Samsung Gear Fit 2

Gear Fit 2, Gear Fit 2 Pro (See All)
See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

• Battery Life
nailer
nailerSydney, NSW

How I wasted money

Lee
LeeMelbourne

Do not buy.

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $279.

• Incentivised Review No
Never A.
Never A.

Saying inactive when actually asleep, stupid watch can't tell the differance

Gear Fit 2, stupid watch cant tell the differance between being asleep and inactive, during the day when I am inactive watch saying asleep, during the night while asleep saying inactive

Jemma
JemmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gear fit Pro 2 Band

Purchased in for $380.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Samsung Gear Fit 2 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

IngolfWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I need a heart rate monitor - not a fitness monitor

and this is doing it for 2 years without a problem, Apps allow to download what I do and even tells me when to get up and twist! Why the armband could not be replaced - mentioned here - beats me. Takes 1 minute. I had several "smart" watches before - different brands incl.Fitbit. Not one has lasted this long.
I have Gear Fit2R5AJ505x27D. If somebody feels to make report/critic here then also say what model you are talking about!. I paid ~$AU 100 for it - and it is worth it to me -FOR MY PURPOSE!!!!

Purchased in at eBay for $100.

Ingolf

Mick - do you read English???and understand it>>?? I am happy with the product - as I said. Now I also know that any comment from Samsung is a standard reply and worthless

MickSamsungSend a private message

Hey Ingold, the above comment was address the issues you raised with the armband being replaced. Sorry for any confusion. I’m glad the Gear Fit to has mostly been able to meet most of your expectations!

Mick
Samsung AU

Almost perfect

This product has been fairly reliable. The only problem I have is that it refuses to register the end of my exercise time if I go over 40 minutes. I have to shut it off and lose my exercise time. If I don't turn it off it will use up the battery. I do like the sleep tracker and the product has held up very well otherwise.

Mara B
Mara BPerth, WA

Shame there isnt an option for 0 stars

Purchased first gear fit pro 2 in July 18, August 18 swapped out for a new one as the one I had had major issues... fast forward a year, and Sept 19, issues again... send watch to Sydney from Western Australia to be told white screen not present during testing, $40 for watch band replacement... well now March 20 and again having problems with a screen that fades out mid use, white screen again, reboots whenever the hell it wants... I was a Samsung gal that introduced Samsung to my Family but looking very quickly now at swapping again

Purchased in at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $349.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
CyrilCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolute waste of money

Contacted today that it was going to cost $270 to repair, it is still under warranty and it is the second time in 18months it has gone in for repair.
This time caught in a never ending rebooting loop, battery life was hopeless spent more time on charger than arm, to put into battery saver mode is unreadable. Going into bin!

Purchased in for $300.

Murray S.
Murray S.South East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish product

Finally threw this rubbish product away after 18 months use, both band straps broke off, can't be replaced, terrible product not worth the money paid. Stupid Samsung wanted me to send the product to their Sydney service centre, I live on the Sunshine Coast. Will never touch another Samsung wearable again. Purchase a Fitbit which is far superior, half the price of the Samsung, works well, is accurate, 7-9 days battery life wearing 24/7

Purchased in .

Robin
RobinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great daily driver for non-intensive use

I've had this watch for three years now and it's still going strong. Love how small and narrow it is. I've had to replace the band once, mainly due to my own doing (got stuck behind a chair). Tip: replace the standard band with a metal link one. I bought a third party band online and it makes the watch look quite classy. Some reviewers here get very angry over a broken band, it is a small and cheap effort to replace it.

There is one catch: I don't use it for intensive exercise, got a chest strap for that. I don't think the watch is water proof as even sweaty palms can throw it off balance. It is perfectly fine for running, cycling and hiking though. Live the built in GPS.

Purchased in .

Bryan
BryanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Didn't meet my expectations

Purchased in at Speedo for $329.

Beverley B.

Not really water proof. Band easily breaks. Otherwise great little watch.

Great device. Bought myself and hubby one
1. Water proofing not good. Had to be fixed in first year. Now 2-3 months later went in surf watch will not turn on even after rinsing. Looks like another trip to repair, as I suspect its a leak again I hope it comes under their warranty. Not willing to pay for it just to leak a 3rd time.
2. Hubby's band broke, Samsung dont supply spare bands and want to charge to put one on as it's not covered under warranty. Got generic from ebay which broke, got 2nd from ebay, lasting well.

Purchased in at Harvey norman penrith.

Beverley B.

I will take the watch in to Harvey norman for an assessment and a fix by samsung. Hopefully as it is 100% a leak again.so hoping it will be fixed no charge again.

Poor Quality and Terrible Customer Service

Samsung customer service is the worst! As are their products. I have a Samsung Gear Fit2Pro watch that only lasted 2 years. They refused to fix it. The band is separating from the main watch face and is now unsafe to wear. I asked to speak with a manager and was refused. I will be replacing a lot of electronics in my house this year and non of them will be Samsung. I will never purchase another Samsung product as both their products and customer service are trash.

Purchased in for $150.

Lynda
Lynda
kavyalakshmi
kavyalakshmiMelbourne

Great smartwatch for the average exerciser

Purchased in at eBay for $70.

My favorite band

I used to my band since 2016 year. I very glad what a bought this product.
It very functional and helpful. I use it every day, i sleep with it. I get many information about my health taught thus device.

Purchased in for $200.

13day
13day

Thanks)

Kersasked
Gear Fit 2

Hi, i was given a gear fit 2 as a present, The sensors have stopped working and ive tried all the suggested fixes. I have no way of getting a copy of the receipt. Samsung have told me it is still under warranty until the 19th of dec 2019 but wont repair it as i have no proof of purchase. if they know the warranty dates why should it matter, they can check all the info via the serial no, NOT happy........does any one know if i have any consumer rights for this repair please? .................seems this is a common problem with these watches too !!

AdaSamsungSend a private message
Kers

I can't as she has no idea where he purchased prior to Christmas. Only knows it was an Australian store. All her receipts have been destroyed

AdaSamsungSend a private message
Dianne
Dianneasked
Gear Fit 2

the band has broken, is it possible to get a replacement

Ldn2bne
Ldn2bne

Buy one from EBay but get the one with the clasp and loop not the original as it keeps opening when heavy exercising.

Samsung AUSamsungSend a private message
Al R.
Al R.asked
Gear Fit 2 Pro

Hi I have a gear fit 2 pro and the best watch ever. Recently it stopped showing steps and heart rate. The lights on the back no longer light up.
I have looked after the watch and it is not treated roughly as I have a heart condition.
Can you help? Cheers Al Rennie

Samsung AUSamsungSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Compare both Samsung Gear Fit 2

Screen Size 1.5"1.5"
ConnectivityGPSBluetooth, GPS, NFC and Wi-Fi
Display TechnologyAMOLEDAMOLED
Voice AssistantNoneNone
SensorsAccelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor and Heart Rate SensorAccelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor and Heart Rate Sensor
InterfaceButtons and TouchscreenButtons and Touchscreen