MPN: SM-T835NZKAXSA

Samsung over-run by Google

I have been loyal to Samsung tablets for many years, now Samsung are so in-bed with google it's impossible to go more than 10 seconds before I am bombarded with google ads. We I've had enough. I'll throw my two Samsung tablets in the bin and buy an APPLE IPAD. Samsung your orchestrating your own demise, have fun in the future without my cash. Samsung take a good look at the websites "how do I stop google ads" too many people have the same problem. You have a good product ruined by google ads, do something about it before it's too late for ALL of your customers, well you've lost me.

Purchased at Online for $699.00.

Speed
I’m really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far and that we didn't meet your expectations. If you wish to discuss this further, our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AUHi there, thank you for sharing your open and honest feedback with us. If you would like us to look into your case, please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Lisa Samsung AUYes. You need to stop or have some-way to switch of the bombardment of google advertising, eg. I tap the app to enter my banking and 8 times out of ten an ad by google appears, just random advertising and on any app. I've had enough, Apple don't have the same problem, so you should be able to do something to stop this bombardment from google, unless you condone it of course??????

Samsung Galaxy TabS4 Wi-Fi +Cellular

I use the Samsung galaxy Tab S4 to read my emails, send emails and to add photos to my Face book web page.All my apps work perfectly on the Samsung galaxy S4 Tab .

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,200.00.

Great all round tablet

Received this tablet as part of the Optus Mobile Broadband plan that I started at the beginning of the year. Fantastic tablet including an eye scanner for unlocking. Battery seems to last a long while too which is a massive bonus

Have a screen protector and rubber case on it to protect from the kids, think it will last a fair while more.

Purchased in January 2019 at Optus.

Speed
This is exactly what we love to hear! We’re glad to hear you’re enjoying your Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 and thank you for leaving your positive feedback Nathan :) If you have any questions, you can also reach out via Facebook- please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

Good hardware, let down by lack of local software support.

The hardware on the S4 is great. The s-pen makes a handy accessory.

The biggest let down is it is very expensive at $1400 I went on a 24m mobile plan to ease the cost). To rub salt into the wound Samsung Australia’s software support is terrible.

For a flagship, expensive device we are currently running on 6mth old software (1Dec security patch) whilst other countries enjoy frequent updates. Android P (released globally and even in the USA) was scheduled for April within Samsung Members app however this hasn’t happened. The excuse use to be the Telco being slow however the wifi version is also lacking support)

I personally would suggest getting something cheaper and upgrade more frequently to stay on top of the technology ... or for those brand agnostic maybe get an Apple device if you want long term support. Unfortunately Samsung Australia seems to have a sell and abandon support philosophy which damages the perception of good hardware.

Purchased in September 2018 at Optus for $1,400.00.

Speed
Hi Tim, I want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. We've sent you a PM requesting more information. When its most convenient for you can you please send that through? You can also reach out via Facebook- please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Lisa Samsung AU

Love it

I have had the tab s1, s2 and now s4, and I love this one. The quality of pictures it takes isn't the best, I still find the s7 edge phone takes better pics and video, but I use it for gaming and for that I love it. Great display, easy to use and navigate, I don't bother with the ordinary tab when I can get it all in one with this. Highly recommended, but then I am a regular Samsung user, so I may be slightly biased. But still, a very good device.

Purchased in October 2018 at Optus Shop.

Speed

Solid Device bar a few small things

Overall, using this device with a folio case, it's incredibly useful. Speakers are surprisingly solid for what they are (4 speakers in total). The screen is superb. The S pen leaves a bit to be desired, but I've found myself using the pen less and less and using any of the face/iris unlocking is just plain too slow to be viable. The only things I wish were included, is NFC for using my hardware security key and a fingerprint sensor of some sort. Taking into account those caveats, it's still a solid device and a much better option budget wise than an iPad.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Disappointment waste of money worst design and functionality ever add on keyboard a nightmare

I am so dissapointed with my purchase
A complete waste of $1100
I hate this tablet
Hard to use
Navigation clumsy it has a mind of its own.
Chops and changes screens.
Is overly heavy.
Cumbersome to use with add on key pad
Slippery to hold with.
Navigation buttons have rediculous placement.
What were the designers thinking?
The worst tablet I have ever used.
The worst tablet I have ever owned in my life.
The only happy conclusion here would be a full refund.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
We are very sorry to hear this, if you are facing issues with your Galaxy Tab S4 we recommend heading into your nearest service centre and have our techs look into this for you. If you click on the below links, you can locate your nearest service centre: > http://www.samsung.com/au/support/service-centre/ Bookings: > https://www.samsung.com/au/samsungstore/bookings/ Alternatively, you can head back to your place of purchase, as they may be able to assist you. Jazz Samsung Australia

Great multimedia tablet

I have to say it is a top notch entertainment device. I think Samsung really missed out by placing it in the work device category with its advertising. There is a large market willing to pay premium for a OLED tablet for watching movies, reading comics, or whatever and the Tab S4 hits it. So what if it's slower than the A10X equipped iPad? This thing has a way better display and it's fast enough.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Perfect! Take with me everywhere

Fantastic, compact and easy to use Samsung tablet. I am able to use it both for work and leisure and have found it very handy when travelling. All apps are easy to download and use, the function of having cellular data as well as wifi makes it easier to use while travelling.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Another fantastic device from Samsung!

Have had this tablet for about 2 weeks now and I love it! It has a big, bright and crisp screen that is perfect for watching videos and playing games. It's super snappy, much snappier than the S3! The S Pen has received an upgrade and feels great in the hand. It seems to be a lot smoother to write with too!

I love how the front is almost all screen, but the lack of a fingerprint scanner is a pain in the butt. I initially was using Face ID and iris scanner, but I ended up disabling them as I find them rather inconvenient to use.

Overall though, this tablet fulfills all my needs. I seriously love it!

Date PurchasedSep 2018