MPNs: 1091101504 and SM-R800NZSAXSA
See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

• Battery Life
Rudy65
Rudy65AU

Expect watch to last for the price.

Great watch when I first got it, but now the touch screen doesn't work and warranty just expired. Watch still sinks with phone, but time is half an hour out after returning to SA from Victoria (phone has correct time and adjusted to the timezone change correctly). I'd expect the watch to last longer considering the price I paid. I won't be buying a Samsung watch again.

Purchased for $520.00.

Back sensor will fall off

The sensor cover on the back fell off. Looks like a flaw with the design as its glued and the adhesive was not holding.
The watch was under warranty and still worked so I assumed Samsung would glue it back and hand it back. The report was water damage and it is cheaper for me to buy another watch rather than repair it. I have never gone swimming with it. They have refused to fix it and this seems to be a common issue. I will not buy another Samsung watch if the sensor is glued. Before you buy one read the reviews...I would not spend 500 for poor design and workmanship

Purchased in April 2019 at Samsung Online store for $480.00.

Battery Life
Daryl
DarylWestern District, VIC

Garmin or Samsung

Always had Garmin watches but Samsung phones. Went new Samsung watch but battery life is terrible and Heart Rate monitor is terribly inaccurate. Garmin way better on both. My mistake.

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $279.00.

Barcelona
BarcelonaPerth, WA

needs big improvements

it is the best design smart watch
Not bulky
Stylish
However
It needs more features for example open water swimming , inserting the sim card and bixby needs to be improved
Other than that it is a good looking watch

KathSamsung

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on your Samsung Galaxy Watch! I will be sure to forward this on to the team so that we can continue to improve on our products and services.

Kath
Samsung AU

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm Bluetooth compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

David S.
David S.North Queensland, QLD

I prefer my Garmin for almost everything

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $298.00.

MickSamsung