Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite

Wi-Fi Only, 3G

Fer

FerVaucluse

Good Tablet!

I bought this one for my nephew and now I bought an other one. They’ve been discontinued but they are good for kids to play games on it. My nephew uses it to play, so the homework and for that works great.
    I recommend it for kids or elderly people

Date PurchasedNov 2017
    mike b

mike bMurray Region, NSW

no wonder its discontinued

Im writing this review on this thing. It hangs it stops it just doesnt want to work most of the time. I shouldved read the reviews before buying it. Dont bloody buy it if you get offered it. I wouldnt take it if it was free and they paid me. Samsung should be ashamed that they sold this.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
    zilal

zilalmaroc

This is perfect

I am in 23 years of age, I am rather house bound due to health issues. I have had my samsung tablet for a few months now. The samsung tablet, enables me to communicate with friends and family. Samsung tab 3 lite is perfect and very very fast ,I like it.

Tablets

Find out how Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite compares to other Tablets

CindyNambour

Love love love it

I am in my 61st year of age. I am rather house bound due to health issues. I have had my samsung tablet for a few months now. The samsung tablet, enables me to communicate with friends and family, pay bills, do banking, shopping, organise appointments and keep them (calender/alarm) watch netflix movies documentaries, well practically everything One would usually be able to do in person. The tablet has given me most of my independence back, and more. One only needs a wifi internet connection, which most have anyway on our phones. My son has had the same brand for more than a year with no problems.

Lizasked

I'm thinking of getting this tablet just for taking photos, social media, etc. Will it be suitable?

Cindy

Oh yes indeed Liz. It will do that for you, and much much more.........I replaced my laptop and, a desktop pc with my samsung galaxy tab3 light.
    Enjoy the tablet.

Thanks!

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives