Samsung Galaxy Watch Active

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active

MPNs: 1091101636, 1091101638, ITZPMPHSAMABPK and 6 more
See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

• Battery Life
New Dad
New DadPerth, WA

Died just at the 2 year mark.

I had it for 2 years. It recently died on me for no reason. It was working in the morning then i got a blank screen just before noon. Cant get it to work again. Does not respond when i put in charger or push any bottons. I left it for a week to completely drain the battery. Charged it and still not working. After reading other reviews, this watch model seems to break a lot and i was lucky to get 2 years out of it. Stay away from it if you want something that will last.

Purchased at Optus.

Vinh
VinhPerth, WA

Doesn't last

I really loved the watch in the first 10 months, but it spiraled down hill thereafter.

Now at the 12 month mark, I regularly get a blank screen, and after trying to restart it sends out an emergency message. If I leave it alone, the screen comes back after an hour. Heart rate monitor sometimes just freeze itself while I go for a run. It just stops randomly, let say at 130, doesn't matter that I run, walk or rest then I had to restart the watch again.

This is not the Samsung products that I used to love. Sooooooooooooo disappointed.

Purchased in August 2019 at Rebel Sport Physical store for $299.00.

KathSamsung
Edison N
Edison NGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Battery life is disappointing

Bought at a bargain in Germany last year. Battery is underperforming with only 1 day per charge. The apps are quite cliche and nothing special. Doesn't feel as premium as I thought it would be - especially with limited watch interfaces to choose from

Purchased at Samsung Physical store.

KathSamsung
CyberKingKong
CyberKingKongCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A Smart Watch for an Active person

Purchased in June 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $349.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Samsung Galaxy Watch Active compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Liam D
Liam DAU

Decent smartwatch

After owning a Galaxy Watch, this updated model feels much better on the wrist. It is thinner and less clunky than the Galaxy Watch, which is a plus for me. It has all the apps I could want, including Uber, Spotify and Strava (a fitness app which I use for cycling). Battery life is decent, lasting me all day with around 60-70% to spare depending on usage. Water resistance is a nice added bonus, for those times I’m stuck outside in the elements. Being able to pay with my wrist is extremely convenient, too.

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $350.00.

Caro A.
Caro A.asked

How can I get the watch top cover and it's how much?

MarkandLynn
MarkandLynnasked

impractical

AdaSamsung

We appreciate your feedback on this and will pass it along, Mark and Lynn. If any questions arise, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Ada
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

CategorySmart Watches / Fitness Trackers
Screen Size 1.1"
ConnectivityBluetooth, GPS, NFC and Wi-Fi
Display TechnologyAMOLED
Voice AssistantNone
SensorsAccelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor and Light Sensor
InterfaceButtons and Touchscreen
Colour / FinishBlack, Gold, Green, or Silver
Release dateMar 2019
Replaced bySamsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
  • GTIN14: 08801643740856
  • MPN: 1091101636, 1091101638, ITZPMPHSAMABPK, KHSGWA40BROS, SM-R500NZDAXSA, SM-R500NZGAXSA, SM-R500NZKAXSA, SM-R500NZSAXNZ and SM-R500NZSAXSA
  • GTIN13: 8801643740849, 8801643740856, 8801643741471, 8801643741488, 8801643741921, 8801643741945, 8801643747831, 8801643747886 and 8801643747923
  • GTIN12: 887276318011, 887276318226 and 887276324173