Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Wi-Fi

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Wi-Fi

MPN: SM-T590NZKAXSA

Love it

I upgraded from a 8" and am so glad I did. This tablet has everything I need and more. The screen size is fabulous for watching movies and you tube and the sound is really good compared to my older version. It is thin, feels nice to hold and is sleek and attractive. Can't fault this tablet.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for $354.00.

Rear Camera Quality
Speed

Awesome basic android tablet.

This is a great tablet if you can get it for around ~$250. Great for basic usage, e.g. browsing, social media, media playback. It's a got a decently vibrant screen and long battery life. Feels a bit cheap as it's a plastic chassis, but I don't notice it with a case on. Speakers and camera are terrible as expected.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $280.00.

Rear Camera Quality
Speed

Fantastic upgrade to a brilliant series (avoid the 2019 model)

Coming to a larger Samsung screen has made such a difference from my old leveno 8inch tablet.
Full HD resolution plus surround sound speakers make it the perfect movie /Netflix /YouTube machine.

Specs are on the high side, 3gb of ram should do for a mid size tablet and it is still getting Google security updates.

Can't recommend this tablet enough. I even bought my neighbour one the day after I ordered mine!

Purchased in October 2018 at Officeworks Online store for $380.00.

Speed

Best of the low cost tablets

Was looking for a tablet computer, and was horrified at the cost of them- some exceeding 1k!!
Came across this at target for $250AUD- was a bit worried about the the quality of this item due to the low price,but 2 years later and I am still getting good performance out of this item for emails, Netflix, and web browsing.
For the price, Samsung have delivered an EXCEPTIONAL product here.

That said, it is not a high end or super high performance tablet- those looking to multitask and run high powered apps may want to up their budget a little.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Perfect for mother with failing memory.

At Harvey's we bought the new Galaxy tab A 10.5" screen for my mother.. It is perfect for Mum for the games and facebook. Now mum can play and enjoy her ipad again. The last one was an LG so when the battery went in it there was no easy replacement

This Tab does not have phone connection, just wifi, but it is just what Mum needed. It does not lag or go slow, and even my mother could catch on how to use it in no time despite her memory problems. . The android system is one Mum is familiar with, which helped in deciding which to buy. The screen is lovely crispy clear - a bit bigger than the old 2 Mum had. Overall this is something I would buy myself due to the sufficiency of the speed.

It actually feels very very nice in the hand. I purchased a cover to protect it against drops etc and now Mum takes it with her everywhere. The battery holds a pretty good charge.. The internet is fast enough for mum. Mainly just for emails and youtube. and really there are no complaints to be reported. This is a neat tablet and I recommend it. Very pleased with the purchase.

Galaxy Tab A tablet

Bought the galaxy tab A Wi-Fi tablet with the 10.5inch screen. Used it to replace a older smaller tablet. Using it to watch videos on you tube, play games, internet browsing and emails. Very happy with it. Works well, heaps of memory and runs all the apps I need without any issue. Battery life is great which is handy as has been used during long car trips for the kids to watch movies on. Fast boot up when turned on is handy as sometimes I've needed to quickly do something and don't want to be waiting ages for it to start up.

Exceptional value for money

I use this tablet to watch Netflix and Youtube picture is perfect and the audio is exceptional. High recommend.

The battery life is also a pleasant surprise. Lasts long and charges using quick charge and it takes three hours to fully charge.

I got mine on sale for $340.. bargain.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi Rex, we can’t thank you enough for your kind review. It’s comments like this that motivate us to continue to "Inspire the World, Create the Future".No worries. Did you need my address to send me a new note 9

Samsung Galaxy Tab has been great

My 4 year old autistic son uses his Samsung Galaxy Tab everyday. There is no problem with the apps,the visuals are great and boy that tab has taken a beating being dropped ,had water and other liquids on it and never missed a beat.l consider it a really trusted product of high quality.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
We can’t thank you enough for your kind review of the Samsung Galaxy Tab A. You’re awesome!

Samsungs Star Galaxy

Samsung has done it's homework on producing this tablet which should be a big seller for them. Large screen, long lasting battery, ample storage with SD card and excellent sound. I also have a laptop but this provides everything required with more portability. It provides very good picture and sound for viewing movies. Has only been released recently and competes well on price and it does all things the majority of tablet buyers are looking for.

Date PurchasedOct 2018