Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch

• Speed
Kate 3

Kate 3South East Queensland, QLD

I could not live without my tab3

I use my tab 3 for everything,, have had no problems at any time. When it does wear out ,I don't know how i will replace it.
Apps work great.unable to find anything wrong with it.

Purchased in May 2010.

Software
Security
Speed

samsung tab3 10.1

I have had two Samsung s tablets both after two years don't work and cant be repaired what a rip off there must be a fault tab 3s as all are phones are Samsung and we are very happy with them the tablets just wont charge up worst tablet I have ever bought think I will stick to other brands in tablets I cant keep waste ing money like that

Date PurchasedApr 2015
TheHBpencil

TheHBpencilCentral Coast

Great tablet shame they no longer support it or brought out an improved version

For its time this was a great tablet and mine is still going strong.
Hands down beats any ipad at the time and since then.
The size is what sold me as it is effectively the size of an A5 sheet of paper or average diary and isn't heavy to hold.
The stylus is a great tool and the pressure sensitivity by 2017 standards is still better than what else is around. I'm not sure why they didn't continue with a new an improved version with a faster processor and better handwriting to text conversion software.
Battery life was not great and even worse after many years.

Date PurchasedJun 2014
Tablets

Find out how Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch compares to other Tablets

Zac

ZacSydney, NSW

Waste of money

Bought this 2 years ago for myself, bought another brand at the exact same time for my daughter, unfortunately this tablet was a big disappointment, battery life is terrible, freezes all the time , very slow and considering its performance it definitely wasn't good value for money I have to say

Date PurchasedNov 2015
PAUL_DOUBYA

PAUL_DOUBYAHunter Region, NSW

Flimsy

My first Samsung after a run of HTC phones and they sure are poor quality, very flimsy and if anything they have gotten poorer in quality. The best bit is I have rooted it, not in a sexual fashion, but very easy to get it rooted and makes it easier to manipulate.

RjC

RjCsouthaustralia

great!!

so far this has been a great purchase, although i did buy when it first came out so it was a bit pricey, but i wanted to see if i liked the smaller tablet compared the cheaper branded 10 inch tablet, i love samsungs, most of my phones are samsungs and the tab 3 is brilliant, ways to hold, easy to use and its not too small, that extra inch makes the world of a difference compared to 7 inch tablet! ive had it for quite a while now and i still use it, im using my ipad at the moment as i need it for my work but i do use the tab 3 a bit and its fantastic

Haley82

Haley82Great Southern, WA

Fantastic tablet!

Absolutely love this tablet. Have had it for almost a year now and have had no problems whatsoever. The size is perfect, really easy to hold, and it's nice and lightweight. Since getting this tablet my laptop has been hardly used!

Worst Customer Service. Won't buy Samsung product again!

lynmurphyAU

Excellent Product

I use my Samsung mainly as an E Reader and I'e gone through quite a few devices looking for one that really suited me. Love the built in Readers Hub E Reader program. So much less problematic that other Apps I've used on a previous Tablet computer.Easy to navigate and slightly smaller so as to be very easy to hold in one hand while reading.
Quick to load, easy to connect to the computer for file transfer. Holds it's charge well. Readers Hub E Reader built in. Great weather app.
Perhaps a little too sensitive at times as it's easy to mistakenly close the E Reader application or turn pages

Tablets

Find out how Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch compares to other Tablets

John88888

John88888AU

Pick of the galaxy tablets