MPNs: KHSGW42LTEBLK, SM-R815FZDAXSA and SM-R815FZKAXSA
See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

3.1
  • Battery Life
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Battery barely lasts 1/2 day

Don't waste your money - this watch has been terrible. The battery just doesn't last and the support from Samsung is the worst. I have talked to Samsung a number of times and sent it off to them once, when it turned of completely and wouldn't turn back on, they sent it back, it turned on again but the battery wasn't fixed. It's obviously an issue that Samsung can't fix and can't be bothered dealing with complaints about battery from everyone so they just ignore. Get a garmin or commit to charging the watch twice a day (or using it as a watch only, with no other features) or spending your life chasing warranty claims.

Purchased in February 2019 for $500.00.

Edita P.
Edita P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A phone on your wrist

Its incredible. The features of this watch are amazing I think. I can send an sos to my husband. its a really smart cool watch. Battery life is dependent on how u use it. I use it to the max for everything with all the features that I need turned on. I charge it every night when I'm cooking dinner. I have it on night mode at night and dnd. U can talk clearly and hear clearly. U can write a text msg. U can do everything its amazing. Beautiful watch. Battery saving tip, turn off bezel wake up and touch wake up.

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman for $398.00.

TaniaNorthern Region, NSW

Disappointing

Not sure why they say 4 day battery life... this must be only if you turn EVERY single feature off... there are some days i don't even get a full day out of mine if I've done more then one form of exercise ie running then a work out.... and it's funny that no matter how hard or how little I push myself during a work out the calories I burn are always exactly the same amount each time what!.... very disappointing

Purchased in April 2020 for $700.00.

Tania

Just for interest sake I put my watch in work out mode while I sun baked by the pool and guess what... at 30 minties I burnt the same about of calories laying by the pool as I do when doing a work out

MickSamsung

I’m sorry to hear about this Tania. We’re happy to look into this for you so please reach out with your details at your earliest convenience.

Mick

Sean W
Sean WSydney, NSW

Better Than Apple

If you're a man you need as galaxy watch.
I've struck hard in rocks while climbing.
Being a tradie has been bashed about.
Can leave phone at home when mountain biking, running, or at the pub.
Can buy with a tap so no wallet need.

Purchased in July 2019 at Vodafone for $500.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm Cellular compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Very disappointing

Only purchased 4 months ago and so disappointed. Battery doesn't last 24hrs, lucky to last 12hrs. Turns itself off frequently. A lot to pay for something that doesn't deliver as it promises. Wish I had bought a Garmin as they last a couple of days!

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $529.00.

Rose
Rose

Only if need to know the time

Great for work but not for usual daily living as you will use your mobile for everything. I mainly use for work as I cannot hold my mobile phone with me. It is great to have for tell you the time and can quick check on emails but very hard to type on or view things in a such small screen and take so much time to type a few words to send text messages.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $480.00.

AdaSamsung

Your feedback will be taken on board and passed on internally, Rose. We appreciate the time you've spent to provide your perspective on this.

Jo

KBO
KBOCentral coast

Exceeding expectations

This watch looks very sleek and really easy to use and setup. It has made a huge positive impact in my work productivity. Have received many compliments of this watch, i am very happy with this product and so far exceeding all expectations.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for $449.00.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
TMB1990
TMB1990Western Australia

Excellent Watch

Purchased in March 2019 at Telstra.

lussylargo
lussylargoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this stylish gorgeous watch

As an apple user I wanted this rose gold Samsung watch not a fan of the Apple Watch look. I love this stylish Samsung which sends me all my notifications and keeps me moving and advises of my fitness, sleep stress etc.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $549.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY!!!!

I've worn it for 12 hours and the battery reads 15%, and I haven't even made a call or sent a text message. I regret buying, it's virtually useless as it spends more time on the charging dock than on my wrist. I am SOOOO disappointed!!!!

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $599.00.

DISAPPOINTED
DISAPPOINTED
howard g
howard gSydney, NSW

Brilliant idea, just one annoying downside, which lasted a year, and a few small issues, which are fixing themselves?*

Purchased in April 2019 at Samsung Physical store for $499.00.

amanda h.
amanda h.South West, WA

I love it

Absolutely love my watch, the only issue I have is that the battery doesn't last long. Apart from that it is easy to use and looks super sexy. I couldn't live without it

Purchased in December 2018 at Samsung Online store for $600.00.

smith.769.karen
smith.769.karenCentral Queensland, QLD

So dissapointed

Saved like crazy never spend this amount of money. It overheats and shuts down just sitting on my table. Battery last 4hrs if I'm lucky. Should be wearing it but it never works properly. First month was great lasted 3 days.

Purchased in January 2019 at Telstra for $500.00.

Samsung AUSamsung
Aaron MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Battery life poor and service is terrible

Purchased in September 2018 at Samsung Online store for $359.00.

Samsung AUSamsung

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information. When it's most convenient for you can you please send that through?

Jo

AFK
AFKPeel, WA

Not much it cant do!

Purchased in February 2019 at Jbhifi for $455.00.