Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1"

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" (page 2 of 13)

10.1" Wi-Fi and 10.1" With S Pen 4G

Nice little tablet

I really enjoy using this tablet, it is heavier than my previous one which was a 9.6" screen but it feels more solid and I have been less prone to dropping it. I prefer the size of the 9.6 as this one is longer but it does the job well.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Good Entry Level Tablet

Good entry level tablet. Has enough speed and memory to start out. Not a great amount of memory but has enough for someone just starting to use this type of technology. I would recommend getting one with more memory for teens etc. I believe that the low price is due to this factor.

Love this

I recently purchased a samsung tab A 10.1 after having an apple. The samsung is a better product by far. And its magnetic. ie u can attach it to ur fridge or something metal. I called samsung and they weren't aware of this feature. Not complaining. Its quite a handy feature.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Good Tablet

This tablet was cheaper than the others, and I decided to buy it. This tablet does all the basics you need to do, like emailing someone, watching YouTube. All that simple stuff. I do recommend to get this if you are looking for something affordable. I bought this from JB hi fi.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Amazing quality

Perfect size, thin, lighweight, long battery life lasts over 10 hours for us with continuous use , which is incresoble Bought for my children. Amazing quality tempted to buy another for myself . Flawless design durable screen, camera isnt too bad .absolutely love them, cant fault them at all. Love love love!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Best thing ever

I purchased his tablet a few months ago and I use it for everything, I use it for writing up school reports, for online banking, internet, just everything and I wouldn’t ever buy anything else. It has so many different types of features and it can be used for so many things

this is a nice tablet.

I love this tablet because i can do anything with it. It helps me in my day to day life. I love the size of the screen. I take it everywhere I go.I would recommend it whole heartily as it is a very good tablet. My whole family love it too.

Date PurchasedNov 2003

Best Product but bad customer service

The product is great. I bought 3 for family members but one was a lemon. The customer service is a killer. I refuse to buy any more Samsung products as a result. The other 2 are awesome. The apps are so easy to use and download. There are Samsung apps as well for daily things.

Get it now

I use the tablet for many different reasons. To keep up to date with email, reading the news on digital newspaper, games and importantly for storing all our sheet music. We can play a tune anywhere now with 100's of songs, lyrics and chords carried with us whilst travelling. I connect to the mobile phone as modem so have internet with us always is fine i recommend it .

Date PurchasedJun 2018

A perfect companion to keep in touch

I use the tablet for many different reasons. To keep up to date with email, reading the news on digital newspaper, games and importantly for storing all our sheet music. We can play a tune anywhere now with 100's of songs, lyrics and chords carried with us whilst travelling. I connect to the mobile phone as modem so have internet with us always.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Its great

Its great. Fantastic use for my daughter who loves to watch you tube kids tv
Its battery life is good and easy to navigate.
however do be careful when installing other programs though. For instance I accidentally installed a program and advertisements kept popping up afterwards constantly. However, a factory reset will get rid of that problem

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Easy to use

Like most Samsung products this tablet is super easy to use and comes with a great range of useful apps. Amazing clear picture and sound. Unfortunately though the front and back cameras are similar to those found on an old nokia flip phone. In short absolutely perfect for Netflix and Youtube... not ideal for Skyping with family and friends.

Outstanding For Movies & Holidays

We use this mostly when we go away. It is absolutely fantastic.We can do everything that we need just from the one device. All banking, bookings research and email AND watch movies in the plane on the way up. The screen is lovely and a good enough size to see properly. Battery life is great and because it is Samsung we know the quality is good.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Good

I have no problem running Netflix & stan, emails , online shopping and reading on this tablet and it does the job better than a mobile phone as watching shows on the biggest screen possible is always better. Its fast enough and I was happy with the price especially with it being Samsung..

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Perfect for reading books!

I recently purchased this product as an alternative to reading books. Unlike Kindle, it allows me to ready any pdf book or file I download from the internet.
I won't recommend it for playing games as I did not find it a very powerful machine. The screen resolution is good enough for reading books. The stylus is very responsive, however, you will feel some lag. Galaxy Note 8 pen won't work on it, perhaps it uses an older technology. I've fitted it with a 256 GB Samsung memory card that allows me to download videos on it. The battery is huge, and if you enable battery saver, it goes for almost 4 days (moderate usage).
Overall, I'm very satisfied with this product.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Can’t put down my new Samsung Tab A

Great for reading , Netflix , emails , soooooo much better than a big mobile phone , I use mine when I travel for work , on the bus or the train , waiting at the doctors surgery , I pop it my hand bag and pop in my ear phones wherever I am!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

10.1 pro...works for me

Light good looking mid size tablet. Fast data transfer, micro sd card slot if uou need to move stuff around. I use this as i travel a lot and cant use my government computer for personal use. Lives up to samsung reliability promises for me for basic internet use and keeping up on social media. Love the pic quality too, good for landscape use

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Good

I have this tablet for almost a few months now, I really love it, really comes handy very light to be carried in your shoulder bag, the camera works really good, takes good quality photos, I am just a little bit concern with the charging part of it, it gets flat way sooner than what I expect.
Pricewise is really reasonable and affordable.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Love this

I bought this at about February and this is really useful for me to go to class as i can jot down notes simply by the “pen” which is much faster than joting down notes through your laptop
And i really like how it looks, it looks simple!!
And this is also easy to use

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Good but the old charger cable is a pain with newer products

I use this Tab A for work and it's GREAT! It's small enough that traveling with it isn't a hassle, we use it for spotify, trip advisor, calling, texting, google maps and more!! Don't use the pen and finding a decent case that fits properly is a pain. Also the charger

Date PurchasedJan 2018

does this tablet have a sim card slot? If yes, what size.
Its a bit tricky the 10.1, some models have SIm cards some don't , the more (Expensive 3 G B 9.7 Samsung Tablet )does( Defintely )(has ) one , if Samsung put SIM cards in all their $250 Samsung Tablets you probably wouldnt need to spend $800 on a smart mobile phone.I brought my Samsung Tab 10.1 expecting a Sim was inside it, i didnt know it didn't have one ,(neither did the sales rep either), i suggest before you even step inside an Australian Department Store , do your own research on Technical ability yourself, and not trust the opinion too much of a commission based sales rep ,as they could or would probably know a whole lot less than you do about approximately half the Tech on any Shop Floor.

Harvey Norman The Good Guys Bing Lee Office Works JB HI FI WHO IS THE BEST ? customer service and pricewise ? Wi fi tablet and printer combo.? Samsung Tab A 6 10.1 with Sim card and easily connectable directly to a wi fi printer ?
my opinion i think the office works is the best because they have after pay and you can pay in 4 instalments. Also i think they are more easily connectable with what you need.I went in to the re refurbished office works warehouse at Auburn. I asked the passing sales rep does this brother printer connect with this Samsung tablet ? He shook his head and walked away. Im not sure why such poor customer service as they had more staff than customers. Where have all their customers gone.? I guess Office Works is in trouble like the rest of them. The internet shopping revolution has cut their margins big time. But for me shopping online and paying for something i haven't received is a definite no no.

10.1" Wi-FiGalaxy Tab A 10.1" With S Pen 4G