MPNs: KHSGWA244BBLKAU, SM-R820NZDAXSA and SM-R820NZKAXSA
See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

3.5
  • Battery Life
Vinh
VinhPerth, WA

Doesn't last

I really love the watch in the last 2 and half year. It worked really well then last month I got a blank screen. I tried to reboost, restart but it didn't work. Contacted Samsung and I was told to press and hold one button to reboost, didn't work then I was asked to press and hold both buttons, it didn't work as well.

For what it cost, 2 and half year is absolutely not worth it. So disappointed with Samsung product. Stay away from this from now on.

Purchased in January 2019 at Rebel Sport for $450.00.

RodSydney, NSW

Still a long way to go.

Purchased in October 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $349.00.

Prabh
PrabhMelbourne

Watch is awesome

Had this watch since May and overall I love it, UI, Performance, Features are the best of any smartwatch even that of the apple watch 5. Very easy to use.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kogan.com for $369.00.

Ethan C
Ethan C

No real complaints. Does the job.

I bought it mainly for the convenience of receiving notifications and it serves that function reasonably well.
It is comfortable to wear, which is a big plus and you can buy aftermarket watch bands and cases which somewhat allows you to wear it with different outfits. Fitness functions are however gimmicky and virtually useless in my opinion.

I get two days use before I have to recharge. This is on medium brightness and AOD turned on.

Purchased in December 2019 at Samsung Online store for $356.85.

KathSamsung
Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 44mm Bluetooth compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Brian
BrianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is a quality alternative to Apple Watch

I have recently changed job so had to returned my iphone to my old company. My new company gave me a Samsung phone which wouldn't work with my Apple Watch 2. After some research, I have decided to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 watch, I like the design and the look of the watch. Functions wise it's on par with Apple's Watch. The watch is comfortable to wear and have a lot of fitness capabilities which I like.

Purchased in May 2020 at Officeworks Online store for $379.00.

MickSamsung
Nitish
Nitish

Great watch

I bought black watch as i like black color its an amazing watch with really good features.
I use it everyday even while exercising and walking it helps me track my movements during the day.

Purchased in October 2019 at JB Hifi Home.

Samsung AUSamsung

Thank you for your review, Nitish. We're happy to hear you're using your Galaxy Watch Active everyday!

Sara
Samsung Australia

Rustproofhydra
RustproofhydraPerth, WA

Not too bad

I purchased this watch being a samsung fan but it didnt come to my expectation due to glitches i have to face. Its hr monitor is like not calibrated. Does not give accurate reading, blue tooth range is poor. Even i cannot connect it to my mobile in next room.

Purchased in February 2020 at Officeworks Physical store for $332.00.

MickSamsung

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
Kat
KatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An expensive error

I chose the black, because the only other option was pink. Within 10 days of just regular wearing the paint had chipped off the outside of the watch. Samsung advised that it was made of aluminium. That was the explanation. In other words, what did I expect. I downloaded the heart rate hourly info and it showed min. beat at 39bpm a few times per day including when I'm not asleep. When I walk or cycle an annoying voice keeps telling me statistics every km (bike). Tried everything to turn it off & again took it back to Samsung. They also turned off various things including Bixby & the voice still reports.
I'm so disappointed, annoyed & completely regretting this purchase.

Purchased in October 2019 at Samsung Physical store for $549.00.

KathSamsung