Reviewer Photos & Videos
- Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G 256GB (2020)
- Verified purchase
Misled by false advertising, poor customer service
When the tablet was first advertised and available for preorder, the contents showed that a pair of USB headphones would be packed in. I wasn't going to buy this tablet otherwise because it didn't have a headphone jack. I would have bought an iPad 7 for much less money. But because the headphones were advertised to be included, I preordered it. I checked the website again and they changed the contents description and removed the headphones. But this was after they already got my money.
When I received it, there were no headphones, or adapter. ...I was completely misled. I bought an overpriced tablet that I would never have bought had they advertised honestly. I contacted Samsung support to complain about this. All I wanted was them to throw in the headphones or an adapter. The rep said they would pass it onto the relevant department to see what they could do for me. I never received a response. I made a new ticket to contact them again, and this time the rep said in a dismissive tone, headphones are not included according to the current contents description. You can buy some $200 wireless headphones from our site over here. Thank you. Based on this poor service, I will never buy another Samsung product again. And I have bought a lot of Samsung products over the last 10 years. Almost everything has been Samsung. As for the tablet itself, it works fine (headphone jack notwithstanding), but is overpriced for what you're getting. I wanted 8GB/256GB but I didn't need 5G. There is no 4G model with that spec, so my options were wifi (not adequate) or a huge premium for 5G. This ended up costing me $2050.
Purchased in September 2020 at Amazon for $2,047.00.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
|Features||Stylus (Included)||Stylus (Included)||Stylus (Included)||Stylus (Included)|
|Network Connectivity||4G + Wi-Fi||5G + Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi Only||Wi-Fi Only|
|Pixel Density||266 ppi||266 ppi||266 ppi||266 ppi|
|Screen Resolution||2800 x 1752 pixels||2800 x 1752 pixels||2800 x 1752 pixels||2800 x 1752 pixels|
|Battery Size||10,090 mAh||10,090 mAh||10,090 mAh||10,090 mAh|
|Internal Storage||128 GB||256 GB||128 GB||256 GB|
|Memory (RAM)||6 GB||8 GB||6 GB||8 GB|
|Weight||575 g||575 g||575 g||575 g|
|Colour / Finish||Mystic Silver, Mystic Bronze||Mystic Silver, Mystic Bronze||Mystic Silver, Mystic Bronze||Mystic Silver, Mystic Bronze|
|Dimensions||185.0 x 285.0 x 5.7 mm||185.0 x 285.0 x 5.7 mm||185.0 x 285.0 x 5.7 mm||185.0 x 285.0 x 5.7 mm|
|Release date||Aug 2020||Aug 2020||Aug 2020||Aug 2020|
- GTIN13: 8806090613371, 8806090623974, 8806090624094 and 8806090624421
- MPN: F-T970NZSABOM, F-T970NZSEBOM, F-T975NZSABOM, F-T976BZSEBOM, SM-T970NZNAXSA, SM-T970NZSAXSA, SM-T970NZSEXSA and SM-T976BZSEXSA
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Wi-Fi SM-T970 8GB/256GB 12.4-inch Tablet - Mystic Navy
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Wi-Fi SM-T970 8GB/256GB 12.4-inch Tablet - Mystic Black
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Wi-Fi SM-T970 8GB/256GB 12.4-inch Tablet - Mystic Bronze
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Wifi (8GB RAM, 256GB, Phantom Navy) - FREE DELIVERY
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus T970 (128GB, WI-FI, Mystic Silver)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Plus (6GB/128GB, WiFi, 12.4'', T970) - Mystic Silver - [Au Stock]
- Galaxy Tab S7 Plus 12.4" Wi-Fi 128GB
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Wi-Fi 128GB Mystic Bronze - S-Pen, 12.4' Display, Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor, 13MP
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus T975 (128GB, 4G Mystic Silver)
- Galaxy Tab S7 Plus Wi-Fi 256GB - Silver
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus T976 (256GB, 5G, Mystic Bronze)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Tablet (Mystic Bronze) 128GB -WiFi Only
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ WiFi Only Tablet (Mystic Navy 128GB
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ WiFi Only Tablet (Mystic Black) 128GB
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Tablet (Mystic Bronze) 256GB -WiFi Only
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ WiFi Only Tablet (Mystic Black) 256GB -WiFi Only
- Galaxy Tab S7 Plus 5G 256GB - Silver
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.