Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7" Wi-Fi

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7" Wi-Fi (page 2 of 2)

MPN: ITZPTABSAMHKWO

• Front (Selfie) Camera Quality
  • Security
  • Speed

Best present ever

Once i got used to a tablet from laptop love it matches everything with my phone recommend to anyone. I love the way that it is extra backup for your phone and it's very easy to transfer everything over. I love all my Samsung products they always work exactly how they say they will. The tablet is so much more portable for travelling which I do a lot. It is also great for reading.

Just What I Wanted

I have wanted a tablet for a long time. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A is light weight, large enough for me to read easily and the sound is great. It travels well and hooks to wifi easily. It has a lot of useful programs preloaded and makes it easy to stay in touch with family and friends. The camera works front or back.

Masue

MasueSydney Surrounds, NSW

Samsung galaxy tab A

Easy to use and compliments the Samsung Mobile phone that hubby and I both use. Photos are excellent. Much better than an earlier less expensive tablet we purchased. Very very happy. As I'm trying to be more active and use a fitbit, I can log my food and check on my activity much easier using both phone when out and the tablet when home.

Tablets

Find out how Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7" Wi-Fi compares to other Tablets

Jill03

Jill03

A very impressive tablet. Excellent battery life. I love it.