Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" 4G 128GB

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" 4G 128GB (2019) Questions & Answers

MPN: SM-T515NZKGXSA
No reviews yet. Be the first to review it!

1 question from our users

David T.

David T.asked

Galaxy Tab A 10.1" 4G 128GB (2019)

Hello. I have a Tab A6 10.1 16gb 4g with an S pen. I use it in the field and really value it's functions for plan reading, mark ups, integration with word, report writing, 4g for sending them and the wide range of android apps. The screen is quite clear in day light too. The internal pen is an excellent feature and great for markups, and knowing where you left the pen! The only problem is i need more internal storage than 16gb for the programs and apps I use. I have a 128msd card installed but it doesn't help with the internal storage problem. Does anyone know if Samsung will be releasing the Tab A 4G with internal SPen with at least 64 gb internal storage in the future ? Thank you. Otherwise im a very happy Tab A owner.

Samsung
AdaSamsung

We're glad to hear you are enjoying your Tab A6, David. If you are seeking a new tablet with more internal storage, we recommend for you to take a look at our latest Tab A series with 128 GB internal storage.

Ada
Samsung AU

See all Samsung Galaxy Tab A questions

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives