Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

Kristoni Bodsworth
Kristoni BodsworthMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for someone with heart complication

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Samsung
Samsung AUSamsung

Thanks Sara! I will do!

corey
coreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't live without it

The fit bit pro2 is perfect for my work very slim Line and keeps a very accurate reading on my heart rate also easy to use and navigate perfect to leave phone in bag watch will let you know when you a message or a phone call love it to bits thank you for a perfect product

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Al R.
Al R.asked
Gear Fit 2 Pro

Hi I have a gear fit 2 pro and the best watch ever. Recently it stopped showing steps and heart rate. The lights on the back no longer light up.
I have looked after the watch and it is not treated roughly as I have a heart condition.
Can you help? Cheers Al Rennie

Samsung
Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Al, I recommend taking your device to the nearest service centre so we can take a look at this for you.

Remember, all visits require a booking - you can make yours via the link below:

Jo
Samsung AU

Dawn W
Dawn Wasked
Gear Fit 2 Pro

Have the gear fit 2 pro. Yesterday it turned off and won't come back on. Does not appear to be charging..plugged into computer and said missing Bluetooth perphial driver. Removed device from computer to see if computer reconized it but no luck. What do i do now?!!!!

anna
annaasked
Gear Fit 2 Pro

I'd like to replace my watch band with the exact one it came with. Where can I buy them from? Amazon has bands for the watch, which I purchased but of course not the same quality. As well they do not attach properly as the original band did.
Other than that I have had absolutely no issues with the watch at all and am enjoying wearing it.

See all Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro questions

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Compare both Samsung Gear Fit 2