen is bad for my eczema so avoid this product at all costs.

The touch screen was unreliable

goodie78

Great bit of kit....but the Note is allot better

EA59

EA59AU

Some little issues, but otherwise happy

roon

roonAU

Overpriced ,low on features,Dont bother with ANDROID on Tablets.Unable to move apps to SD card

Nick_S

Nick_SSydney, NSW

Tab 2 10.1 review

Pretty good for the price. However, it uses very old chipset and it can be very sluggish at times. Kids love it. Battery is ok. The only way to efficiantly use this dated hardware is with rooted android 4.1.1 locked at max speed of 1008 Mhz and good Ad blocker. Otherwise the experience can be too painful.
    Price, screen.
    Very old hardware that hasn't changed compared to the original tab 10.1

Mike

MikePerth

The tablet that you need

Tom Lee

Tom LeeSydney, Australia

Wonderful Tablet!!!

I love this tablet, because this is cheap but can experience latest os: Jellybean!!!. Samsung is the biggest brand in Korea and their service is quite faster than other manufacturers!! With SD card slots, can not feel any uncomfortable from the lack of storage capacity. Just bit low resolution and core speed are bit sorry about this product. But it is still one of the best tablet!!!!
    Cheap, SD card expension slot, Jelly bean OS
    low screen resolution, and slow cpu

ttcSouth East Queensland, QLD