Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7" 4G

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7" 4G

MPN: ITZPTABSAMPBIW

Great tablet

We have this for my daughter and it is very fast and reliable. Its thin and sleek, not heavy at all and the perfect size. Not too big and not too small. We only use wifi on it but for trips in the car we download some apps that dont require wifi.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Great tablet

Very good tablet at a very reasonable price. It supports 4G and dual band Wi-Fi. The battery is surprisingly long lasting for a budget tablet. Screen is crystal clear and the CPU is quite fast.
If you want a simple affordable android tablet, this one will serve you well. The screen is Gorilla Glass protected.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

its got great pictures and apps

I don't like the fact the 7inch ones that are great for kids have glass screens would be much more easier to have plastic screens on all tablets. that way when kids drop or push there screens there fingers wont go through the screen this matter is so bad and cost so much to replace the screens once smashed. for this reason I now don't buy the Samsung brands

Date PurchasedJun 2016

I love it

The Samsung tablet is very reliable
I so cannot fault it
It's so easy to use and it's just like a miniature computer
If you have the tablet connected directly to the internet you can also ring out as well as receive calls
Play games or use it as an extension to an computer

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Very happy

I find it very useful and easy to use. It is nice to be able to have one device that can be used to store books, music and can be used as a camera, gps and to look up info on line and email. Small enough to take any where and extremely handy.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Great tablet.

Having been a iPad user for a long time. But a Samsung phone user. I found using the Samsung GALAXY Tab A to be very easy. It is fast and easily syncs with my Samsung GALAXY smartphone. I find the widgets very helpful in setting up the look and feel of the tablet just the way i like, which is a feature that Apple doesn't have. All in all, enjoying this tablet. The only downside is that i cant transfer my Ipad books over.