Samsung Galaxy TabPro S

Samsung Galaxy TabPro S

Pro 4G, Home Wi-fi, Pro Wi-fi

Horrible product

I purchased this tablet in May 2017 after having my Sony Laptop for close to 5 years which was slowing down. Everything seemed fine until June 2018 when the tablet would heat up & shut down. I reached out to Samsung only to be told warranty had passed & they would not do anything. It continues to get worse, I turn it on, it lasts 5 minutes & it heats up. It gets extremely hot. Again I have reached out to Samsung, only to experience their lack of integrity of taking ownership of the defective product that they manufactured. I hope nobody makes the same mistake I did & purchase a Samsung product.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
    JasmineSamsung
    Dave English

Dave EnglishBray park

Dissatisfied

Ok.... so I had 1 of these on a telstra plan and was good for about 6 months.... then it stopped. Was replaced under warranty... this went on over 5 tablets amt 2 months.... luv the brand but not this model... They have a tablet called a book which I have and I'd tops.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
    Sarah Lees

Sarah LeesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Being Mobile

I had resisted the need for a tablet / iPad but in the end it was easier to get things done if i had a bigger screen, a keyboard and the ability to be anywhere and still work. It was logical for me to look at the Samsung as i've always rated this brand highly but i did my diligency and analyzed other brands but nothing could match the Samsung. So, went for the TabPro with detachable keyboard and i'm loving it. Light weight, quick to charge, does everything i need and more and was average in price.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Barinder Thind

Barinder ThindSydney

Light and compact.

I found this better then surface 3 . Windows 10. Task bar is easy to operate. The cons are that keyboard function keys are too close to the screen and screen tilt have only two settings .otherwise ot does its job. If you are uni student it will work for you.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
    nishchal

nishchal

Great tablet

Its a very good tablet with good performance but lacks usb port but you get usb type c connector for usb port connection.It is very fast and the battery lasts for almost 8 hours . It can handle any day to day task and is very light.
    Keyboard is good .

Date PurchasedJul 2017
    Shaun B

Shaun BWA, 6111

Samsung tabpro faults

Tab Pro bought with a plan for a while is Runnings nicely but with Windows 10 it wouldn't update nicely and it would lag charger wouldn't charge well in 8862 8 hours to try and get fully charged the connection for the sea port did noise sit comfortably the case with keyboard would be easily broken and has stopped working altogether and no idea where to get a replacement and it doesn't sit firmly in their key keyboard case

Date PurchasedMar 2017
    Stan

StanHurstville

Great alternative to Surface Pro 3/4

It is a very sleek tablet and full of oomph. Very powerful processor and great alternative to Windows Surface Pro 3/4. Price point is much cheaper and performance is actually on par with Surface Pro tablet. In fact with the 4G version, it is better due to its mobile connectivity.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
    Apey

ApeyMelbourne

Great tablet, horrid keyboard

Date PurchasedJun 2016
    Dan20

Dan20Sydney

Amazing for entertainment and business

I bought my new Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro to be on the go for my business. I am very impressed how fast it is and the battery life is amazing. I manage to get around 10 hours doing general e-mail and web browsing. I guess if you are watching videos that would last less. I like the display clarity and the sound quality. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new tablet for home or on the go.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

joe

joesouth australia, 5042

Love my tablet. so portable and sleek for a great price

Durvillegirl

DurvillegirlNew South Wales

Love my Samsung tab

I have been a firm lover of Samsung products for many years with my phones and my tablets, this tablet has such great clear definition it can be used as a portable tv. The only reason why this does not have a 5 star excellence rating is simply because the battery life does not with stand, basically every year you need to replace the battery.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
    Josh

JoshHobart, TAS

Great tablet / 2 in 1

This is a quality produce which has essentially replaced my laptop. Only disappointment for mine is the lack of connection options. While usb type c is good, it is the way of the future and one or two USB 2.0/3.0 ports would come in useful in adding on accessories, HDs, etc.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
    Lyn

LynMelbk

Love it

The functions are like your smart phone and PC combined! It's compact, sleek, with a smooth touch screen and you can have the optional keyboard attachment. The start up of the tablet is fast and picture quality is excellent. The only con in my opinion is that it is quite heavy for its size.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
    jamie

jamie

CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT!

Tony

TonyWyong nsw

Poor performance

It freeze lots then has to restart
    Contacted samsung and did a update that never improved it
    I really think its a big waste of money and the keyboard that comes withit is pretty weck i found
    Samsung do a recall please for a slightly more performanced cpu and that would be problem solved

Date PurchasedJan 2017

My new portable office

Date PurchasedJul 2017
    Melbourne Australia

Melbourne AustraliaMelbourne

Handy device that is quite competitive to the iPad

I would recommend this over the iPad. It's powerful, light, and the battery life is absolutely excellent. I feel the coloured pixels are much more brighter than the usual iPad. Be wary that when you watch movies it really does drain the battery. I think this device is really good for working on the go such as docs, and powerpoint slides.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
    Hey

Hey

Nice and affordable

Got the TabPro S with a discount recently and for the asking price, this device is an absolute performer. The core M processor is definitely powerful for basic tasks such as web browsing and word processing. In fact, it could run light games at respectable fps. Perfect as an on the go device

Date PurchasedApr 2017
    Aussiezed

Aussiezed

Big Performer with Great Screen

I use this as a mobile office - really good performance with a great screen. It does pack a bit of heft compared to the MS Surface, but the price was a lot lighter. Battery time is a little bit of a let down especially if you are away from Wi-Fi and using the internet a lot. Otherwise it travels just fine and is perfectly reliable.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Lawrenceasked

Galaxy TabPro S

Galaxy TabPro S 12" 4G Pro SM-W708Y seems to be magnetized on the outside of the case and has stopped working, will not charge and will not boot with Windows 10 has been going okay, not gaming just tutorials for course and only 2 hours a day at most..This unit is 2 years and 5 months old
    Can you advise

AdaSamsung

Hi Lawrence, we recommend taking your TabPro S to the nearest service centre so we can take a look at this for you.

Remember, all visits require a booking - you can make yours via the link below:

Jo
    Samsung AU

Lawrence

Tried to book at Samsung Australia......but keeps rejecting.......only seems to be newer models and not a Model that is 2 years and 5 months old....

AdaSamsung

Thanks for letting us know, Lawrence. We will pass on your feedback. In the meantime, you are able to select a different model to complete your booking. This should not affect your actual appointment.

Jo
    Samsung AU

Kiara.meredith

Kiara.meredithasked

Galaxy TabPro S

A grey protab computer Mine isn't working properly the on light works and it charges but the screen doesn't turn on? And it said touch screen on the box but it isn't? I need help with this asap im 14 and need this computer for highschool

Ian Thornton

Ian Thorntonasked

Galaxy TabPro S Home Wi-fi

Is there an attachment available for me to use my wireless Logitech mouse or connect a multi-port USB adaptor?

Jackson
    Jackson

You will need an adapter that plugs into a USB-C port to connect the little USB for your mouse.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives