Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

• Battery Life

Almost perfect

This product has been fairly reliable. The only problem I have is that it refuses to register the end of my exercise time if I go over 40 minutes. I have to shut it off and lose my exercise time. If I don't turn it off it will use up the battery. I do like the sleep tracker and the product has held up very well otherwise.

KathSamsung
Robin
RobinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great daily driver for non-intensive use

I've had this watch for three years now and it's still going strong. Love how small and narrow it is. I've had to replace the band once, mainly due to my own doing (got stuck behind a chair). Tip: replace the standard band with a metal link one. I bought a third party band online and it makes the watch look quite classy. Some reviewers here get very angry over a broken band, it is a small and cheap effort to replace it.

There is one catch: I don't use it for intensive exercise, got a chest strap for that. I don't think the watch is water proof as even sweaty palms can throw it off balance. It is perfectly fine for running, cycling and hiking though. Live the built in GPS.

Purchased in January 2017.

MickSamsung
kavyalakshmi
kavyalakshmiMelbourne

Great smartwatch for the average exerciser

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for $70.00.

KathSamsung
Eric
Eric

Best swimming/running sportswatch I've found - at a price that doesn't break the bank

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Mic
Mic

Lifesaver

Look it fits good and charges real quick, helps me heaps. Keeps my carb intake in check, hsndy to keep an eye on my heartrate and keeps progress of work done and milestones reached. Has good reminders so no excuses for missing a day, yep I wear it everywhere, cheap.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Guy
GuyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Capable and comfortable

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
GGG8487
GGG8487Sydney, NSW

Balanced watch with some drawbacks

Purchased in December 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $159.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro: Pros outweigh Cons

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Al R.
Al R.asked
Gear Fit 2 Pro

Hi I have a gear fit 2 pro and the best watch ever. Recently it stopped showing steps and heart rate. The lights on the back no longer light up.
I have looked after the watch and it is not treated roughly as I have a heart condition.
Can you help? Cheers Al Rennie

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Al, I recommend taking your device to the nearest service centre so we can take a look at this for you.

Remember, all visits require a booking - you can make yours via the link below:

Jo
Samsung AU

Dawn W
Dawn Wasked
Gear Fit 2 Pro

Have the gear fit 2 pro. Yesterday it turned off and won't come back on. Does not appear to be charging..plugged into computer and said missing Bluetooth perphial driver. Removed device from computer to see if computer reconized it but no luck. What do i do now?!!!!

anna
annaasked
Gear Fit 2 Pro

I'd like to replace my watch band with the exact one it came with. Where can I buy them from? Amazon has bands for the watch, which I purchased but of course not the same quality. As well they do not attach properly as the original band did.
Other than that I have had absolutely no issues with the watch at all and am enjoying wearing it.

See all Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro questions

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Compare both Samsung Gear Fit 2