Samsung HW-K550

MPN: 36376095

Dunkyla

DunkylaSyney

Great Soundbar

This was my first soundbar that I purchased (HW-K550), easy to install, awesome sound, easy to connect and a decent price. So far no problems, happy with it and highly recommend this product as it perfect soundbar for what you pay for. I purchased the rear speakers too to complement with the soundbar.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    Smjl

SmjlBrisbane

Does what you need it to do

I was given a deal on this when I reluctantly purchased a Samsung TV. I have been quite happy with the sound quality to date. The settings are quite limited but will do mostly what's needed. The night mode is quite handy and the subwoofer and rear speakers connect everytime with ease. It's handy to be able to connect a music device using the Bluetooth setting. For a mid range sound bar it will do the job.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
    Ebonib

EbonibMontrose

Awesome sound

Fantastic piece of equipment, awesome sound. In my opinions it is the best on the market. The sound is very clear and does not get distorted when the volume is high. We have purchased others in the past and noting compares to this unit. We have all Samsung equipment in our home and stand by it

Date PurchasedDec 2016
    Soundbars

Find out how Samsung HW-K550 compares to other Soundbars

Paul X

Paul X

Disappointing

Bought this as the price looked good and I wanted it to connect to a wifi speaker ( not a Samsung brand) which I was told it would do.Well it would only connect to the same brand speaker and only to a Samsung TV - I have a Panasonic TV. Sound was ok. Took it back to the store and paid a bit more for a Yamaha sound bar which connects to all brands of late model TVs and any brand of wifi speaker via their MusicCast app.

Date PurchasedDec 2016