Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

• Battery Life
nailer
nailerSydney, NSW

How I wasted money

Lee
LeeMelbourne

Do not buy.

Purchased in November 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $279.00.

Mara B
Mara BPerth, WA

Shame there isnt an option for 0 stars

Purchased first gear fit pro 2 in July 18, August 18 swapped out for a new one as the one I had had major issues... fast forward a year, and Sept 19, issues again... send watch to Sydney from Western Australia to be told white screen not present during testing, $40 for watch band replacement... well now March 20 and again having problems with a screen that fades out mid use, white screen again, reboots whenever the hell it wants... I was a Samsung gal that introduced Samsung to my Family but looking very quickly now at swapping again

Purchased in July 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $349.00.

CyrilCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolute waste of money

Contacted today that it was going to cost $270 to repair, it is still under warranty and it is the second time in 18months it has gone in for repair.
This time caught in a never ending rebooting loop, battery life was hopeless spent more time on charger than arm, to put into battery saver mode is unreadable. Going into bin!

Purchased in August 2018 for $300.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Murray S.
Murray S.South East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish product

Finally threw this rubbish product away after 18 months use, both band straps broke off, can't be replaced, terrible product not worth the money paid. Stupid Samsung wanted me to send the product to their Sydney service centre, I live on the Sunshine Coast. Will never touch another Samsung wearable again. Purchase a Fitbit which is far superior, half the price of the Samsung, works well, is accurate, 7-9 days battery life wearing 24/7

Purchased in March 2018.

Poor Quality and Terrible Customer Service

Samsung customer service is the worst! As are their products. I have a Samsung Gear Fit2Pro watch that only lasted 2 years. They refused to fix it. The band is separating from the main watch face and is now unsafe to wear. I asked to speak with a manager and was refused. I will be replacing a lot of electronics in my house this year and non of them will be Samsung. I will never purchase another Samsung product as both their products and customer service are trash.

Purchased in December 2018 for $150.00.

MickSamsung
Lynda
Lynda
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not purchase Battery life is only 1 day

I read the reviews and thought...surely they are all not 100%.

But I was wrong (yes I will admit it).

Brand new Fit 2 Pro (purchased 2 weeks ago from Amazon).

Battery life is about 1 day max.

Do not purchase!

Purchased in November 2019 at Amazon for $200.00.

James

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Pete16
Pete16Central Queensland, QLD

Wish I'd read these reviews earlier

Purchased in August 2018.

Could be better

I purchased the Gear when I bought my Galaxy S9+ thinking it would be a good replacement for the 2nd Fitbit that broke down. I was wrong! Battery life was so bad I had to charge it every night, in comparison to the every 3 nights with the Fitbit. Wouldn't do too well whenever I go off grid in my travels. The Gear is also quite a bulky watch and stood out on my wrist quite a bit - I have small wrists. The watch also only lasted me 16 months before the strap broke totally away near the face and can't even be fixed or replaced. So now I'm not tracking anything as I can't decide whether I want another tracker, but if I do I'm just going to go with a cheap one like the Garmin Vivofit. Maybe it will be a Xmas present to self :-)

Purchased in May 2018 at Harvey Norman.

MickSamsung

Chris R.
Chris R.Central Queensland, QLD

Would be great if it worked. Skip the pro and get a Gear Fit 2 instead.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $349.00.

Not Waterproof

Save your money and don't buy this product or you will be left out of pocket. This watch is not waterproof and it is easily water damaged even with sweat.

Purchased in February 2019.

Steven Tidball
Steven Tidball

No thanks, I've complained but you just ignored me.

VillanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Been repaired 2 times now going back again.

Been sent in 2 times for repair. The last time the screen was replaced at $220. New screen lasted 2 weeks now flashing again. I will be looking for a refund on this. I have a 2nd gear fit pro and I hope it lasts. Samsung tells customers we damage them. No it's your product that's at fault.

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $290.00.

Villan

Looks like the link isn't working ?

AdaSamsung

Hi Villan, we've checked and see that the link above is working. If you are still unable to access it, we recommend for you to check your inbox here as we have just sent you a message in regard to this.

John
JohnDarwin, NT

Faulty bands, terrible battery, heart rate not working

Purchased in December 2018 for $300.00.

Chantel
ChantelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty wrist band

I am on my second gear fit 2 pro watch in less than 2 years and the wrist band has broken again. Samsung has refused to give me a refund. Its obviously a faulty product if it can't even last 12 months. Im not happy and very disappointed. It doesn't give me much confidence for all the other Samsung products around my house if something went wrong with them.

Purchased for $274.00.

AdaSamsung

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information. When it's most convenient for you can you please send that through?

RodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bought two!

Bought two they both died after 6 months, never been wet. I sent for warranty and returned it without repair. As if nothing had happened, total disrespect. More than $ 500 in the trash. I still have them to show to other people include the invoice.

Purchased in January 2018 for $250.00.

Rod

Link to Facebook Messager? This is a joke or a scam? I do not have Facebook. Even if I had Facebook I would never put my ID and password on this suspicious link. Terrible service.

Al R.
Al R.asked
Gear Fit 2 Pro

Hi I have a gear fit 2 pro and the best watch ever. Recently it stopped showing steps and heart rate. The lights on the back no longer light up.
I have looked after the watch and it is not treated roughly as I have a heart condition.
Can you help? Cheers Al Rennie

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Al, I recommend taking your device to the nearest service centre so we can take a look at this for you.

Remember, all visits require a booking - you can make yours via the link below:

Dawn W
Dawn Wasked
Gear Fit 2 Pro

Have the gear fit 2 pro. Yesterday it turned off and won't come back on. Does not appear to be charging..plugged into computer and said missing Bluetooth perphial driver. Removed device from computer to see if computer reconized it but no luck. What do i do now?!!!!

anna
annaasked
Gear Fit 2 Pro

I'd like to replace my watch band with the exact one it came with. Where can I buy them from? Amazon has bands for the watch, which I purchased but of course not the same quality. As well they do not attach properly as the original band did.
Other than that I have had absolutely no issues with the watch at all and am enjoying wearing it.

See all Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro questions

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Compare both Samsung Gear Fit 2