MPN: SM-T830NZKAXSA

Ultimately Supurb!!

Upgraded from my Samsung Tab A. The price was high but the look of the tablet was just so sleek that I had to buy it. Performs very well, no problems so far. Great colours and very fast speed. Was a pleasant surprise when I found it came with a Stylus. I have a Note 8 so am very used to using a stylus when it comes to my devices. My only con is that the stylus will not work on other Samsung devices. Other than that I am as happy as. Job well done. Samsung watch will be next

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Love it

Got this tablet to use at work on night shift. Love it!!! Have put a couple of gaming aps on it, also downloaded the kindle app so I don't have to take my Kindle to work. When I'm at home so much easier to check my emails etc. Use this more than my desktop computer :)

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Shocking repair service

Had my Tab for about 2 years. Got home one day to find the battery had expanded and looked like a an inflated airbag. This expansion had caused the front and back covers to separate. I contacted Samsung and was told to take it to the service centre. They sent it to the repair centre at a cost of $65 to me. Two days later they informed me the damaged was caused by the user. No explanation as to how they came to this conclusion. Had not used the Tab in over 2 months so had not been near a charger. Very disappointed with out come considering Samsung has had large issues with batteries.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us, Gary. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information, when its most convenient for you can you please send that through so we can look into this for you? Jazz Samsung Australia