Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0" 4G

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0" 4G

MPN: ITZPTABSAMJETH

Love it

I use my tablet for almost everything it has great features easy to use and perfect for my games reading watching movies photos and for the kid's to use the Samsung is sure the best for me

Purchased in July 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $389.00.

Hardware
Software
Security
Speed

I love this tablet

Great tablet with expandable storage. Very easy to use and I have dropped many times and it still is in one piece.
It is quick in its processes but occasionally does lag sometimes when playing games
Great for business use or for personal and it is user friendly.
Heaps of apps are compatible to the Samsung Galaxy tabA.
Great for kids or Adults

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Little slow but ok

Purchased this tablet about a month ago.
Not the latest Samsung technology but still works fine
Slow a bit but for what i need it....oh well
Camera is useless but good for watching movies and youtube.
Browser is fast and reliable.can not really play mkv movies with it but all good

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Great

I am using this Tab when travelling for work, and it is great. I also have netflix on it and works fine with very good graphics.
If I have to highlight something very good, battery time is great and graphics great and very user friendly, even for me to use

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Business and Pleasure

The best device i have ever bought. I can use it for work with access to all the apps i use for our small business and love using it to read on. Its a perfect size as its not too heavy to hold for long periods of time reading and has a reading more that dimms the screen.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Got for my daughter

We got this for my daughter a little while ago to stop her from taking my iPad away from me. It took a little getting use to as I'm used to using the Apple iPad. It's easy to down load apps. We do the kid games. Charges quickly, this one came with its own sim so when we are out and about she can get the Internet anywhere we go.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Excellent to take where ever

Great product, great for browsing and taking places easy to fit in your handbag to take with you also good for the kids to use on the go my son loves watching Netflix on it when we are out and about! Life saver. If anyone maybe should have gotten a bigger model

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Can't fault it

So far this has been a great tablet. It does everything I would expect it to do and I'm very happy with it. It browses quickly and is easy to use. The storage seems adequate so far but it's really too soon to tell. Have to wait and see after it's had a few updates.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Just ok

Good Battery and software by Samsung but Camera is ordinary in this tablet.There are lot better tablets then this in market. I would prefer to buy 10 inch model. We use this tablet for business and product testing. Good for gaming and portable entertainment. I would recommend it for old people.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

I love my samsung tablet A.

This tablet A is the best thing a have ever brought. It makes my life easy to manage with banking, paying bills and so on. I would not give it up for the world. And when i up grade i will be buying another samsung for sure next time. Can not do with out it now . I think i am in love.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Good value tablet

I have avoided electronic devices for years as I find them more of a headache than I can take being a more mature individual

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Great for kids

Recently got this tablet, its great for on the go especially if you have young kids and have to travel in the car or go out for tea to keep them occupied. Excellent graphics. Charge doesnt last long though which is a bit annoying. Other than than excellent product. Would recommend

Date PurchasedMar 2017

good one

it is a good tablet considering the price. the tablet looks nice and screen is nice to touch. i mean the screen is user friendly. especially when i am watching a full hd movie at night. white color is my color. my wife likes it too. it is been one year

Date PurchasedSep 2016

It's alright

It's bit slow when you press it,sometimes too slow,and the battery round out so quick I only can use it for not more than 30mins everytime so I don't use much at all,but it's small and can ring people so sometimes I sit use it for facetime,because the price it's alright that's why I brought.

Date PurchasedAug 2016